Rydney is offline New Member

Too old for pct?

Complete novice at all of this and can't find anything to answer this question doing my own research so here it is, thanks in advance.

At 41 am I too old to restart my T production with Clomid specifically, although I saw a Clomid and DHEA combo on here I think, so I could do that too.

Tried 50mg ED for a week, but I felt so unimagineably shitty I stopped. I thought it would raise my T levels and it felt like it did just the opposite. I was an emotional wreck.

So I'm preparing myself mentally this time, but I'd like to know if Clomid is even going to help me that much at my age and if so, is it something that has to be taken indefinitely?

Already been advised to to TRT so probably going to go that route, but if I can pct my system into life for a few more years I'd rather try that.

Thanks again.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    In generall clomid is used after a cycle to aid in recovery. From the gear. Never heard it could do anything else. As a matter of fact i have red a dozen places it will not help if you are permanently low in test.

Possible, i misunderstood. I was at a party last nigth. U did a cycle and you think you will not benefit from pct because you are 41?. Well, its not agerelated but many feel shit from it and its genetic and nothing to do with age. Maybe you should try Nolvadex instead, although clomid is better for testrecovery. Try to take the shit. I think it will be better than going to the gym with low T-levels the next 6 months.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-19-2016 at 06:35 AM.

I am pretty certain I fucked my T levels and anything else associated a decade ago when I used a lot of the prohormones that were once legal, especially a product sold by a store in vegas that was over the counter but a syrum you put under your tongue. It's hard to describe the effects of that stuff, used for a month and quit. Knew nothing about PCT and so never did anything PCT related. Makes sense why I went through a phase in life where I lacked energy and got fat. I'd been a gym rat up to that point in my life and was never fat.

On another thread it has been made very clear that I just need to get blood work done and go from there. Thanks.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "On another thread it has been made very clear that I just need to get blood work done and go from there. Thanks."

Bingo.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bloodwork will take the guessing out.
    I would like to be understand the situation. Did you cycle? If so what did you use?
    If you cycled, it may take time. I did a stupid cycle at the beginning and it took about 2 weeks after PCT to start recovering.
    If you did not cycle, PCT will not cause you to produce more. It only returns you to natural levels. If it did increase production, you would not need to take test.
    Be careful with h DHEA because it can also convert to estrogen.

Charger,

I am 41 and used a lot of those dhea/tribulus/andro stacks back in the day, especially one called Andro-6 from EAS. The stuff that was out there right before it all went illegal was pretty strong, and I know one product I was using that had seriously illegal shit in it.

Been over ten years now and the physique, energy levels, ED that popped up around 35, depression, etc, etc., makes more sense now that I know I almost certainly killed my T levels in my early 30's.

I got tested years ago because I figured I was low, but this was before TRT and so when the doc told me I was low and wanted me to pay out of pocket to see and Endocrinologist I just said fuck it, and have lived with it since.

I honestly thought stuff like Trinabol and Trenbolone raised T levels, so when I ended up having access to some I started using it, just to get some fat off and get some energy back, not as a full cycle. Trenbolone was at .5mg/day for a week and I stopped, that shit messed me up pretty good. Trinabol is at 30mg/day and planning on doing that for 6 weeks cause it makes me feel good and looks like it's working.

If I had access to T I would use that now that I know how it all works, but I don't so it's just DHEA, Tribulus, ZMA, and an over the counter "PCT" product. I'll see how that goes and get tested end of this week to see where I'm at, then looks like I'm gonna have to just go TRT at some point.

Any thoughts on PCT, Clomid specifically, working years after you shut down your system?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid its a form of TRT, it will increase your LH in some forms of secundary hypogonadism, which will increase your test levels (if you testes allow it).

Effect will cease after stopping.

But really, you need blodwork to see where you are, dont be hypochondriac.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 06-20-2016 at 07:05 AM.

Thread Information