Tovarasu is offline Junior Member

Primobol 11 weeks cycle shutdown ?

Hello I`m 28, 80 kgs, ~20% BF been training for 3 years and i did my first of 400mg/week of primo for 11 weeks, i started the PCT 10 days of last shot, and it was day 1 - 100 mg nolva, next 10 - 60 mg and the last 10 - 40 mg per day ofc. Thing is this is the 3rd week of POST PCT and i have no morning wood or libido even tho i can get and maintain an erection. Im using since week 1 of POST PCT - 5 g of DAA and since 2 week of POST PCT 4.000 ui D3/daily. Any ideea what went wrong, i mean high level of estrogen cant be since it cant convert to estrogen, maybe the HPTA didnt kickstart ? I dont feel lethargic my sleep is good but i cant say that i feel 100%.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Clomid is the number one choice for pct and if you want to use nolva or clomid you must go for clomid.

Did you get any gains from the primo btw?

4 pure kilos and some nice veins appeared on my arms,i felt that i didnt took full advantage of it tho, but it was my first cycle and i didnt how my body will respond so i wanted to be safe. Unfortunately i didnt had where to buy clomid and i have read a lot around the web that nolva also kickstart HPTA thus the high dosage i took....
    Last edited by Tovarasu; 07-06-2016 at 02:44 AM. Reason: grammar

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Nolva does too but not as good as clomid.

How did you feel through your cycle without testosteron?

I felt like i didnt wanna come down of it it gave such a good vibe pretty much motivated in the gym, strength gain was good but not amazing then again it isnt test and i didnt stack it with dbol /tbol! my morning wood was rock hard until week 6 then it started to fade away this was also when it started to kick in, initially i wanted to go 16 weeks but something came up and i had to stop at 11.
    Last edited by Tovarasu; 07-06-2016 at 02:56 AM. Reason: correction

Thread Information