Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bobbypump

Thread: Arimidex sides

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Arimidex sides

Has anyone experienced nasty sides from arimidex ? I split 1g pills to .125g and I just get beat down from it. I just want to sleep, I get a headache and feel lethargic.

Bump

No advice here, eh?

Well I'm sticking to the arimidex but the low dose every other day. Hopefully things get better.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I couldn't understand how splitting pills gets you beat down from doing that...

From all that I read the only advice I could have given would be - stay away from that pill, and dont split it.

Otherwise, jokes aside, you need to be more specific.

Your full stats, your cycle state and amounts and types of compounds that you run etc
    Have you ran your bloods prior-during cycle etc?
    Your Test values and E2 values etc.

Its hard to answer, but I heard alot people suffer from all kind of sides using AI's too much/too frequently/at wrong dosages.

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    .125mg eod is extremely low dose.. everyone reacts differently to these things, but really depends on your blood and your test dosage
    devil-1986 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Has anyone experienced nasty sides from arimidex? I split 1g pills to .125g and I just get beat down from it. I just want to sleep, I get a headache and feel lethargic.
    That's a rather low dosage for such extreme sides. Are you taking anything else at all?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    That's a rather low dosage for such extreme sides. Are you taking anything else at all?
    I'm on 150mg test prop eod, taking arimidex at .125g on pin days. Bloods were all normal prior to starting. I had slightly high LDL before I started the cycle and my blood pressure has always been slightly high, long before cycling, I'm 30 now and it started when I was 20.

I do take propranolol - 80mg every couple of days to keep my bp in check. Last time I checked propranolol didn't interact with anything I was taking but if anyone has experience it might shed some light on this.

I want to get bloods right now but I don't want to see my regular doctor and have them see my test levels sky high, if you know what I mean.

Prior bloods were good, with the exception of slightly high ldl.im eating more good fats now, lots of fish and taking an omega 3 supplement daily. Blood pressure has always been borderline but I take meds to keep it in check, propranolol 80mg, which I take as needed (I can actually feel when my blood pressure is high which is helpful).

I'm afraid to see my reg doc for mid cycle bloods, I don't want him seeing high test levels. If anyone has a discreet lab for bloods please fill me in, I've done some research but couldn't find anything affordable or convenient.

I feel a little better now and I haven't dropped the arimidex , so I can't be certain that's the cause. I just need bloods done to really know what's up.

Thread Information