Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Post pct numbers. Need advice with prolactin

archaon is offline New Member

Post pct numbers. Need advice with prolactin

Hey guys. I opened a thread on my first ever pct. I have finished hcg /nolva/clomid and I have numbers. I had prolactin tested as well because I did two Tren cycles very close to each other. Here are my numbers.

Total test 701
    FSH 1.9 (pretty low, been off clomid for 2 weeks)
    Lh 4.5
    Estrogen 25 (this was very low before and I believe it was causing my low libido)
    Prolactin .2 (range 4.0-15.2)
    The prolactin level is extremely low. This makes sense because I cab achieve erection most of the time but I have some trouble holding my load so to speak. I did not take caber. So I'm wondering why prolactin is so low and what I can do to bring it up. They say that low prolactin can decrease the refractory period and make you have better orgasms. Mine are great, but I'd rather have the levels in a normal range. Any advice to bring prolactin up is appreciated. I already take zinc, magnesium, vitamin b6, tribulus, horny goat weed, and activate extreme test booster. Thanks in advance for any advice!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Whenever you post bw results please include the reference ranges.

When did you finish the cycle and when did you have the bw?

Ok. My apologies. Last pin was very early July.
    Here are numbers with ranges
    Test, serum 701 (348-1197)
    Lh 4.5 (1.7-8.6)
    Fsh 1.9 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradial 25.6 (7.6-42.6)
    Prolactin .2 (4.0-15.2)
    I cycled for nearly a year with no pct. My last pin was early July and it was test e only.
    I've run these cycles
    Test e 500 mg 10 weeks
    Test e 500 mg Tren e 400 mg 10 weeks.
    Test e 500 mg dbol 30 mg Ed 10 weeks
    Test e 250mg Tren e 400 mg dbol 50 mg Ed 6 weeks
    Test e 500 mg Tren e 400 mg dbol 50 mg Ed eq 400 mg 4 weeks
    Test e 600 mg 2 weeks.
    Each mg value is weekly. Split in half and injected on sun and Thurs.
    Pct was 2 weeks hcg 10,000 iu total. 2000 iu at first and then the rest split.
    Clomid 100 mg for a week. Then I went to jail for a week and had nothing. Clomid 100 mg for a few days 150 mg for 3 days then 50 mg for a further 3 weeks (4 weeks total) nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20 torem 60/60 after clomid. I took my last dose of totem/nolva on Thursday and blood was taken Monday. Results came today.

I also know that I cycled like a dumbass. I listened to a buddy but I know that's no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by archaon View Post
    I took my last dose of totem/nolva on Thursday and blood was taken Monday. Results came today.
    The statement above is likely the cause of your problem but more importantly your bw is not reliable.

I don't have a study I can link but nolva is known to lower prolactin.

You're bw is unreliable because you still had SERMs effecting your system.

You should wait 6-8 weeks after taking any SERMs to have bw or you risk the results being inaccurate.

Tamoxifen suppresses both the growth of prolactin-secreting pituitary tumours and normal prolactin synthesis in the rat.

Effects of tamoxifen on serum prolactin levels, pituitary immunoreactive prolactin cells and uterine growth in estradiol-treated ovariectomized rats.
    Last edited by numbere; 09-27-2016 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Linked studies

I plan to get bloods in two months time as well. I had pretty well figured I needed to let my body try to balance things out without any drugs. I had never heard of nolva reducing prolactin but it makes sense that the further I got into nolva, the problem worsened. I had about a 1 week stretch on 50 mg clomid ED where I was feeling great and libido was great as well. Perhaps the nolva killed prolactin and took the libido with it. So that's it then. 8 weeks from now we will see where my numbers are. Thanks for.the input.

I plan to get bloods in two months time as well. I had pretty well figured I needed to let my body try to balance things out without any drugs. I had never heard of nolva reducing prolactin but it makes sense that the further I got into nolva, the problem worsened. I had about a 1 week stretch on 50 mg clomid ED where I was feeling great and libido was great as well. Perhaps the nolva killed prolactin and took the libido with it. So that's it then. 8 weeks from now we will see where my numbers are. Thanks for.the input.
    For what it's worth I'd rather have low prolactin than elevated.

Imo climaxing quickly is not as bad of a problem as not being to climax at all lol.

I'm happy to help buddy.

Hopefully this issue corrects itself over the next few weeks as the nolva leaves your system.

That's exactly what I told the girlfriend. "At least it works. It is better than before."
    I'll be back on to update progress based on feeling over the next week or two. You guys have been awesome here.

That's exactly what I told the girlfriend. "At least it works. It is better than before."
    I'll be back on to update progress based on feeling over the next week or two. You guys have been awesome here.
    Next time you run a cycle post it up Un the Q&A before you start.

Would be nice if members could help you avoid future problems.

Absolutely. I am 16 weeks away from even having the option. I just ended pct. I'll definitely post and share my history to have a good cycle and good pct.

Hey guys, I just wanted to update this thread. My libido came roaring back and seems to be even better than before. My mood and sense of well being are fantastic. I lost about 1/2" of biceps but that came from stopping dbol after 20 weeks. I'm slowly working bench press numbers back up to on cycle numbers. I want to thank everyone for the help and input. My first pct was a very dark and depressing place. Thanks again!

Hey guys, I just wanted to update this thread. My libido came roaring back and seems to be even better than before. My mood and sense of well being are fantastic. I lost about 1/2" of biceps but that came from stopping dbol after 20 weeks. I'm slowly working bench press numbers back up to on cycle numbers. I want to thank everyone for the help and input. My first pct was a very dark and depressing place. Thanks again!
    That's great news!

How's your PRL?
    archaon likes this.

Prl is low but with libido being great, me and the Mrs are enjoying the sexual benefits of low prl. She's making me feel like a teenager again.

Thread Information