Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Correct mixing and injection of HCG

hustler101 is offline Junior Member

Correct mixing and injection of HCG

I'm currently injecting HCG and I have mixed 2.5ml of bacteriostatic water injected inside a 5000 I.U bottle of powder

I also then injected 0.25 ml from that mixture into my belly, and I'm not sure if I injected 500 I.U or 1000 I.U ...I'm abit confused about the dosage at this point

My plan was to inject 500 I.U twice / week with 3 - 4 days in between each injection

I'm doing this as part of my plan to restore my test production to its natural levels before going on SARMS

Would be great to hear your thoughts and advice

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    For evey 0.25ml or 25 units you're injecting 500IU of hcg .

See the attached link below for detailed directions on reconstitution of hcg.

Imo SARMs are a waste, you're much better off running a test cycle.

Mixing HCG. Why use a different vial?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    For evey 0.25ml or 25 units you're injecting 500IU of hcg .

See the attached link below for detailed directions on reconstitution of hcg.

Imo SARMs are a waste, you're much better off running a test cycle.

Thanks!

By the way Gino Genelli was saying how SARMS give you almost as much gains as steroids and in contrast to steroids those gains are permanents and dont go away unlike steroid gains!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    By the way Gino Genelli was saying how SARMS give you almost as much gains as steroids and in contrast to steroids those gains are permanents and dont go away unlike steroid gains!
    I dont know much about SARMS , but if they did what gino,claims, they'd be illegal

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd
    I dont know much about SARMS, but if they did what gino,claims, they'd be illegal
    who's Gino Gemelli? Tried Google but came up with nothing. Dylan Gemelli maybe? I hope not. Lol

Whats wrong with Dylan Gemelli ? The guy sounds like the most legit informer on youtube!

Quote Originally Posted by hustler101
    Whats wrong with Dylan Gemelli ? The guy sounds like the most legit informer on youtube!
    How much other research have you done? Lots of people think that Bostin Loyd and Dick Piana sound pretty knowledgeable too.
    My point, just do some serious research before you follow someone you don't know other than YouTube.
    The 3 of these guys make their living off this business. It's money in the bank for them, hence id be leery about guys that push their products for profit. Do they know some shit, yeah sure, will they tell you what they can to make you buy the most, whether it's safe or not? Yep they will. It's dollar bills in their pockets all day long.
    No different then a source PM'ing you on the internet. You think you've hit the jackpot but really your just making his pockets fatter.

Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    Dylan Gemelli has and online bachelor degree from the University of Phoenix in general finance.

He if far from a legit source of advice because he owns a site that sells SARMs , it's a conflict of interest.

Also, a majority of his advice on AAS usage is laughable.

Please don't take any advice from that guy.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Imo, you have guys like gemelli pushing sarms . Take a look at them. Now take a look at marcus300, silabolin, doctoxin8, Booz, BG, or any big guy on here (lots more). How many push sarms over aas? Imo this is not opinion. Sarms suck and gemelli is a biotch.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Dylan Gemelli has and online bachelor degree from the University of Phoenix in general finance. He if far from a legit source of advice because he owns a site that sells SARMs, it's a conflict of interest. Also, a majority of his advice on AAS usage is laughable. Please don't take any advice from that guy.
    I wanted to go into that kind of detail but didn't. Good post Num! To add: And just like Piana, he'll advocate for one today and shit on them tomorrow when it's not in his favor. The whole time telling his groupies how he's saving lives. You don't need SARMs to get the aids patient physique, anyone can starve them selves to get that. Or you could just get aids and then get a script for pharm GH lol. You'll probably last a little longer then going by what DG has to say.

**please note I do not advocate getting Aids, that was a joke!**

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Or you could just get aids and then get a script for pharm GH lol. You'll probably last a little longer then going by what DG has to say.

**please note I do not advocate getting Aids, that was a joke!**
    AIDS gets you a legit HGH script...hmm.

Sounds like a plan.
    Obs likes this.

NormalDude is offline Junior Member
    I hate to ask because I know this is simple math. I have 5000 iu of hcg and 5ml of bac water. How many units on a insulin pin is 500 iu.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    I hate to ask because I know this is simple math. I have 5000 iu of hcg and 5ml of bac water. How many units on a insulin pin is 500 iu.
    .5 ml =500iu or 5/10ths. My slin pins are only 3/10ths ml. Using my pins it would be a full syringe plus another 2/10ths. Glad I mix mine with 2 ml per 5000iu

25 units
    Number 25 on the barrel

The number of units on an insulin pin to inject 500IU is dependent on the the the amount of hcg you reconstitut and the amount of solvent used.

I advise you to read the thread attached below and it you still have questions then create a new thread.

Also, it's not a good idea to use 5ml of bac water to reconstitut 5000IU of hcg. Imo 2-3ml is sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    25 units
    Number 25 on the barrel
    Your algebra is incorrect.

If OP used 5ml of bac water to reconstitut 5000IU of hcg then 500IU would be 50 units on a slin pin.

The number of units on an insulin pin to inject 500IU is dependent on the the the amount of hcg you reconstitut and the amount of solvent used.

I advise you to read the thread attached below and it you still have questions then create a new thread.

Also, it's not a good idea to use 5ml of bac water to reconstitut 5000IU of hcg. Imo 2-3ml is sufficient.

Your algebra is incorrect.

If OP used 5ml of bac water to reconstitut 5000IU of hcg then 500IU would be 50 units on a slin pin.
    Its relative to concentration

What I'm saying is if its read without any other knowledge regarding mixing concentration, and taken for face value, 25 on the barrel is 25iu.

Mix 1ml to every 1000 iu worth of powder, and multiply your barrel indication by 10.

25 - 250 iu

Its relative to concentration

What I'm saying is if its read without any other knowledge regarding mixing concentration, and taken for face value, 25 on the barrel is 25iu.

Mix 1ml to every 1000 iu worth of powder, and multiply your barrel indication by 10.

25 - 250 iu
    Once again your algebra is incorrect.

If you mix 1ml of bac water to every 1000IU of hcg then 500IU is 50 units.

Also, the conversion factor from ml to units is 10units/0.1ml or 100 not 10.

Once again your algebra is incorrect.

If you mix 1ml of bac water to every 1000IU of hcg then 500IU is 50 units.

Also, the conversion factor from ml to units is 10units/0.1ml or 100 not 10.
    If your algebra says 500iu, is 50 iu on pin.

How is 250 iu not 25 on pin?

Regarding 25 being 25iu, what I mean is forget concentration, hcg, and the like.

I see what you mean, no way can 25 be 25iu.

But just solely based on barrel, when you buy one, your buying a 30 iu 31g insulin syringe, .3ml volume

If your algebra says 500iu, is 50 iu on pin.

How is 250 iu not 25 on pin?

Regarding 25 being 25iu, what I mean is forget concentration, hcg , and the like.

I see what you mean, no way can 25 be 25iu.

But just solely based on barrel, when you buy one, your buying a 30 iu 31g insulin syringe, .3ml volume
    An international unit is a unit of measurement for a compound.

The mass and volume of one IU varies based on the substance.

You cannot simply say 250IU=25units.

A 0.3ml insulin syringe has 30 units not 30IU.

An international unit is a unit of measurement for a compound.

The mass and volume of one IU varies based on the substance.

You cannot simply say 250IU=25units.

A 0.3ml insulin syringe has 30 units not 30IU.
    Oh k.
    I got you. I always thought, (should not have assumed) iu, meant insulin units. Or injection units. Lol
    My bad

Oh k.
    I got you. I always thought, (should not have assumed) iu, meant insulin units. Or injection units. Lol
    My bad
    Haha no mate an international unit (IU) is used to measure vitamins along with some hormones and medications.

Thread Information