Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Peptide arimidex vs tablet

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Peptide arimidex vs tablet

I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into the peptide version of arimidex vs the tablet version?

Trying to get my hands on some dex but all the sources I'm coming up with are either priced astronomically or they ship from India. The increased shipping time, risk of confiscation and then quality are what deter me from that.

So this has lead me to the peptide mixes, 30ml bottles that you take orally. They seem to be priced right, I just don't know how effective they are (of course this could be source based) and I don't know about storage/stability.

Any advice would be appreciated. Or if you want to pm me a good USA tablet source feel free.

Background:
    31-M, 198lbs, 12%bf, 2 cycles.
    Finishing pct from one cycle and already planning my next cycle. Planning 500mg test e/wk for 12 weeks. Will use hcg the entire cycle. And .5mg Arimidex e3d, or eod depending on estrogen level. (Estrogen was a little high last cycle with .25mg arimidex e3d.

Bump

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Geez it's only been four hours since you posted the OP.

Relax, there's no need to bump.

The only time I would order an AI or PCT meds from a research company if I were in a dire situation.

Even then I would order those products through a home made UGL first.

The products that come from India are generic versions, and from my experience are on par with what you'd get from a US pharmacy.

Waiting 10-14 days for a package from overseas is not a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Geez it's only been four hours since you posted the OP.

Relax, there's no need to bump.

The only time I would order an AI or PCT meds from a research company if I were in a dire situation.

Even then I would order those products through a home made UGL first.

The products that come from India are generic versions, and from my experience are on par with what you'd get from a US pharmacy.

Waiting 10-14 days for a package from overseas is not a long time.

Haha, sorry I'm just eager for answers and a little bored. Yea 10-14 days is okay if you know it won't get confiscated, but customs has taken my packages before. And I'm on track to start another cycle by the end of the month so I'm eager to have everything on hand.

I guess patience really is a virtue. But still, I would like a reliable tablet source that is domestic. I just trust that more.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Haha, sorry I'm just eager for answers and a little bored. Yea 10-14 days is okay if you know it won't get confiscated, but customs has taken my packages before. And I'm on track to start another cycle by the end of the month so I'm eager to have everything on hand.

I guess patience really is a virtue. But still, I would like a reliable tablet source that is domestic. I just trust that more.
    It's really not that difficult to find one.

You just need to look harder.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    there is no such thing as a peptide dex... I think you mean a research company, as in liquid in a bottle with the compound suspended in it, for research use?

there are a few options, i would go with someone who's been around for many years with decent reviews.

btw i mostly only use RC AI's now, better price and good quality if you do your research.
    Mma67 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    there is no such thing as a peptide dex... I think you mean a research company, as in liquid in a bottle with the compound suspended in it, for research use?

there are a few options, i would go with someone who's been around for many years with decent reviews.

btw i mostly only use RC AI's now, better price and good quality if you do your research.

Yea I meant the stuff that's suspended in liquid from research companies. For some reason when I ran my last cycles I was completely unaware that these were legal to purchase in the US.

Thread Information