danielbr is offline New Member

PCT help (newbie)

I've done a lot of research and figured that I'll start a 20mg/ed dbol only cycle for 6 weeks, I've sorted that and I was just wondering about pct, how long should i take it for and will my test levels return back to norm after? Which substance should I use I was thinking about taking nolva ed for 3 wks after the cycle. Would this be enough and how much should I take every day?

Homie192 is offline New Member
    Is this your first cycle? I myself was considering running a dbol only cycle but after speaking to some guys on here that know their stuff and have a lot of great advice it seems to be a bad thing to do.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    please read this.....My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

no one is going to give you the pct for a dbol only cycle for 6 weeks as its highly unadvisable. please read the above link and come back if you have any questions. good luck and welcome to the forms.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP at 21 years old you are to young to be using any AAS.

Using steroids now will halt the development of your body and sex organs while ago dramatically increasing the chances of life long side effects.

It would really at suck to get erectile dysfunction at 21 then have it for the rest of your life.

Even if you were old enough a drop only cycle is a waste because it will fill you with 20lb of water then you will lose everything shortly after coming off.

Thread Information