Jms1078 is offline New Member

Coming off of 9 months, any advice appreciated!

Whats up guys!

So I am going to apologize in advance for coming in here and just asking for answers, but the information varies so much on dosage and length of use for PCT. I could use any advice that someone who has done this before could give me.

I am 30 years old, almost 31. I have been on cycle for about 9 months. I ran 3 months of Test C 700mgs per week, followed by 3 months of about 150 per week Test C, and now I am at the end of 800mgs per week Test C. Always running arimidex , varying ammounts but mostly .25 EOD. Also donated blood every 2 months. I haven't gotten blood work done recently but I do have a test on order that I can go use whenever.

So I have Nolva and Clomid on hand Pharm grade. I also have a couple viles of HCG on hand as well. I originally was going to run HCG at low doses throughout but that shit gives me crazy anxiety for some reason so I don't use it.

My question is simply this, what MGs and at what length of time should I be taking the Nolva/Clomid? I see people saying to run it at super high doses, but then i have read peer reviewed reports saying that low doses work the same, with less side effects.

I would appreciate if I could get some advice from someone who has gone through this before, or possibly a DR if we have any one here.

Also, how should I expect to feel through this process?

Thanks again.

PS. I am attempring to come off because of work related reasons, traveling, ect.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey buddy I found this write up by one of our Staff it explains the two parts of a power PCT! And I'd recommend that - it's a an attempt to re-start your HPTA and a prooven method - as far as how you'd be feeling... everyone responds differently - just keep in mind your hormones are playing head games with you if your depressed... keep moving keep going to the gym and keep your mind occupied! Best of luck OP!

The Power PCT program consists of two parts, and uses three research compounds. Part I uses hCG to test functionality of the leydig cells. Part II uses tamoxifen (nolva) and clomiphene (clomid) to stimulate a hypothalamic pituitary response.

Part I

Part I begins with administering an hCG challenge test consisting of 1,000-2,500 IU every other day for 15 days. At the of the 15 day period one should have an assay which includes total test. A failed test for sufficient leydig cell functionality is when serum test levels reside in the low 20% of the adult male reference range, which is about 400 ng/dl. If one is unable to attain normal levels through the hCG challenge then they are likely suffering from primary hypogonadism. This means that if SERM treatment in Part II is successful then natural test levels will likely be less than desirable.

Part II

The second half of the protocol uses nolva and clomid in order to stimulate the hypothalamus to produce gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) and the pituitary to release luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). LH will then signal the leydig cells to begin test production and FSH communicate with the sertoli cells to begin spermatogenesis.

SERM treatment should begin with clomid dosed at 50 mg twice a day for 30 days, and nolva dosed at 20 mg/day for 45 days. Then 6-8 weeks after succession of PCT, labs should be drawn which include a full hormone panel in order to assess the extent of HPTA restoration.
    (Thanks Numbere - Nach)
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-22-2017 at 02:24 AM.

Jms1078 is offline New Member
    Hey man, thanks a lot for the reply.

That is the progran I have been looking into. Hopefully I don't have horrible side effects from the clomid!

I have read the standard +18 days for Cyp, but I have been reading that 18 days might be too soon, and it could be closer to 30 days.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

Thread Information