Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By rt4man

Thread: HCG turbo v8 bloodwork mobile

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

HCG turbo v8 bloodwork mobile

Clever name just to get people to read this and hopefully me with an answer now I was wondering I ordered three 2000 IU amps of hCG fertigyn.
    They told me it was coming with BAC water so I assumed it was OK it turns out it's sodium chloride which doesn't provide a long shelf life now since the 2000 Iu will last me for 4 weeks if I take 500iu each week or longer depending on what recommended dose I need to keep my huge balls activated. Can I just split the powder up into 1/4's and mix that dose of powder with my testosterone shot at the beginning of the week opposed to mixing all of the amp at once or even dividing the sodium Chloride into 1/4 and mixing 1/4 of the HCG with that...that way I don't have to worrie bout shelf life because I will be mixing wht I need as I need it ?.....
    Last edited by Marsoc; 01-27-2017 at 01:37 PM.
    Quester likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No, you cant split the powder... How would you do it in a sterile way anyways???

You need to reconstitute to be able to inject.

You might be able to get benzilic alcohol (BA), then you just need to add 1% to your injection water.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Just buy some bacteriostatic water.

It only costs $5 for 30ml.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170127_222512.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	167254
    Marsoc likes this.

Thought you needed a prescription for it.. my HCG is already getting shipped so now it's too late to add BAC water even if they had it..they don't. So def don't feel like doing this order crap again lol. I mean won't it be sterile if I take a 1/4 or so out of the amp and add it to the test shot..it would be suspended just the same as if it were in water...not sure if the air will contaminate it in an open amp...or will the shelf life be ok if I refrigerate 2,000 I.u after I mix with sodium chloride and use it for month
    Last edited by Marsoc; 01-28-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Second though if I can buy it on eBay I'll just do that..thought it was controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Second though if I can buy it on eBay I'll just do that..thought it was controlled
    You can pretty much get it through any site that sells syringes. Its cheaper like 4.99, but the shipping is usually 7.95 to 15.95.

So what's listing for 10.99 free shipping is better deal

Yeah if I can get it domestic then it should be all good. I just want s to avoid another few weeks waiting on the mail. Been waiting so long already lol

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Thought you needed a prescription for it.. my HCG is already getting shipped so now it's too late to add BAC water even if they had it..they don't. So def don't feel like doing this order crap again lol. I mean won't it be sterile if I take a 1/4 or so out of the amp and add it to the test shot..it would be suspended just the same as if it were in water...not sure if the air will contaminate it in an open amp...or will the shelf life be ok if I refrigerate 2,000 I.u after I mix with sodium chloride and use it for month
    You'd be fine with the sodium chloride. Bact water does require a script and the regulatory hassles have increased...however there will generally be plenty of vendors who will look the other way when selling sterile water w/ preservative.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    You'd be fine with the sodium chloride. Bact water does require a script and the regulatory hassles have increased...however there will generally be plenty of vendors who will look the other way when selling sterile water w/ preservative.
    Sure ..awesome . Then I will just mix the 2000 iu at a time for the month and keep it refrigerated as I use it up

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Bacteriostatic water dot com. Cheap and reasonably fast. No script pay with debit credit. They also have sterile supplies as I recall.
    956Vette likes this.

In sterile water bro, its good for 5 days max

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    In sterile water bro, its good for 5 days max
    Yeah but if I refrigerate it...it should be preserved correct...the hall of famer above said it's cool. I mean I might just wait a little longer and find the BAC

Yeah but if I refrigerate it...it should be preserved correct...the hall of famer above said it's cool. I mean I might just wait a little longer and find the BAC
    I hate to say it, but he's wrong.

Bacterios water is the easiest thing to get , no need in cutting corners.

$10 man, $10....

Yeah it's the trouble of ordering stuff again .,fml

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    It only take a couple days to get to you..its domestic and cheap. I ordered firtigyn then ordered bac water a week later and the bac water still got here first.
    Marsoc likes this.

Yeah it's the trouble of ordering stuff again .,fml
    Liquidations-outlet.com

Or
    Ebay, its not the same as ordering juice. No one cares about water

Ok thanks fellas. I'll get on that asap ..

Thread Information