Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By bullshark99

Thread: Power PCT Advice.....

Denver42 is offline New Member

Power PCT Advice.....

After getting horrible advice I was on 1gr of a mix of test Cycpro, Ena and Prop.... for 7 months straight.... I have since been informed by some great people on here that it was insane....

Researching Power PCT's to get my E2 in check and Prolactin.... taking a blood test Tuesday to see how bad it is, but I have zero libido, and ED issues....

Plan:

Hcg : 2500iu 2 times EOD, then 1500 2 times EOD, then 1000 2 times EOD and ending 2 more times at 500.

Clomid 100MG after the HCG every day for 3 weeks going to 50mg EOD after the 6th week

Nolva 40mg for 3 weeks after the Hcg and then 20 mg the 6th week

now I'm being told to also add Aromasin every day through the cycle??????? Isn't is counter productive to run an AI along with SERMS?

Thanks for the help everyone.... just hoping that I didn't permanently jack myself....

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Aromasin is an AI and imo an AI should only be taken while on cycle and not during PCT.
    The Power PCT program consists of two parts, and uses three research compounds. Part I uses hCG to test functionality of the leydig cells. Part II uses tamoxifen (nolva) and clomiphene (clomid) to stimulate a hypothalamic pituitary response.

Part I

Part I begins with administering an hCG challenge test consisting of 1,000-2,500 IU every other day for 15 days. At the of the 15 day period one should have an assay which includes total test. A failed test for sufficient leydig cell functionality is when serum test levels reside in the low 20% of the adult male reference range, which is about 400 ng/dl. If one is unable to attain normal levels through the hCG challenge then they are likely suffering from primary hypogonadism. This means that if SERM treatment in Part II is successful then natural test levels will likely be less than desirable.

Part II

The second half of the protocol uses nolva and clomid in order to stimulate the hypothalamus to produce gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) and the pituitary to release luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). LH will then signal the leydig cells to begin test production and FSH communicate with the sertoli cells to begin spermatogenesis.

SERM treatment should begin with clomid dosed at 50 mg twice a day for 30 days, and nolva dosed at 20 mg/day for 45 days. Then 6-8 weeks after succession of PCT, labs should be drawn which include a full hormone panel in order to assess the extent of HPTA restoration.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thank you.... just what I thought about the AI..... to many uneducated people on things.... This goes along with Scally's and another Dr. that wrote about a power PCT regiment.....

One question, is an assay is a blood test that needs to cover F&T test? what about E2? and then at the end a full Hormone panel....

What should my Prolactin level be around healthy?

Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by Denver42 View Post
    Thank you.... just what I thought about the AI..... to many uneducated people on things.... This goes along with Scally's and another Dr. that wrote about a power PCT regiment.....

One question, is an assay is a blood test that needs to cover F&T test? what about E2? and then at the end a full Hormone panel....

What should my Prolactin level be around healthy?

Thanks again...
    As far as I know Scally was the only professional to write on The Power PCT Program, or any PCT program.

The blood test that follows the hCG challenge aspect of the protocol only needs to incorporate total test.

The reference range for prolactin is 3-15 ng/ml.

Thank you very much!

One last question...... It's going to be 2-3 weeks before I can get HCG and the PCT kit...... should I do a 1/2 cc of cypro to help me come down? Or is it just cold turkey after 1gr/week without anything? I know you have to have everything out of your system when you start HCG or its a waste..... but I'm getting really depressed and hurting.....????

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Denver42 View Post
    One last question...... It's going to be 2-3 weeks before I can get HCG and the PCT kit...... should I do a 1/2 cc of cypro to help me come down? Or is it just cold turkey after 1gr/week without anything? I know you have to have everything out of your system when you start HCG or its a waste..... but I'm getting really depressed and hurting.....????

Thank you!
    If you've been talking 1g/week of test then just stop.

I'm on the hcg challenge part of The Power PCT Protocol should only be done if you plan on testing TT at the end of the 15 day period.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Denver,

Hang in here. Man......1G of T is a shitload.. The Good news...... although you OD"ed more or less on the length of your voyage the human body has a remarkable way of regenerating itself or "fixing" if you will. Very high probability you will be just fine, more than likely you may need to be patient as this might take some Time??
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Aromasin is an AI and imo an AI should only be taken while on cycle and not during PCT.
    The Power PCT program consists of two parts, and uses three research compounds. Part I uses hCG to test functionality of the leydig cells. Part II uses tamoxifen (nolva) and clomiphene (clomid) to stimulate a hypothalamic pituitary response.

Part I

Part I begins with administering an hCG challenge test consisting of 1,000-2,500 IU every other day for 15 days. At the of the 15 day period one should have an assay which includes total test. A failed test for sufficient leydig cell functionality is when serum test levels reside in the low 20% of the adult male reference range, which is about 400 ng/dl. If one is unable to attain normal levels through the hCG challenge then they are likely suffering from primary hypogonadism. This means that if SERM treatment in Part II is successful then natural test levels will likely be less than desirable.

Part II

The second half of the protocol uses nolva and clomid in order to stimulate the hypothalamus to produce gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) and the pituitary to release luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). LH will then signal the leydig cells to begin test production and FSH communicate with the sertoli cells to begin spermatogenesis.

SERM treatment should begin with clomid dosed at 50 mg twice a day for 30 days, and nolva dosed at 20 mg/day for 45 days. Then 6-8 weeks after succession of PCT, labs should be drawn which include a full hormone panel in order to assess the extent of HPTA restoration.
    Well said numbere!

Thread Information