• 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By lntense
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Question on pct after test cycle 10weeks

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

Question on pct after test cycle 10weeks

So so so!I'm done with my test cyp 500mg per week cycle with great resultsfrom 70kg to 85 then 82 stable 1.82m height and 4 weeks hypertrophy -6 weeks strenght training.fat must be around 12%).I-ve let 14 days and I'm ready for my pct.so.

Week 1-2 nolva 20mg , clomid 100mg
    Week 3-4 nolva 20mg clomid 50mg

My question is here...
    Should I go for aromasin 6.5mg eod?reaf it helps on the pct with test and igf-1 but i'm kinda confused.also many peeps sau omplement proviron in which I disagree.

What are your opinions?

Thank you

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

That should suffice. Did you run HCG on cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes I did 500ui per week1-11 sorry that I didn't mention.and the aromasin ? It's a nono I guess !

For supps I'll grab zinc d3 daa tribulus(not sure about the last one thought)

lntense is offline Junior Member
    Personally(this is what I have learned when I was cycling and doing pcts) I wouldn't bother with a pct. How long was your cycle? If you only ran test chances are you were not overly suppressed, and also you ran HCG throughout the cycle, so I'm sure your boys maintained size and function just fine. Recovery is also highly genetic, some guys bounce right back, some have serious issues with it and may need SERMS.

But to answer your question, I would leave out the aromasin during this time, unless an estrogen issue were to arise. But chances are that's not going to happen. No on the proviron , while it can increase libido and well being due to the dht increase, it can be suppressive and work against you during pct. It's best used on cycle to help increase free available testosterone levels .

The ZMA and vitamin D would be good additions. Many people are deficient on vitamin D and don't even realize it.
    Last edited by lntense; 03-27-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Justfish is offline New Member
    The previous posts cover most. Wait until week 3 to start pct. Use the halflife of the drug to calculate when the testosterone will be mostly out of your system. Don't rely on forum advice. Use your brain, math and science don't lie.

I am 14 days of.so 3 weeks ia a good atarting point then.I will follow your advice.thank you. Another question which has really stuck in my mind.why wait for the substance to leave completely the body rather than start a little earlier and maintain a better mood?(hypothetically speaking.I have yet to experience all that stuff )

Quote Originally Posted by Coco0177 View Post
    I am 14 days of.so 3 weeks ia a good atarting point then.I will follow your advice.thank you. Another question which has really stuck in my mind.why wait for the substance to leave completely the body rather than start a little earlier and maintain a better mood?(hypothetically speaking.I have yet to experience all that stuff )
    The goal of pct is to get your LH and FSH back to precycle levels. That will get your testosterone back to precycle levels. If you still have exogenous testosterone suppressing your LH and FSH when you start pct it will do nothing. The halflife of test c or e is about 10 days. So in ten days your 500mg dosage will be 250mg in your body. 10 days later it will be 125mg. That is still borderline to much to start. 125mg dosage is what most guys use for Trt and that puts them in the upper range. At that level your LH and FSH will still be suppressed. Therefore 3 weeks is the absolute earliest you want to start pct.

You should not even be using gear unless you are on Trt or want to be because that is inevitable.

I see your point.I will wait then.mostly I wanna have kids.trt isn't anything that I'm bothered with doing in my later years.but till 40s I would prefer not to touch that matter .I will wait then for sure and then start my pct.

I see your point.I will wait then.mostly I wanna have kids.trt isn't anything that I'm bothered with doing in my later years.but till 40s I would prefer not to touch that matter .I will wait then for sure and then start my pct.
    You say that now. But if you continue doing cycles and pct then you are more than likely going to be changing your mind in your mid 20s. As I did.. Gaining muscle mass and putting in all the hard work and eating/dieting all to lose most of it when the diet hasn't changed is discouraging, you will see what I mean. At least with a trt level dose and blasting/cruising, you can still maintain a lot of what you achieve on a blast. I also don't think you will want to pin for the rest of your life either..
    Last edited by lntense; 03-28-2017 at 02:00 PM.

I'm not really sure so far.Trying to figure out alot of things and see how my body reacts to this 1st cycle..Then I'll decide for myself what I should actually do. I have not researched so much on blasting/cruising as I wasn't interested and it seemed to really crush the natty levels in comparison to a pct and a good time off before rolling again (If I really decide that I wanna go on with this).What matters most to me with these things is that I want to have and maintain a healthy family and keep my girlfriend/wife happy. Having people to love and love you back is really the most important thing and I don't wanna miss that for a good body or the "just one cycle and I'll stop".I have my main work but I'm thinking of doing something also with my workouts as I have my connections. So far I got my 1st experience and I wanna see how I'll rebound from that before making any new decisions ( even if I am planning in my mind a late summer cycle with deca -test :P ). What are your thoughts?

I'm not really sure so far.Trying to figure out alot of things and see how my body reacts to this 1st cycle..Then I'll decide for myself what I should actually do. I have not researched so much on blasting/cruising as I wasn't interested and it seemed to really crush the natty levels in comparison to a pct and a good time off before rolling again (If I really decide that I wanna go on with this).What matters most to me with these things is that I want to have and maintain a healthy family and keep my girlfriend/wife happy. Having people to love and love you back is really the most important thing and I don't wanna miss that for a good body or the "just one cycle and I'll stop".I have my main work but I'm thinking of doing something also with my workouts as I have my connections. So far I got my 1st experience and I wanna see how I'll rebound from that before making any new decisions ( even if I am planning in my mind a late summer cycle with deca-test :P ). What are your thoughts?
    Do not use deca unless you are on Trt. It takes forever to recover from. If you have to use nandrolone use npp. Stop the npp a week before test.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not use deca unless you are on Trt. It takes forever to recover from. If you have to use nandrolone use npp. Stop the npp a week before test.
    I do not agree with your advice at all. I had no issues recovering from deca provided you use hcg and have adequate pct there should be no more issues than you would possibly have with npp. Secondly pct start time for Test cyp is 18 days after last injection not 3 weeks, 3 weeks is for sustanon .
    Last edited by redz; 03-29-2017 at 07:23 AM.
    RaginCajun likes this.

[You should not even be using gear unless you are on Trt or want to be because that is inevitable.
    Okay I missed this before please stop giving advice. You don't know your asshole from a hole in the ground.
    Last edited by redz; 03-29-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    gymmonster and Jphunter like this.

Don't rely on forum advice. Use your brain, math and science don't lie.
    coming from the guy who's been on the forum for a few days........
    RaginCajun likes this.

Woo...harsh mode on. So redz what is your suggestion on my case ?

No aromasin on pct also no proviron as it is dht and can be suppressive. Follow the pct laid out by back in black. Start 18 days after last test c shot. I just don't like people making things up and having no basis for their information but claiming the people like me who have been here a decade are parroting.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Haha I understand your point of you!Yes actually I will follow this recipe.Apart from that the buddies above kinda scared me

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As long as you take long breaks between cycles and keep them short,
    I don't agree TRT is inevitable.
    Yes, many of us end up on TRT, but that's not only because of the AAS,
    but because AAS users will seek TRT faster than the general population.
    In a sense you could say that all men over 40-45 could benefit from TRT (very generalized, but you get my point),
    so if you're well versed in using testosterone you won't accept having the normal "low-ish" levels a normal 50yo has, and rather seek TRT.

But if you do several cycles year after year, chances are higher and higher that you'll eventually need TRT as well, but with cautious use it's a different matter.

Do the PCT BiB outlined.

Deal.When I'm older I think trt will be a must choice.I prefer to be healthy and stable than weak.I will do that pct.another thing Doc.

You said something about breaks
    Well..time in-pct =time off. So for example I have done rougjly 10 weeks on my cyp.Would love to try and go natty for the 90kg and at summer august to september start a dianabol -deca -test cycle with 40/day 5weeks dianabol, deca 200mg/week test (think enanth if not prop) 250mg-500mg per week depending on how I will see my compounds kick with low doses. You think it is wise to start a new cycle around there? Ofc I will do all my nice check ups . Sorry for all these questions but I really have so many things to ask and my cycle so far was a big success and I would love to do another but even better with more compounds but lower doses .

I'm not really sure so far.Trying to figure out alot of things and see how my body reacts to this 1st cycle..Then I'll decide for myself what I should actually do. I have not researched so much on blasting/cruising as I wasn't interested and it seemed to really crush the natty levels in comparison to a pct and a good time off before rolling again (If I really decide that I wanna go on with this).What matters most to me with these things is that I want to have and maintain a healthy family and keep my girlfriend/wife happy. Having people to love and love you back is really the most important thing and I don't wanna miss that for a good body or the "just one cycle and I'll stop".I have my main work but I'm thinking of doing something also with my workouts as I have my connections. So far I got my 1st experience and I wanna see how I'll rebound from that before making any new decisions ( even if I am planning in my mind a late summer cycle with deca-test :P ). What are your thoughts?
    Just curious, why are you so set on Deca ? Did you already purchase a lot of it or something? There are plenty of other compounds that would be more ideal for cycling in your situation, even NPP would be a better option imo, because if you experience negative side effects or dislike the way your body responds to it then at least you can get off of it and it will be out of your system pretty quick.

My favorite aas combo is simple, 400mg of test and some masteron , preferably enanthate ran at about the same dose or maybe a little higher than the test. My favorite aas is Tren for obvious reasons, but due to the unknowns with that compound I try and only run it once a year or so, even though I feel and look great on it. I just have a feeling it is fucking up my brain even though I know of no studies to back that.

Anyway, the combo I mentioned I like because it's dry quality gains much like tren, and I hold very little water on it, do not have to run any aromatize inhibitors, and the masteron frees up testosterone which is what you want for building muscle.

Some guys will argue with my stance, but that's why we all have our own opinions. Because only you know what works best for you after years of doing this, and what you respond to best.
    Justfish likes this.

Well.still researching truth is.I am just really existed about this compound.wanna learb alot about it.till summer I may switch to somethif else or just go for the nice ol' test just woth 750mg.but that's when I learn everything about deca

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deal.When I'm older I think trt will be a must choice.I prefer to be healthy and stable than weak.I will do that pct.another thing Doc.

You said something about breaks
    Well..time in-pct =time off. So for example I have done rougjly 10 weeks on my cyp.Would love to try and go natty for the 90kg and at summer august to september start a dianabol -deca -test cycle with 40/day 5weeks dianabol, deca 200mg/week test (think enanth if not prop) 250mg-500mg per week depending on how I will see my compounds kick with low doses. You think it is wise to start a new cycle around there? Ofc I will do all my nice check ups . Sorry for all these questions but I really have so many things to ask and my cycle so far was a big success and I would love to do another but even better with more compounds but lower doses .
    Time off=time on+PCT is one approach that many feel works well for them,
    but if time off is longer than time on+PCT then all the better.
    It's also crucial to use hcg during cycle IMO.

Yes I've used gear in the old days when we didn't do that and didn't even do a PCT, and stayed on for like a year, and managed to recover.
    But I wouldn't advice that to anyone.

With cycles lasting maximum 12 weeks with hcg and a real PCT,
    and then wait 12+4 to 6 weeks PCT=18-20 weeks break,
    that should be pretty safe IMO.

Problem is that it feels good to be on cycle, and breaks often become shorter and shorter and length of cycles longer and longer, so try to resist this as much as you can.
    But it usually takes some time before problems manifest themselves.

And remember to do bloodwork both before, during cycle, and after PCT.
    That way you'll see for yourself how quick LH/FSH and T production starts up again, as well as keeping an eye on lipids, kidneys and liver.
    I would also invest in a BP monitor.
    Justfish likes this.

True.I really cannot resist the idea of putting clen now or something something on pct . I just eat more and go harder on the gym and I am sure I will surpass that little patience test!But yeah I get the idea.for that bloodwork..I am stupid but I skipped it.I will never k know if before I was higher lvl on my T or not.but will do a good check up after pct.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I do not agree with your advice at all. I had no issues recovering from deca provided you use hcg and have adequate pct there should be no more issues than you would possibly have with npp. Secondly pct start time for Test cyp is 18 days after last injection not 3 weeks, 3 weeks is for sustanon.
    Would you like a cookie? TROLL

coming from the guy who's been on the forum for a few days........
    That's correct. Do you have a life or do you just ride people's dicks on a forum all day? Hop of my cock clown

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Coco, the timing to start PCT on 250mg twice a week is 14 days, hundreds of users have successfully recovered using that protocol.

Just follow the first cycle protocol: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

About subsequent cycles its too early to be thinking about it, but if testosterone only works thats what you should be using. Trying out harsh compounds will increase the chance of non recovery and AAIH (anabolic steroids induced hypogonadism).

Thank you mr.BB.excitment got the best of me ! I have read this post and it was really usefull! Think I will calm down a bit with the more compounds idea and see for starts how this cycle will turn out and what will I keep from it

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    I do not agree with your advice at all. I had no issues recovering from deca provided you use hcg and have adequate pct there should be no more issues than you would possibly have with npp. Secondly pct start time for Test cyp is 18 days after last injection not 3 weeks, 3 weeks is for sustanon.
    Have u had any data to prove 18 days is enough for test c ? or its just a bro science i think ?
    Last edited by devil-1986; 04-21-2017 at 11:14 AM.

Thread Information