Thread: PCT problem

Mike5909 is offline Junior Member

PCT problem

Hey guys, I ran into a problem while running my pct. I took clomid for 4 weeks running at 100mg for the 1st 3 weeks and dropping to 50 for the last week. Got my bloodwork done last week and test level is slightly under 200 which means my clomid was probably bunk. I have another source which I almost know for sure is good but I cant get it until next weekend. I had about 300mg left of clomid from my last cycle that i split into 6 50mg servings to take the week after I got my bloodwork because i had a feeling this clomid was no good. I figured id get the results from the test done on monday earlier than today so if it didn't work i could've went this past weekend and continued from this past week of the good clomid. But instead the results took a whole week to come back and now I'm unsure what to do. I guess my only option is to wait until Friday and start a whole new clomid cycle? My doctor seems to think hopping back on test now would be fine but I know thats not the best choice. Any opinions wouldb be greatly appreciated!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Imo order both nolva and clomid from an online research company.

Take them both at the doses recommend below then have blood work 6-8 weeks after ending PCT.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thread Information