Thread: test e250

Nick TT is offline New Member

16 week Test E250 PCT

Im pretty inexperienced with Steroids , and i did a few mistakes along the way, i probably should have done more research before starting.

Cycle was like this

week 1-16 Test E250 250mg twice a week.
    week 8-16 Anvar 50mg 25mg morning and evening.

Problem is i only have nolvadex as pct.....
    i had bad luck and had some really physical weeks at work the first 2 weeks after i ended my cycle, and i dropped from
    93kg to 87-88.

I have now run nolvadex for four weeks started first day with 60mg then rest of the week 40.
    Done 4 weeks now 40/20/20/20.

For some reason i have gotten insane acne on my shoulders, and lost a lot of water weight, and some muscle. I can feel that i am weaker in the gym, and unable to lift as heavy.

My question is, should i do 2 more weeks of nolva or is 4 weeks enough? i believe its the nolvadex that gives me acne..

Sincerely Nicolai !
    Last edited by Nick TT; 07-17-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's a flux of hormones that gives you acne. Ideally you would have run Clomid also.

Get some bloodwork in 8 weeks and see where you are.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Did you gradually lower the dosage towards the last couple of weeks or you just stopped and added in the nolva?

There's a wiki out there which explains this a little better but nolva + clomid are better than just running nolva.
    Also, did you run HCG during cycle?
    Get some blood work after 6+ weeks of doing PCT

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    When I stopped my cycle I was acne free, then a few weeks later I was acne inundated. The drastic changes in the hormones is what did it, once I started PCT with Clomid and Nolva the Acne started subsiding. It took a few months but it all eventually went away.

Clomid and Nolva work in synergistic cooperation to keep the T levels optimal while helping your HPTA restart and keeping the E-sides at bay. Probably wouldn't help to do another PCT, I think I would just let my body calm down by not putting anything else into it. Wait a while and pull the bloods to see what is going on then go from there. Of course running Nolva at 10/day for a few weeks would probably be ok to help avoid an estrogen dump but no guarantee.

Given the amount you were taking and the length of time you took it, you're going to loose a lot of water weight and that is most likely what you have lost.

Thread Information