rmojo is offline New Member

Wink First Test C cycle PCT (Cancelling cycle)

So im about 4 weeks in to my first Test C cycle.
    Taking 250 E5D in the shoulder. Also taking Genotropin (HGH) daily at low doses.

Recently my stool have become more fluid, yellow and bloody.
    Im at the ledge of stopping or not stopping my cycle. (Afraid of liver damage) but i will do a labtest first.
    Since the PCT is pretty harch on the liver itself, i dont want to rush anything..

Ohh, i also eat something called Concerta 54mg "metylfenidathydroklorid" in medical perpose for my ADHD & Autism.....

I have Clomid, Letrozole , & Armidex for PCT and for none wanted gyno feelings during cycle. (I have not taken anything yet)
    My plan was too end the cycle with a DNP 250mg eod /10 days but im obviosly not going to do that now.

My planed PCT:

Starting 12 days after last inject.

-Day 1 - 300mg Clomid Front
    -Day 2-11 - 100mg Clomid ED
    -Day 11-21 - 50mg Clomid ED

Its really cheap, that is why im going for 3 weeks.
    No gyno feelings, or small balls (Quite the opposite, can they grow from Test?

Im going to keep on taking the HGH - Genotropin (0,4mg ed) after the cycle aswell.

Input is highly appriciated.

Best regards
    J

rmojo is offline New Member
    BUMP

Please. Anyone?

kirkjamest is offline Junior Member
    It looks like between this post and your post in the other forum you never really received any AAS at all, so there wouldn't be any need for PCT.

However, if you insist on running a PCT this is the recommended protocol, just follow the link. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

PCT protocol is listed under paragraph #6 in bold red and it states, "Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene (Clomid). The combination is important as they work in synergy to help you recover. Running only one of them will hinder your chance of recovery some. Your PCT protocol for this cycle should look like the following:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20"

Putting that much clomid in your system is not needed, you already take an ADHD controlled substance and you're on the Autism Spectrum, that much clomid could put you in a spiral, it is linked to dose related depressive side effects.

In your other post you stated you were up front with your doctor about the AAS, given your mental health history and your diagnosis on the spectrum you should seriously think about consulting with this doctor again before you go introducing a substance like clomid (especially at those doses) into your system.

Thread Information