Thread: Urgent gyno

Lbcl91 is offline New Member

Urgent gyno

Hi guys, I recently finished off a cycle of epistane (I know it’s a pro hormone however I figured you guys would know more about the problem I am having) and I know my Pct wasn’t up to scratch at all. Now the cycle of 4 weeks is over I’ve noticed my nipples are a lot puffier, I’ve been going on sunbeds and there is a clear white ring round my nipples and this ones a bit embarrassing but when squeeze them they lactate. My libido is also on the floor and I’m struggling to orgasm. I went to the doctors and she was clueless about anything and said she can’t help but it should all go away in around a months time.

So I wanted to know whether this is true or not? Also I want some advice as to what drugs I could be taking to reduce or clear the gyno altogether, a friend said to try Letrozole ?

I would appreciate any help, thanks guys!

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbcl91 View Post
    Hi guys, I recently finished off a cycle of epistane (I know it’s a pro hormone however I figured you guys would know more about the problem I am having) and I know my Pct wasn’t up to scratch at all. Now the cycle of 4 weeks is over I’ve noticed my nipples are a lot puffier, I’ve been going on sunbeds and there is a clear white ring round my nipples and this ones a bit embarrassing but when squeeze them they lactate. My libido is also on the floor and I’m struggling to orgasm. I went to the doctors and she was clueless about anything and said she can’t help but it should all go away in around a months time.

So I wanted to know whether this is true or not? Also I want some advice as to what drugs I could be taking to reduce or clear the gyno altogether, a friend said to try Letrozole ?

I would appreciate any help, thanks guys!
    It’s difficult to say, your lactating which indicates your progesterone is high, estogrogen could also be out of whack as well. We need blood work to see what’s going on otherwise we are just playing a guessing game.

You can run Novaldex at 20mg per day, and cabergoline as .25mg-.5mg 2x per week (every 3.5 days) but again blood work is key in scenarios like this.

Alternatively, you can leave it as per your doctors advise and eventually you hormones will balance out, but this could take few months… Do not take any steroids /PH during this time, and next time do more research before you start popping pills!

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't know anything about PH's .... may I assume you didn't tell your dr what you were up to? Otherwise... presumably... She'd have ordered bloodwork? I'm surprised she said "let it pass".

If you want to figure it out, listen to ^^^^ and go get blood work. It's the only way to really know what's happening, everything else would be guessing. Yeah, it'll cost $100 to get your prolactin and E numbers, but then you'll know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    It’s difficult to say, your lactating which indicates your progesterone is high, estogrogen could also be out of whack as well. We need blood work to see what’s going on otherwise we are just playing a guessing game.

You can run Novaldex at 20mg per day, and cabergoline as .25mg-.5mg 2x per week (every 3.5 days) but again blood work is key in scenarios like this.

Alternatively, you can leave it as per your doctors advise and eventually you hormones will balance out, but this could take few months… Do not take any steroids/PH during this time, and next time do more research before you start popping pills!

Thanks for your reply mate, appreciate it. If I’m being honest the lactating isn’t bothering me, it only happens if I squeeze them really hard lol the doctor refused to do any blood work and told me to come back in a month if I’m still experiencing the problems. I’m going on holiday soon so I’m going to run Nolva for a month, do you know whether that will effect my libido or not? I’m looking for people with experience rather than shitty articles that say different things.

Thanks again

I told my doctor everything, she asked me to take my top off and flat my nipples but I got the idea that she didn’t really know what she was on about which sounds a bit silly to say and just told me everything will return to normal in a few months

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like elevated prolactin but could also be elevated estrogen. Cabaser or bromo will fix the prolactin and arimidex or aromasin will help with the estrogen. The problem with running nolvadex is it will simply block the estrogen from the estrogen receptor but do nothing to lower it. Meaning the increased estrogen can keep feeding the prolactin/progesterone issue. I would advise a full blood panel.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbcl91 View Post
    I told my doctor everything, she asked me to take my top off and flat my nipples but I got the idea that she didn’t really know what she was on about which sounds a bit silly to say and just told me everything will return to normal in a few months
    Good job... Many people are too scared to be open with their docs.... You can get bloodwork, sit it out, or try running some Caber/adex/whatever.... I'd vote for you going to another doc and trying to resolve it with them.

Best of luck,
    C-

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    OP , are you sure what you took was Epistane ? because Epistane is a dht based anti-estrogenic compound. it has the ability to lower estrogen and reduce possible gyno side effects, not cause them. It also has zero progestin activity as well.

you should not of gotten these effects from Epistane. so who knows what the heck you were really taking. Blood work is the next step.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Sounds like elevated prolactin but could also be elevated estrogen. Cabaser or bromo will fix the prolactin and arimidex or aromasin will help with the estrogen. The problem with running nolvadex is it will simply block the estrogen from the estrogen receptor but do nothing to lower it. Meaning the increased estrogen can keep feeding the prolactin/progesterone issue. I would advise a full blood panel.
    not to nit pick here. but this is really only true while ON cycle (with exogenous test coming in). not off cycle after pct. remember, AI's do nothing to lower existing estrogen levels either (they only keep Test from converting to estrogen). Any elevated blood levels of estrogen have to come down on their own. Thus Nolvadex would be the absolute best choice here because its going to at least blunt the estrogen receptor in the breast tissue.
    he is post cycle. he does not have androgens coming in, and he likely does not have naturally occuring androgen production either. an AI only blocks the Aromatase enzyme from converting test into estrogen.. if there is not any test coming in at this time anyways, an AI is irrelevant.

it sounds like the OP did not run a proper pct and did not end his cycle with the proper protocols. its very common for guys who do this to end up in whats called an "estrogen dominant'' hormone balance post cycle (no androgens coming in). This is going to cause estrogen side effects (no androgens coming in to offset them) and its going to cause them to stay shut down and not produce natural test and thus crashed libido as well (as elevated estrogen levels are the number one factor for HPTA shut down).

NOT a good situation to be in at all.. the time for running an AI has already past. he should of done that at the tail end of his cycle and going into pct. now he has to wait for the estrogen levels to come down on their own (yet he can at least take Nolva to block some estrogen receptor sites)

having said all that -- none of the above should have taken place had he actually been running real Epistane like he thought he was running
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-05-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    not to nit pick here. but this is really only true while ON cycle (with exogenous test coming in). not off cycle after pct. remember, AI's do nothing to lower existing estrogen levels either (they only keep Test from converting to estrogen). Any elevated blood levels of estrogen have to come down on their own. Thus Nolvadex would be the absolute best choice here because its going to at least blunt the estrogen receptor in the breast tissue.
    he is post cycle. he does not have androgens coming in, and he likely does not have naturally occuring androgen production either. an AI only blocks the Aromatase enzyme from converting test into estrogen.. if there is not any test coming in at this time anyways, an AI is irrelevant.

it sounds like the OP did not run a proper pct and did not end his cycle with the proper protocols. its very common for guys who do this to end up in whats called an "estrogen dominant'' hormone balance post cycle (no androgens coming in). This is going to cause estrogen side effects (no androgens coming in to offset them) and its going to cause them to stay shut down and not produce natural test and thus crashed libido as well (as elevated estrogen levels are the number one factor for HPTA shut down).

NOT a good situation to be in at all.. the time for running an AI has already past. he should of done that at the tail end of his cycle and going into pct. now he has to wait for the estrogen levels to come down on their own (yet he can at least take Nolva to block some estrogen receptor sites)

having said all that -- none of the above should have taken place had he actually been running real Epistane like he thought he was running
    It was epi 2A3A by vital labs, the reason I chose it was due to the lack of side effects but for some reason they seem to be quite bad, I have bought some Nolva but by the sounds of it, it won’t actually do much? Will my hormone levels just level out on their own eventually?

CaptainJericho is offline New Member
    I've heard the theory that even non-aromatizing compounds can "cause"/trigger gyno by binding to the available androgen receptors, thus leaving Test (whether what's left of endogenous, or the exogenous) to circulate, and aromatase converting this Test to estrogen. Does this make sense?

Thread Information