Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3

Thread: HCG Mixing Question

valgar007 is offline New Member

HCG Mixing Question

Sorry been looking around the net.

Ordered hcg 5000iu and it comes with 2ml of water to mix.
    I need to take 250iu three times a week

how much do i draw in the insulin needle?

thank you

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    10 IUs (Ten clicks) on the insulin needle will give you your 250 IUs of HCG at that mixture. Or 1/10 of a ML, since 1 ML would be 2500 IUs, and 2 ML would be 5000 IUs

valgar007 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    10 IUs (Ten clicks) on the insulin needle will give you your 250 IUs of HCG at that mixture. Or 1/10 of a ML, since 1 ML would be 2500 IUs, and 2 ML would be 5000 IUs
    Thank you brother so simple. Sorry been having brainfarts lol.

Riggar is offline New Member
    HI, Hey Slam i Ordered hcg 5000iu and it comes with 10ml bottle of water to mix. SO DOSE THIS MEAN i mix 5m of B Water and how am i supposed to mix as the HCG comes in a tiny bottle ? Cheer Riggar....

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggar View Post
    HI, Hey Slam i Ordered hcg 5000iu and it comes with 10ml bottle of water to mix. SO DOSE THIS MEAN i mix 5m of B Water and how am i supposed to mix as the HCG comes in a tiny bottle ? Cheer Riggar....
    Don't use all 10ml of BW.

Use 1ml and .1ml = 500iu
    or
    Use 2ml and .1ml = 250iu
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

Thx ... I just come off a 3 month mod cycle test tren ... ...Can you suggest a doseage protacol ?

Should i discard 5 ml BWATER inject a 1ml of the remaining 5 it into the HCG to dilute thn trasfer in to the remaining 4 ml to make a 5 ml doseage ? As the HCG Bottle is tiny?

Thanks heaps very Valuble links!! just going thought them now cheers

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    These are pretty cool and I think could really help the new guys who have trouble visualizing the math. Here are my thoughts (keep in mind that I'm using a Mac with Safari, so the problems I ran into may not exist on Chrome or other browsers):

1. The first link has great information, but for some reason, the calculator didn't include how much water to dilute your HcG bottle with to give you a specific dose and or volume or your syringe. I do feel bad for people who purchase "their prescription service" because it costs so much.

2. The second calculator makes you do some math before you can use it, and it gives you a cap on the concentration you can allow per ml. For BB doses, it doesn't let you go high enough.

3. This one is good if you want to keep your injections at 0.25ml (2.5 marks) on an insulin syringe. It won't let you change that, but all of the other criteria you can. You can also save this as a file on your desktop for easy access if you don't have excel, OpenOffice, or similar spreadsheet programs.

4. For some reason if you go below 1ml on the "preferred injection amount" it gives you an invalid answer.

5. The last one is by far my favorite. It gives you three separate calculators for three different scenarios. I think this one would help the most people and C27, you should maybe ask for it to be added to one of the HcG calculation stickies.

Thanks for the work putting this together.
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 02-08-2020 at 10:40 PM.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

HCG Mixing Question

Yes. I saw each had a shortcoming, so I have some options. It always confused me.

The best thing is that the one you like the best disappeared from the internet. I had to go to the way back machine to find it.

That way back machine is great for finding old sites that went dead since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 02-09-2020 at 11:09 AM.

Thread Information