Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zman600

Thread: Has anyone used testo without anti-estrogen protectors like Nolvadex or AI?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Has anyone used testo without anti-estrogen protectors like Nolvadex or AI?

I say about not using Nolvadex or AI .. Has anyone tried this? If so, did you have any negative effects? Tell me brothers !! My friends at the gym don't use anti-e, and they have no side effects, by the way, just water retention which can be a sign of high E2, right?

Enviado de meu LM-X430 usando o Tapatalk

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I am on 200mg Test C weekly. I stopped the anastrozole because i couldnt get it dialed in before it crashed my E2 and i felt like shit and had a dick like wet spaghetti.

Folks on here said for that small amount of Test not to worry about an AI. I found that advice to be good for me. No issues since i cut it out.

Blog Entries
    Me too dude !! But, I use Nolvadex instead of AI ... Do you think that if we don't use serm or AI when using testo; can there be complications with health problems ??? A mast, it inhibits estrogen, but it doesn't work on all receptors, only on some ........ Ah !!! I heard a long time ago that boldenone also has a certain ability to decrease estrogen in our body over time ......

Blog Entries
    I have many friends who take 600mg of testo per week and without the use of protectors .. The doubt that I have, is if this may have complications in their health in the future ... I can see that they look quite bloated with water retention. .Maybe it's high estrogen for sure ... Cerebral effusion, prostate problems can happen right? When taking testo like that ... They don't even use a novaldex in a low dose of 10mg. What's your opinion about it?

Bjorg89 is offline Junior Member
    High E will catch up on them.

Do the bloodwork and keep E in range.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible advice, why would you keep estrogen in normal range while your testosterone is super human. Estrogen is great for strength and size gains. I don’t run ai’s anymore and have had the best cycles of my life.

Zman600 is offline New Member
    I’m on 40mg dbol ed 500mg sustanon week d’ont use an Ai no bloating blood work 2 times estradiol 16.03pg/ml normal for men 0-62
    But if you don’t do blood work you won’t know
    Everybody is different you should keep an Ai on hand in case things go wrong
    Gallowmere likes this.

Thread Information