dreamzz is offline New Member

PCT after 2-3shots of T 250mg

Hey guys, I really need some help from you. I started a cycle 10 days ago, solo test enanthate 500mg/per week.

Situation in my country is not very good due to new covid outbreak, and it looks like they will be closing gyms very soon again.

I'm about to take my third shot tonigt, but I if they close gyms it will be quite pointless.

I was wondering, what kind of PCT I need after only 2/3 shots of 250mg testosterone (do I go full PCT with high clomid dosage, hcg , nolva), and when can I start PCT?

Cheers all

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start PCT for Test Cyp approx 10 days after last shot.
    -
    Why take the third one instead of save for later?
    -
    PCT could be abbreviated, not a big deal either way, but you could just run it like normal. The test (oil) will store longer than the oral PCT agents anyway.

dreamzz is offline New Member
    Hey thanks for the reply.
    Third shot because I still don't know if gyms will be closed for sure (it's 50/50 atm) and I should get my third shot today (it's been 5 days after my last shot already).
    As for the PCT, if I decide to pull out, do I go regular PCT (clomid, nolva for 5 weeks + aromasin for 2 weeks) or I can go easier with PCT since I only took 500mg total? Question is, will my hpta be shut as if I was on a 10-12w cycle?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamzz View Post
    Hey thanks for the reply.
    Third shot because I still don't know if gyms will be closed for sure (it's 50/50 atm) and I should get my third shot today (it's been 5 days after my last shot already).
    As for the PCT, if I decide to pull out, do I go regular PCT (clomid, nolva for 5 weeks + aromasin for 2 weeks) or I can go easier with PCT since I only took 500mg total? Question is, will my hpta be shut as if I was on a 10-12w cycle?
    With only 15 days, your best bet would be to just stop taking drugs, period, all of them.
    The longer you keep going, the harder recovery will be. Either commit to the cycle or just stop, now.
    It’s easier for guys like me who are on TRT for life anyway, but if you actually intend to recover, you need to stop futzing around and make a decision.

Thread Information