Like Tree5Likes

Thread: High SHBG Couple Months After Cycle

swolebeach is offline New Member

High SHBG Couple Months After Cycle

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well during these crazy times. I underwent a 16 week cycle of test-e at 500 mg per week and started my PCT on March 6th 2020 and finished April 17th 2020, 6 weeks. HCG was run after my last shot, for about 2 weeks up to starting PCT, which consisted of Clomid as I cannot tolerate the side effects of Nolva. Unfortunately, I did not attain pre-cycle blood work for this cycle but I do have reference blood work from my first cycle a couple years ago. Anyhow, I recently had post-cycle blood work and I am seeing that I have a high SHBG level, which I think is contributing to a lower libido (it comes and goes and has gotten better since PCT but still not 100%). I have attached my pre-cycle blood work (from a couple years ago) and newest post cycle blood work. Pre-cycle blood work from a couple years ago, while not as good as more recent pre-cycle bloods, show my SHBG level at around 44 nmol/L. What I'm hoping is that it's just taking longer than I'd like for my SHBG to come down. My sensitive estradiol test looks good, so I'm wondering if my estrogen reached equilibrium quicker than my SHBG? I recently started taking a multivitamin that contains zinc, D3, and magnesium. I've also started taking Boron at 5mg per day. Is this just a typical play the waiting game situation or should I be looking for something else? Really appreciate any ideas from the board. Cheers gentlemen.

On another note, anyone else get a high A/G ratio??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails High SHBG Couple Months After Cycle-post-cycle-blood-work-page-2.jpg   High SHBG Couple Months After Cycle-pre-cycle-blood-work-old-reference-point-page-1.jpg   High SHBG Couple Months After Cycle-pre-cycle-blood-work-old-reference-point-page-2.jpg   High SHBG Couple Months After Cycle-post-cycle-blood-work.jpg  
    Last edited by swolebeach; 07-29-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I recently started running Boron at 10mg per day as I read somewhere that that dose could drop SHBG by 20%. It seems to have done something for me as my Free T increased significantly while my Total T remained the same. I did not test my SHBG with most recent bloods so that is all I have to go on. Maybe boost the Boron up to 10mg. I use a liquid, in case it matters.
    Thanks Cylon! I see you’re in Florida, same here, I’m in Ft. Lauderdale. I’m gonna double the dosage up to 10mg and see if I can’t get this SHBG down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Hurricane season for us bleah

This is what I use. I take a ml in the morning and one in the evening. I just take it from the dropper, though they recommend mixing with water or juice.

Attachment 179656
    I'm gonna purchase that exact brand, looks great. I heard we already have a storm to keep on our radar. Stay safe!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I was reading and it said that boron could raise estrogen? Any thoughts?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hello BG! Could you post a link to what you were reading? My sensitive estradiol test is in perfect range but I would be willing to risk a couple of points on the estrogen scale if it meant lowering my SHBG to a more reasonable level.

Thread Information