Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: 2 weeks after my last injection and my testicles are growing again

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

2 weeks after my last injection and my testicles are growing again. Weight remains

I ran a 11 week test c cycle (first timer here) on 500mg weekly. The last week (and since I was running out of gear) I only injected 200mg.

So far my testicles are slowly starting going back to normal size. I still remain the same weight (haven't lost a pound even). I am eating over the maintenance level with a new workout program (I hit each muscle 3 times in two weeks and not 4 like before).

So far I feel my muscles softer. I think my biceps feel like they have gain some day though. My wait still the same size so it looks like I'm not getting much of it.

Aren't you supposed to lose a lot of weight in the first 2 weeks or it is just during the first 4-6 weeks after your cycle is done?
    Last edited by TheDreamer; 04-29-2021 at 11:39 AM.

Since I was on test c, I am supposed to start talking the pills (arimidex and the other one) 18 days after the last injection, right? Or is it after the 14 days? Excuse my typos.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    How much weight did you gain on cycle? That determines how much and how quickly you will lose it. On 500 mg test, you probably didn't hold a lot of water, or maybe you just don't aromatize as much... so you may not have much water to lose. The first 2 weeks you will still have exogenous testosterone floating around your body. Wait till 1-2 months after your cycle and reassess. I don't think PCT does anything, imo, but I've never had to PCT.
    TheDreamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    How much weight did you gain on cycle? That determines how much and how quickly you will lose it. On 500 mg test, you probably didn't hold a lot of water, or maybe you just don't aromatize as much... so you may not have much water to lose. The first 2 weeks you will still have exogenous testosterone floating around your body. Wait till 1-2 months after your cycle and reassess. I don't think PCT does anything, imo, but I've never had to PCT.
    I went from 178 to 205 pounds. That would be around 27 pounds.

Mind you that a good amount of that was due to muscle memory I guess? Because I was usually around 185 pounds before the pandemic and the closing of the gyms.

Also I struggled to gain weight during my last 4 weeks. On the first four I was gaining 2.5 to 3 lbs per week.

Yes, I don't seem to aromatize much and that's a good thing. During my 11 weeks on test the only thing that changed was my blood pressure that went higher (and this was during my last weeks). Still nothing too high. Also my face was more greasy but nothing extreme neither.

I'm currently fat though. Need to start cutting. I'm just not sure when to start.

I measured today. I have gained fat but my weight is still the same. My muscle are really soft. Belly is 0.5 inch bigger

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    I measured today. I have gained fat but my weight is still the same. My muscle are really soft. Belly is 0.5 inch bigger
    Yeah, you lose some of that fullness and hardness when you come off. At least you put on a good amount of weight (hopefully mostly muscle), so you can build off of that going forward. Of course, now that you know what steroids can do, it will take some adjusting to training without steroids. If you can keep 10 lbs and still maintain the same body fat, that’s a successful cycle, IMO. I’ve said it before, but even when I go back down to TRT doses, I lose most of my gains. In your situation, you were not near your genetic natural potential, so you may lose less than I did.
    TheDreamer likes this.

JSom is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    I ran a 11 week test c cycle (first timer here) on 500mg weekly. The last week (and since I was running out of gear) I only injected 200mg.

So far my testicles are slowly starting going back to normal size. I still remain the same weight (haven't lost a pound even). I am eating over the maintenance level with a new workout program (I hit each muscle 3 times in two weeks and not 4 like before).

So far I feel my muscles softer. I think my biceps feel like they have gain some day though. My wait still the same size so it looks like I'm not getting much of it.

Aren't you supposed to lose a lot of weight in the first 2 weeks or it is just during the first 4-6 weeks after your cycle is done?
    My question may seem strange, but are experiments with injections of the health of your reproductive system worth it? Don't you think that such experiments on health can lead to oncology?

Thread Information