Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RotorHead
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Conflicting PCT info i heard from a Stanford Neurobiologist

RotorHead is offline Associate Member

Conflicting PCT info i heard from a Stanford Neurobiologist

For context I heard this from a Joe Rogan podcast #1683 - Andrew Huberman

Would like to give it a second listen but wanted to run this by the forum tonight to get some traction. This guy states that gyno comes from the prolactin you produce with all your other elevated hormone levels, not from the estrogen. I could be wrong but this is against everything I have learned from these forums and studies i have read. If he is right, whats the best PCT to keep prolactin down? Reason I ask is because the main thing i worry about is gyno during a cycle.

Can remember during the podcast they are discussing performance enhancing drugs and athletes he has worked with/treated. Could probably find the right spot during the podcast where they discuss it but it has been a couple weeks since i listened.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by RotorHead View Post
    For context I heard this from a Joe Rogan podcast #1683 - Andrew Huberman

Would like to give it a second listen but wanted to run this by the forum tonight to get some traction. This guy states that gyno comes from the prolactin you produce with all your other elevated hormone levels, not from the estrogen. I could be wrong but this is against everything I have learned from these forums and studies i have read. If he is right, whats the best PCT to keep prolactin down? Reason I ask is because the main thing i worry about is gyno during a cycle.

Can remember during the podcast they are discussing performance enhancing drugs and athletes he has worked with/treated. Could probably find the right spot during the podcast where they discuss it but it has been a couple weeks since i listened.
    Joe Rogan has also interviewed Alex Jones. Please don't believe everything you hear. I do believe that that was right though. If you start getting severely itchy nipples and I mean nipples you can't get away from then start running 10 mg per day of nolvadex . I can help you with any gyno issues just give me a direct message. I specialize in this department.
    RotorHead and Test Monsterone like this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I never got gyno or hairloss even when I took 2g/wk Testosterone Trixmix with 1.2g/wk Trenbolone Enanthate . My sky-high prolactin did however cause anorgasmia.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Joe Rogan has also interviewed Alex Jones. Please don't believe everything you hear. I do believe that that was right though. If you start getting severely itchy nipples and I mean nipples you can't get away from then start running 10 mg per day of nolvadex. I can help you with any gyno issues just give me a direct message. I specialize in this department.
    Yeah you're right ahaha. This guy is a professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at stanford supposedly and has ton a lot of his work with Olympic athletes. I remember him stating a lot of PED users think gyno comes from estrogen but new research shows its actually prolactin. I personally have always had gyno since my puberty years and can even remember having my mom take me to the doctor where he stated it would go away when i was older (it didnt). Its not horrible and my body fat is pretty low but its always been there and will sort of swell up and go back down.

I never see anyone on these forums discuss prolactin which is why his statements caught my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I never got gyno or hairloss even when I took 2g/wk Testosterone Trixmix with 1.2g/wk Trenbolone Enanthate. My sky-high prolactin did however cause anorgasmia.
    Did you get blood work to monitor that? Ive always had a tiny amount of gyno since i was a teen. Its not horrible but i havent been on cycle in 3-4 years and noticed the right side is definitely more inflamed or swollen than the left. Going to have to keep an eye on everything this time around which is why ive made this post.

Did you get blood work to monitor that?
    Yeah. My doctor got my bloodwork back, and then he phoned me and said, "Tomás, are you near a hospital?", and I was like "yeah", and he was like "Go to ER, your liver's going to fail". Then I spent a month in hospital.

At one point my ALT was somewhere between 2500 - 3000

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Yeah you're right ahaha. This guy is a professor of neurobiology and ophthalmology at stanford supposedly and has ton a lot of his work with Olympic athletes. I remember him stating a lot of PED users think gyno comes from estrogen but new research shows its actually prolactin. I personally have always had gyno since my puberty years and can even remember having my mom take me to the doctor where he stated it would go away when i was older (it didnt). Its not horrible and my body fat is pretty low but its always been there and will sort of swell up and go back down.

I never see anyone on these forums discuss prolactin which is why his statements caught my attention.
    I have literally somehow change my body chemistry where I can no longer get gynecomastia but I can sometimes squeeze black milk from my nipples. I quit taking any aromatase Inhibitors and ran doses of steroids for years straight that would make an ifbb shake his head. I don't know what I changed but once I started taking masteron I never had to worry about gynecomastia after that. We all react very differently but I let my prolactin progesterone and estrogen levels get off the charts for a lot of years I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. I have helped a lot of people with gyno though.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have helped a lot of people with gyno though.
    If you know a lot about preventing it then you could probably deliberately induce it if you wanted too. I'm trying to figure out how to tell my next future-girlfriend to take the pills that induce lactation while applying a breast pump for 30 minutes a day. I suppose I'll just have to compromise with her and do something in return to balance out the relationship.

Thread Information