Thread: PCT Advice

shockjock is offline New Member

PCT Advice

I have been onto the different links and reading about the various PCT programs. I'm new to this and don't wanna f**k up so I appreciate you guys providing advice. Here's the cycle I have worked up after looking around and researching and talking to some guys at the gym.

14 week cycle:
    weeks 1-5 -
    400mg test cyp/wk
    20 mg dianabol /daily

weeks 6-14 -
    400mg test cyp/wk

I previously did a short 8 week cycle two months ago of straight test prop at 350mg/wk. My buddy at the gym who has been doing this for some time suggested I take 5mg of nolvadex /day when I did this short cycle and continue that for at least 3 weeks after.

Anyways, just wanted to know if doing nolvadex during a cycle is necessary. I read in another post about wait times for starting pct depending upon the cycle. All this information is great, but I still have some trouble sorting it all out. I wanted to get some other perspectives on the pct for the new cycle I'll be doing. Welcome any advice!

Sex-Machine is offline New Member
    Only if u start to feel funny issues with your nipples, then u can start it on ur cycle. I am running Tren and Prop, with no SERM, and I feel great. The thing is that SERMs can also screw up your bone density in the long run.

Better to just run PCT after you stop the supplements.

shockjock is offline New Member
    Thanks for the quick response. For the cycle I posted, I read I should start 18 days after the last injection. I intend to use nolvadex at 10mg day for four weeks 18 days after the last injection. Does this sound correct? I based this on some other pcts I found and the compounds that had been used during the cycle. The only other difference was that some used clomid and nolvadex as opposed to just nolvadex. Any comments or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information