tuna is offline Junior Member

nolvadex/creatine

hello.

Does anyone know if at the end of my cycle it will be ok to run creatine as well as low dose nolva.

I will use h c g. Then continue with nolva for a mounth after cycle but dont want to use clomid, So will it be ok to run the afforementioned together.

Also what are thet board members views on prolene. Is it a waste of money, I have some ephidrine and clen reaady. But would prefer to use somthing with less side if it was available,(eca and clen exaberate my insomnia) But dont want to waste my hard earned on more advertising b s.

All views are appreciated. (well the ones I like anyway(ONLY JOKING)

THANKS BIG TU

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    -wish you would have done more research before even doing a cycle
    -if you think you know how to run hcg properly, how do you not know about the nolv/creatine situation?
    -couldnt tell you about proline

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    what. HCG but dont want to use clomid. Whatever.

Well thanks for those very helpful comments. Oh wait a minute you didnt help you backer 123 whatever whatever whatever is that all you got.

Ive read that clomid can give sight problems and send people blind. Guess what I dont wana be blind. I also read that nolva is similar to clomid and can be used in its place. Ive also read that creatine has test stimulating qualities so thought with its other benifits it would be ideal post cycle but did not know if the two could run together.

Now it seems like your hinting that hcg has to be run with clomid which contradicts what Ive read. But as your not actually saying that just being a mook and confusing me what am I supposed to do.

I am not an expert and do not pretend to be one, I admit I know relitivley little but as I have been taking ass for years cause some mook got me onem when I was a kid. I need some info so Instead of being a mook why didnt you reply

tuna tuna tuna you gota run clomid with hcg man and yes the creatine will be fine with the nova. Or whatever the correct info was.

All youve done is waste my time and piss me off why do people find it so hard to be nice. All I ever hear is read up dumbo And other b s. O K im thick is that what everyone wnats me to beg for info. I need help man I could end up hurting myself Ive read loads and to me its very confusing I want to run one course get the p c r right then leave juice alone for good so pls just gimme the info and ill get it right then never ask again. I suppose backer123 will just reply whatever

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    LMAO who said it will make you go blind!?! Dont tell that to the thousands of women who use it every year for fertility purposes!

Use the clomid. Creatine does not stimulate testosterone . I dougt you even need HCG (btw do you know what it even is or what it does?) but you didnt list your cycle so who knows.

Goto the educational forum and read up on posts there. Then use the search engine and search for key words like nolva, clomid, or HCG and youll learn a ton about them. Its been talked about so much on this board. That is why your not getting the answer your wanting to hear on this thread.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    no one will just hold your hand. learn how to utilize and browse these types of forums and you will get a wealth of knowlege
    best wishes bro

i was simply saying that if your talking about using HCG you should already know that you should use clomid during your PCT no matter what. Usually it is the more advanced that will use HCG and if you plan on using it and know enought about it then you should also know that you should use clomid in any PCT program.

My whatever comment was more of an indirect attempt to basically say that you seem to not really have a good knoweledge of HCG or other PCT. Yes it was sarcastic and unnecessary...sorry about that. But seriously you should educate yourself as much as you can before putting stuff into your body.

Oh yeah...whatever.

Just kidding...no hard feelings

Also, try reading this. It should help you understand what you should do concerning clomid and HCG .

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=HCG

That way your not mad at me for not helping...whatever.

Here is a little more stolen from iron game:

If you wish to use HCG , it should only be done mid cycle, to the time before clomid therapy is started. It should not be used in conjunction with clomid and is used only for two reasons.

1. Because you want your sex drive increased &

2. Because you want your balls to hang lower

Now as far as # 1 if this is your only purpose then forget using it. There are many other things out there that wont possibly add a pair of tits to you as well.

Remember if there aint a problem dont try finding a solution. If your ball size is ok and you want an increased sex drive then dont even think about hcg.

backer123 WHATEVER MAN

Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    backer123 WHATEVER MAN
    Just joking... You came through for me boy. Thankyou that was very helpful and yes no hard feelings at all.

Ive got some hcg already bought but not sure if I wanna use it now. Might tryn swap it for some clomid and run the clomid and the nolvadex
    Ill try to paste my cycle so you could tell me if you think I defo dont need hcg.

I goota get the post cycle recovery right dog

my current cycle is like this

wk 1 10mg dbol ed

wk2 20mg dbol ed +1 shot 250sust100mgprop on fri

wk3 30mg ed +250mgsust eod +100mg prop eod

wk4 10mged +500MG ETHENATE

WK5 500MG ETHENATE

WK6 500MG ETHEN

WK7 500MG ETHEN

WK8 500MG ETHEN

WK9 500MG ETHEN

WK10 500MG ETHEN

WK11 500MG ETHEN

WK12 100MGPROP EOD

WK13

WK14 HCG 40MG NOLVA ED +CREATINE

WK15 20MG NOLV ED CREATINE

WK16 10MGNOLV CREATINE

WK17 5MG NOLA CREATINE

NOLVADEX IS ALSO AT BETWEEN 10 AND 20 MG ED

I am now debating with myself wether or not to usethe hcg. and swap the creatine for clomid. O r use nolv clomid and creatine pls tell me what you think

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuna
    my current cycle is like this

wk 1 10mg dbol ed

wk2 20mg dbol ed +1 shot 250sust100mgprop on fri

wk3 30mg ed +250mgsust eod +100mg prop eod

wk4 10mged +500MG ETHENATE

WK5 500MG ETHENATE

WK6 500MG ETHEN

WK7 500MG ETHEN

WK8 500MG ETHEN

WK9 500MG ETHEN

WK10 500MG ETHEN

WK11 500MG ETHEN

WK12 100MGPROP EOD

WK13

WK14 HCG 40MG NOLVA ED +CREATINE

WK15 20MG NOLV ED CREATINE

WK16 10MGNOLV CREATINE

WK17 5MG NOLA CREATINE

NOLVADEX IS ALSO AT BETWEEN 10 AND 20 MG ED

I am now debating with myself wether or not to usethe hcg. and swap the creatine for clomid. O r use nolv clomid and creatine pls tell me what you think
    Ok bro let me make sure i am reading this right week 2 your going to take only one shot of Sust and one shot of prop.... week 3 sus eod as well as prop eod........

Here let me do this, this is how i would run it if i were you
    weeks
    1 thru at least week 3 but not to exceed 5 weeks, a steady 30mg of dbol
    (that will give you the boost before your injectable kick in)
    from what your post states you dont have enough sus to run it yet. I would hold off on the sus for another cycle and save the prop to the end of this cycle with. Roughly around 3 weeks after your first shot your injectable will be kicking in, that is why i running dbol at least 3 weeks would be the sufficient kick your looking for. Depending on how many cycles you have you might want to consider running deca or equipoise with the test as well. that would look like this.

1-3,4,5 30mg d bol
    1-10 enanthate 500mg (mon & thur)
    1-9 Deca or EQ 400mg (wed & Sat)

Now this is where it can get tricky my timing might be a little off and hopefully one of the vets or mods can help with this, I will leave when to run prop to them as well as when to start your clomid after your last prop shot,
    (i have never ran prop so i dont know)

if you just run dbol and enanthate 21 days after last shot start your clomid at 300/100/50.... 1st day 300mg throughout the day, 2-11 100mg, 12-21 50mg, you should also be running 20mg of nolvadex throughout pct.

yeah no problem. I think that you shouldnt use the HCG with that cycle, though you should take some advice from hector on your cycles and hopefully others will help you on your cycle. I would also use clomid and nolva during your pct. It is the tried and true way of PCT. You can use the creatine too if you want...cant hurt but it will cause some water retention.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Huuuuuuh????

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    there are a lot of things wrong with that cycle:

1) you are running dbol /prop to jumpstart, but not starting the enanthate until week 4. since enanthate takes 3 - 4 weeks to kick, from weeks 4 - 7 or 8 you wont have any test kicking, start enanthate at week 1

2) your pyramiding your dbol, which keeps your levels unstable.... pick a dose and stay with it for all 3 weeks

3) the amount of sust your running is a total waste of time/money, save it for a different cycle

4)hcg is not needed for that cycle, use creatine, nolva, clomid

5) you only need to jumpstart your cycle with 1 compound, use either the prop or the dbol, not both

run your cycle like this

week 1 - 4: 25 mg dbol ED
    weeks 1 - 12: 500 mg Test enanthate (2 250mg shots a week)

PCT start week 14:
    day 1: clomid 300mg, 20mg nolva
    days 2 - 10: 100 mg clomid ED, 20 mg nolva ED
    days 11 - 21: 50 mgs clomid ED, 20 mg nolva ED

creatine: first week: 20g/day
    from then on 10 g/day

toosmall youre right thats the way I should have ran it. But I was gonna run prop and sust all the way through. But after 10 days of eod inj. I couldnt face another 9 weeks of them so I got me some ehten I know its a bit messed up but Im already on week 4 so ill have to live with it. Will the sust esters not be present while I wait for my ethen to kick in. Ive stopped my dbol and am now getting size and hartburn whats the best bridge option for me now while waiting for the dbol,will the sust be present

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    some of the sust will be present
    im not sure of all the different esters in sust, i know that the prop will be long gone

Would you say that the prop would have been wasted or would it have had a useful effect on my body.

Ive put on about 7lbs and am noticably more muscular. Am a little fat around the gut but not to much.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    sorry bro these threads you make are horrible, if you spent some time researching and not giving members lip, then you would have a real cycle
    I'll second that. It's like Tuna wants information spoon fed to him. He posted this horrible cycle earlier and everyone said not to do it, yet he does it anyway. Oh well, we tried.

Either way, despite the fact that some of his posts may reflect his lack of knowledge and sometimes close minded attitude doesnt mean that we shouldnt help him when he does ask a question. The more educated he becomes, the frequency of these questions from him will deminish.

Tuna--i am defending you, however, this does work both ways. Make sure you do some of your own research, dont be so critical of people, and listen to what people have to say

Backer123 Thanks pal

And I know the course isnt perfect. And to everyones taste. But I have honestly read up alot in the profiles here on ar and on many other boards.

I spend hours every night trying to understand but its like trying to read a foreighn language to me. If you think I want spoon feeding I dont Its hard for me to ask for advice and admit im in over my head maybe thats why I respond like an asshole somtimes

It takes an effort to ask then I get made to feel like a thicko.

No excuse for me being a smuck though and it wont be happening no more.

So what about the prop will have had an effect or will it have done nothing over the 10 days or so it was present in my system.

And is there anything I can use for a couple of weeks while waiting for the ethen. Anapolon maybe?

But not if anapolon gives alot of water retention or estrogen

anyway peace

Well, prop is noticed almost immediately. You could add prop to the beginning of you enanthate cycle in order to jump start it. That way, you will just have test and wont have to add something else but you will still have a way to jumpstart.

Thread Information