Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

taking clen at end of cycle

is taking clenbuterol due to its anti catabolic properties effective during post cycle along with nolva and clomid?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    dont count on clen for being anti catabolic - and effective for what? just make sure you up your calories to fuel the new muscle that you built. that will help. most people think clen is not anit catabolioc

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    if you take the clen , it will decrease your appetite and also be burning more calories. Since you want your calories high during pct i wouldnt due it. However, sometimes one might feel they need a little energy during pct but i would stick to caffiene tablets

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    there is a very good write up on clen in the educational forum that will oppose what backer and hercules said but I think it is a good read. I just read it and emailed it to my girlfriend so she can read it because she wants to lose some weight.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    there is a very good write up on clen in the educational forum that will oppose what backer and hercules said but I think it is a good read. I just read it and emailed it to my girlfriend so she can read it because she wants to lose some weight.
    well clen does have anitcatobolic properties and can be used. I was just saying that one must also understand they will have a decreased appetite and burning more calories. This just means it will be harder to eat as much as one should.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i intend on running clen and b-12...clen will help w/ keeping the extra fat off and the b-12 will help me eat a lil more.

Thread Information