FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Good news: Over two years on Sauce and after PCT my boys are back to normal.

Hello All,

First, I would like to say I am a very happy person today? I got my sperm count checked and it was like 42 million and everything was normal. Four months ago I had a zero sperm count. I had been on juice constantly for over two years. Mostly Test and EQ. I had my count checked because my soon to be wife and I wanted kids. I was very distressed. After finding my sperm count was zero, I decided to go full bore on PCT. HCG and Clomid. I took one last Sus shot of 250 mg, then I took 5,000i.u. of HCG every five days until the three weeks were up for the Sus to clear. After this I started clomid and stayed on it at the 300/100/50 cycle for two go arounds. I used two clomid cycles just to be safe. I wanted to post this to share my happy news, and also to let bro's know that even on really long cycles your boys can come back pretty fast. I have lost about 15lbs bodyweight, and about 50lbs on bench, but I'm a lot stronger than before I started. Also, my blood tests showed no abnormalities. When I was on Sauce my dosages ranged from 300-800mgs of test and around 400-600 mgs of EQ per week. Peace and Take Care.

Frank

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good job and I am glad to see you taking a break. I am considering one myself.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    FRANK BROTHER...that's great news...If I remember correctly you were trying to hit 500. How did you do with that?...I remeber you were taking test when I left the board for a while and had been on it for about 6 months at that time...I hope I have the right bro here??? if not my apologies!

Anyways...good news for one of our SENIOR members!

Rugby13 is offline Member
    good news and congrats on your "soon to be wife"

palequail is offline Banned
    that is really good news!!!! How old are you bro???

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to here your back to normal (kinda LOL)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good for you bro........

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Happy to hear all is well bro.

Thanks friends. Mallet, its me. I hit a couple that were around the 450-500 mark, depending on who you talked to. Saw a pic of you the other day, looking pretty huge. You must be around 280 by now. Great work. Rugby, thanks bro. I feel like a lucky guy. Rickson, thanks for all your help in the past on various topics. Taking a break is something I really feared, but it hasn't been near as bad as I thought. I feel a lot less anxiety, and my blood pressure is way lower now that I'm off. Next time for me, its gonna be cycle on, maybe 12-16 weeks max, then take a break. Just my opinion now that I've experienced a long cycle firsthand. Thanks again. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    that is really good news!!!! How old are you bro???
    38! And yes, I was fearing the worst. Thanks DaBull, Tre, and TheMudman. Appreciate it fellas

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    Thanks friends. Mallet, its me. I hit a couple that were around the 450-500 mark, depending on who you talked to. Saw a pic of you the other day, looking pretty huge. You must be around 280 by now. Great work. Rugby, thanks bro. I feel like a lucky guy. Rickson, thanks for all your help in the past on various topics. Taking a break is something I really feared, but it hasn't been near as bad as I thought. I feel a lot less anxiety, and my blood pressure is way lower now that I'm off. Next time for me, its gonna be cycle on, maybe 12-16 weeks max, then take a break. Just my opinion now that I've experienced a long cycle firsthand. Thanks again. Peace.
    I'm glad to hear your not going through a spell of depression!...I had a hard time coming off a 6 month stunt...did the usual pct, but without hcg , which i always do now towards the end of a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I'm glad to hear your not going through a spell of depression!...I had a hard time coming off a 6 month stunt...did the usual pct, but without hcg, which i always do now towards the end of a cycle.
    Mallet,

I don't know if it was just me, but I noticed a big difference in the two clomids I was using. I had some mexican stuff that started with a C, it gave me some depression and definate mood swings. I really noticed because when I switched to Anfarm clomid I felt much better. I was generally very happy.

palequail is offline Banned
    I love stories like this....do you think you could have done it without the HCG and just clomid??

Solrock is offline Member
    Good to know... I have been thinking about staying on for a long one. Thanks for posting.

Solrock is offline Member
    I am curious too, how much difference do you think the HCG made?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

been?

thats good news! where have you been as of late?

man that's great to here, good news for you and for all of us I have always wondered this question myself. I have always been a big believer on PCT. good luck makin the babies bro.

Whatcha gonna do....

Great news! Once I get a couple cycles under my belt I'm thinking of trying a year long cycle. Not sure I have much to lose. 28 years old, I don't want kids (or have any), no wife to get mad at me for spending the money, and I feel pretty good while I'm on the sauce.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    just curious bro.did you continue to see size gains for the entire 2yrs or after a while was is just stregnth gains,and what possesed you to run a continuous cycle for 2 yrs.i know none off us ever wants to come off.but it's a nesacerry evil

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    How do you think you gains were considering that you used only two drugs for two years ?? Do you think changing things up every 4 months or so would've allowed you to gain more ?? What I mean by changing things up is to substitute tren or deca for the EQ. GREAT JOB !!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Thats good to hear that after that long you can recover. Im still wondering if my body can recover since he has been on since april 2000 will be 4 years straight, he refuses to come of, makes me think he might be able to pull it of....
    ANy way, congrats...

hybrid is offline Member
    Are you talking to your body in the third person?

Great job on the cycle bro. And it's good to hear that at our age (late 30's) that you can still get you boys back after such a long cycle. Also interesting to hear that you are leaning now toward more normal length cycles after the 2 year one. I have been considering the pros and cons of running a long cycle and this helps in the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    just curious bro.did you continue to see size gains for the entire 2yrs or after a while was is just stregnth gains,and what possesed you to run a continuous cycle for 2 yrs.i know none off us ever wants to come off.but it's a nesacerry evil
    Thanks friends for all ther comments. I appreciate them all. I definitely think the HCG helped quite a bit. I noticed a difference in testicle size after my second 5000 shot. I will definitely use HCG for my next cycle. My strength gains were pretty good. Before cycle I was around 210lbs and benching 315, I maxed out at 245lbs and benching 415. After about 8months I decreased my doses from 800mg Test and 500mg EQ per week to about 500mg test only. I'll get back with some more info. Gotta run at work. Peace.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Dammn Frankie good job bet you pretty happy about the increase in your sperm levels.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    How do you think you gains were considering that you used only two drugs for two years ?? Do you think changing things up every 4 months or so would've allowed you to gain more ?? What I mean by changing things up is to substitute tren or deca for the EQ. GREAT JOB !!!
    Thanks Groverman, appreciate it bro. I am a very happy man right now. BigSexy, I definitely would have gotten bigger and stronger if I would have used some Tren , Deca , Dbol , etc, in the mix. Thats one of the conclussions I've learned from this long cycle. It seems once you hit a plateau, you've either got to up your doses or add some other items. I'm really looking forward to trying some Tren out. About why I stayed on so long. I simply didn't want to lose that awesome feeling of strength and power that juice gives you. Now that I realize its not so bad to take a break, I'll stick with 16 week max cycles. Peace.
    Last edited by FRANK WHITE; 03-18-2004 at 06:22 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    congrats and good job bro, good thinkin

Palequail and Solrock

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    I love stories like this....do you think you could have done it without the HCG and just clomid??
    In my case the HCG helped out tremendously. I actually tried to come off a couple times during the cycle with just clomid. After about three days I felt so ****ty that I said **** it and injected about 500mgs of Test. I didn't have these bad feelings with clomid after I used HCG. I started my HCG the same day I took my last Sus shot at 250mg. I was shooting HCG intramuscularly at 5000i.u. every five days. I did this for three weeks, and by the time the Sus was out of my system, my testicles were back to full size. Then when I started the clomid after my last HCG shot I had very little sides. Not even close to when I tried clomid alone. I'm personally always going to use HCG from now on. Best of luck and take care.

Hey DF

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    thats good news! where have you been as of late?
    Whats been happening man? Hope all is well in life and lifting. Its just the work man, and the family. I'm not single anymore like when I first joined the board. I'm really glad to be back involved. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I got back on. Drop me a pm sometime. Peace and Take Care.

Thanks Hulkster

Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    man that's great to here, good news for you and for all of us I have always wondered this question myself. I have always been a big believer on PCT. good luck makin the babies bro.

Whatcha gonna do....
    Hulkster, I sincerely appreciate the nice comments bro. Best of luck with everything. Peace.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    congrats and good job bro, good thinkin
    Deca , thank you man. Peace and Take Care.

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Whats up Marine? I saw some serious size and strength gains for the first 4 to six months then I just sorta hit a plateau, both size and stength wise. I mentioned it earlier, but I stayed on so long because I just loved the feeling of strength and power juice gives you. It took the thought of not having any children to persuade me to get off the sauce. Semper Fi.

Thread Information