Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

Natural Test levels post cycle

whats up everyone...this is my first post since last year...and surely not to be my last. But i am starting my very first cycle at the end of may (don't know what i am gonna take yet...def a bulk cycle though) but my main concern about the cycle arent sides or anything like that, its PCT (post cycle treatment). I don't wanna come off and lose all the mass that i worked really hard to gain, i want to keep a majority of it on. check out this link from bodybuilding.com... http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par31.htm basically it says that natural test levels are really low after the cycle, while LH (lutinizing hormone) levels bounce back within a few weeks. Now anti-e's don't do a lot for natural test levels, and the article advises steroid users to use HCG as another post cycle drug. But how about this, how about using a natural testosterone enhancer like tribulus terresterous or something like horny goat weed. Would that be a good idea for natural test levels...cause if u think about it, they are safe and effective over the counter ways of naturally raising ones test levels...well tell me what u guys think...sorry about the length, i have to make up for lost time...lol...thanks guys...

Dom

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    just use clomid and HCG ......no need for horney goat weed and such.

sniper320 is offline Member
    PURE POWER im going to get the curve ball champion.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Come get some

Thread Information