Thread: Post Deca-Dbol

memyselfi is offline Junior Member

Post Deca-Dbol

Hi all,
    I am just coming to the end of my cycle which was
    1-10 Deca 300mgw
    3-10 Dbol 20 mgd
    with good resaults what I need to know is when should I start PCt with clomid I have been told week 11 which will be the last day on the Dbol or should it start 3 weeks after the Deca ?? the other question is should I stop these Anas at the same time or take the DEca into 12 weeks?? any help would be appreciated now I want to try and keep the gains.
    cheers memyselfi

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Clomid should start 3 weks after last Deca shot.And run it for a month.You'll be shut down pretty good from the deca,especially since you had no test in the cycle.Do your liver a favor and run milk thistle at 900mgs ed.

Good luck on pct bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Clomid should start 3 weks after last Deca shot.And run it for a month.You'll be shut down pretty good from the deca,especially since you had no test in the cycle.Do your liver a favor and run milk thistle at 900mgs ed.

Good luck on pct bro.
    thanks for the info but what is Milk thiste and do you think I should run the Deca for 12 w thanks for advise.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfi
    thanks for the info but what is Milk thiste and do you think I should run the Deca for 12 w thanks for advise.
    Milk thistle is a liver detoxer, and since you ran d-bol for 8 weeks, it would be a good idea to take. I think you could extend your cycle for 2 more weeks since your already shutting yourself down, but next time lets add some test ..and like Dabull said, you should do clomid for atleast a month post cycle!

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    No flame, but what a brutal run bro! Do you not like your body? I would think first 4wks Dbol with some Test in there would help.....Agree with the Milk Thistle, you can also get Tylers Liver DeTox after that beating. Curious if you got DecaDick?

Thanks for your help guys and no no Deca Dick and all seems fine bit sweat, acne hair still in place and otherwsie seem like a fine cycle, I think I will keep the Deca going a extra 2 weeks after Dbol and then hit the clomid for 5 weeks.

Thread Information