BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

PCT time........ clomid.......HCG?

Post cycle time boys ....... weight started at 217 and im a strong 243 right now with another week left, and I wanna keep as much as possible. Just wondering....Im going to run clomid but what do u guys think about HCG with clomid? how much and is it neccessary or beneficial. THanks.
    heres what my pct cycle looks like. Also do I have to run nolva with pct? I havnt ran it all cycle long.. just the liquidex at .25 and havnt had any symptoms of gyno or irritation. Matter of fact I've barely had any side effects at all except Im strong as an ox. Thanks.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    The PCT you have listed is the suffecient minimum

Whats your cycle?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    It's to late for the hcg !...shouldn't run hcg along with clomid, needs to be run before you start clomid. Just go with what you've outlined and you'll be fine!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    It's to late for the hcg!...shouldn't run hcg along with clomid, needs to be run before you start clomid. Just go with what you've outlined and you'll be fine!
    Yeah, you don't wanna run the HCG with your Clomid during PCT. From what I've read it will only inhibit the Clomid in doing what it needs to do. Run HCG will your on cycle next time.

Ro

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    what about the nolva and liquidex..... do i even need to use them if i've had no symptoms of needing them yet so far in my cycle. and im running 500 mg test enanth. for 10 weeks. got one week left on my cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Yes, Nolva and L-dex are to be used during PCT. They are not only for estrogen control.

L-dex helps the Nolva work more directly at the suprapituitary, thus allowing it to be a stronger LH stimulator next to clomid. AI's have also been seen to increase gonadotrophin concentrations as well as serum testosterone

Thread Information