dieseld is offline New Member

Just Finished Deca Only

Hey guys,
    My bad on that last post. Anyway, got a couple of questions. I just finished an 8wk cycle of QV300 DECA . After reading up later I found out that wasn't a good idea. Luckily I didn't have to deal w/ deca d***
    I do have a puffy nipple on one side though!! I just got some Nolvadex in today. I noticed the nipple problem about a week ago.
    Should I take Nolva until the symptoms subside or go ahead and take it all the way through my Clomid (pct), Or do I even need to do a pct with this Deca only cycle?
    Thanks for any help !!

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseld
    Hey guys,
    My bad on that last post. Anyway, got a couple of questions. I just finished an 8wk cycle of QV300 DECA . After reading up later I found out that wasn't a good idea. Luckily I didn't have to deal w/ deca d***
    I do have a puffy nipple on one side though!! I just got some Nolvadex in today. I noticed the nipple problem about a week ago.
    Should I take Nolva until the symptoms subside or go ahead and take it all the way through my Clomid (pct), Or do I even need to do a pct with this Deca only cycle?
    Thanks for any help !!
    yes take 40-60mg of nolvadex until nipple goes down then take 20mg ED during PCT

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    hope you learned your lesson!

Nolva will help some for deca gyno, but you'd be far better off adding B6 at 200mg 3x/day in addition to the nolva until symptoms subside

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT is a must. My deca cycle didnt give me deca dick until a couple weeks out of it. And it lasted for more than 7 months. Its still not fixed and its been close to a year. Of course i did another cycle in the mean time between the 7 and 12 months since the deca cycle. so that might be a reason it still hangs around. But clomid during my pct this time is helping me a lot. I didnt do PCT after my deca only cycle and it sucks. Believe me

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    bromo sir

Thread Information