Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2timer is offline Senior Member

clomid depression!

currently I am pct and taking clomid and I feel so depressed. question would this subsite and how soon will it? becuase the depression is getting to me.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    if it is making you suicidal then quit it.....it isnt all that bad bro....how many cycles have you done?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually feel wonderful while on Clomid. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    if it is making you suicidal then quit it.....it isnt all that bad bro....how many cycles have you done?
    I agree you don't wanna go suicidal, if you are emotional, like crying over unusual things, just try to make it through, but don't hurt yourself or anything.

Ro

I am like 5 days left. I feel no motivation in doing anything. not suicidal but thoughts go through my head.
    cycle. winny, test prob 8 weeks--clen and clomid

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Take a week off of training. It always works for me bro.
    good luck

Jackman is offline Banned
    I get depressed when i knowmy cycle is over to hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    I get depressed when i knowmy cycle is over to hehe
    lol

I don't know but I am getting things like imagining peple in the my room when I sleeping. last night I was pissing in my pants I was so scared. I thought someone was in the room talking to me and there was no one. another incident happened when I paranoid becuase some cop was shoping in the grocery store. I thought he was going to get me for a small crime I did 2 years ago(nothing big). It is freaky man. 4 more days to go. oh man it makes me think next time using clomid. I might just use hcg instead. I was not feeling anything like this before clomid. so I know it is clomid. things are so weird I know it should be clomid. I had no pschylogical problems before the clomid.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Are you sure you're taking Clomid? I don't think the side effects is that extreme...

I am not the fisrt to report seeing things on clomid. go on research and you will see alot of examples. maybe it reacts different with differnt people.

ho much nolva do u use for pct?

Yeah, visual disturbances are definitely a side effect on CLOMID. I was seeing colorful trails of light coming through the blinds...It freaked me out big time. quit that night with 4 days to go. I closed my eyes and went to bed.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I've never heard of hallucinations on Clomid before but depression certainly isn't unusual. That's terrible. Sounds like Nolva would be the best thing if you've got any, like Johan said.

At least you know it's only temporary.

All it does to me is turn me into Tammy Faye for a few weeks.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yeah, visual disturbances are definitely a side effect on CLOMID. I was seeing colorful trails of light coming through the blinds...It freaked me out big time. quit that night with 4 days to go. I closed my eyes and went to bed.

you sure you didn't take acid?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you sure you didn't take acid?
    No...It's definitely a side effect of CLOMID. It was freaky...I remember it happened on Day 18. I just ran into my room, closed my eyes and fell asleep. Tripped me out!

"Side effects of Clomid are very rare if reasonable dosages are taken. Possible side effects are climacteric hot flashes and occasional visual disturbances, which can manifest themselves in blurred vision, giving flickering or flashing. Should visual disturbances occur, the manufacturer recommends discontinuing Clomid treatment"

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No sides from clomid here, thank God!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Did your visual disturbances continue to occur a few days after you quit? or did they stop the next day?

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    just finished my clomid that **** meesed with my head bad just recieved a **** load of hcg from the doc im taking that twice a week now 1/2cc that clomid messed with my eye sight also.i dont think ill use clomid again.also got nolva on hand for next time.alot of it.cheap
    Last edited by harleyman; 03-31-2004 at 06:50 PM.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    never had a proplem. Are you sure its clomid bro. I would say stick it out but if its not clomid and you don't know what your taking thats pretty scary!?! If i were you and i only had 4 days left and it continued I would stop ASAP. Just not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by harleyman
    just finished my clomid that **** meesed with my head bad just recieved a **** load of hcg from the doc im taking that twice a week now 1/2cc that clomid messed with my eye sight also.i dont think ill use clomid again.also got nolva on hand for next time.alot of it.cheap
    What side effects occured with your use of Clomid, just blurryness and what kind of emotional effects?

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Clomid makes me miserablely depressed. No physical promblems, but I'm a wreck emotionally from it. I look forward to the end of PCT.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    PCT is the worst 3 weeks of my life, I feel your pain buddy, I was depressed as hell and was acting like a little girl, but it went away when I stopped clomid, hang in there bro, but the "someone talkin to me"-- part is kind of odd, try to make the best of things and imagine a fine girl in your room talkin to you... Good luck --BigBoy21

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I don't know but I am getting things like imagining peple in the my room when I sleeping. last night I was pissing in my pants I was so scared. I thought someone was in the room talking to me and there was no one. another incident happened when I paranoid becuase some cop was shoping in the grocery store. I thought he was going to get me for a small crime I did 2 years ago(nothing big). It is freaky man. 4 more days to go. oh man it makes me think next time using clomid. I might just use hcg instead. I was not feeling anything like this before clomid. so I know it is clomid. things are so weird I know it should be clomid. I had no pschylogical problems before the clomid.

PCP can do that too you

Solrock is offline Member
    the depression sucks. I am actually going to try PCT with Nolva, tribulus and tongkat ali. i am leaving clomid out... it makes me an emotional wreck.

5211969 is offline Banned
    If you can get a script of Effexor from you Dr. That should take care of the depression, or atleast make it tolerable

Boardrider is offline Junior Member
    Jeez crazy canadians

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I don't know but I am getting things like imagining peple in the my room when I sleeping. last night I was pissing in my pants I was so scared. I thought someone was in the room talking to me and there was no one. another incident happened when I paranoid becuase some cop was shoping in the grocery store. I thought he was going to get me for a small crime I did 2 years ago(nothing big).

Darkness is offline Member
    ****, I just ordered some clomid the other day!!! Now that I know this I'm gonna be thinking that I'll be getting crazy so I'll prolly will and big time!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid has been shown to cause visual disturbances with long term use... one reason it is not suggested to use it during a cycle... only at the completion for a few weeks. Brief post cycle runs aren't going to make you flip out... in fact, like buylongterm also said, I feel better once the Clomid starts...

How much Clomid have you been taking and for how long? Have you taken Clomid before? Have you had episodes like this in the past?

I would say stick to Nolvadex with Proviron in the future - but if you have phsycological issues, then leaving your endocrine system alone may be the best advice...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    also curious as to what doses everyone's taking to where they are getting these effects.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    bumpity

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    oh no! i start pct wednesday, and im a crane operator! LOOK OUT!!!

Jacked As Hell is offline New Member
    I have done 2 weeks of pct so far clomid was 150mg for a few days then 100mg for the rest of the first week and 50mg a day for the last week or so. I have been very depressed but I think its because i loose the superman feeling when you have all that test in your system. Just work through it you will be fine.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    makes me depressed as hell too, Im always looking for reassurance like a little girl, I wonder if it's just the sudden change in hormones that makes your body a little weird and lathargic, try some trib bro IMO they are ALMOST the same of course trib isn't as strong but I have used it alone for pct in the past and not gotten depressed at all, I use twin lab trib fuel at 4-5 grams ed then cut it to 2-3 for as long as you feel you need it, it is cheap too I get a bottle of 100 for 14 bucks.

flexshack is offline Member
    i'm really suprised that no one caught or noticed the fact that he was/is also taking CLEN with clomid. i wouldn't be so quick to blame it all on clomid. i've used both (separately) and i can say from my experiences with clen that it isn't a feel good drug. it's a central nervous system stimulant and acts
    like adrenaline. some possible sides with clen are paranoia, nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, dizziness, tremors and the list goes on and on. so, it could be due to both when you combine the different sides each one can potentially give.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    good point flex I expierience that too with ephedra and clen .

Jacked As Hell is offline New Member
    Yeah clen makes me very paranoid

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I am currently finishing up my 3rd week of PCT. I am taking Nolva at 20mg/day and Trib at 2G's. I personally think that Clomid is bunk but the true test will be in another 4-6 weeks when I find out what I really kept from my cycle.

dknyspe is offline Junior Member
    I love clen , it makes me feel like I'm on a safer version of meth.

I started my clomid today, wonder how I'll do.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dknyspe
    I love clen , it makes me feel like I'm on a safer version of meth.

I started my clomid today, wonder how I'll do.
    please don't think of clen as safe. it really isn't in the higher doses. it has the potential to do some serious damage if overused or abused.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information