kahn is offline Junior Member

HCG question again

Ok, I've read the hell out of a bunch of different threads trying to clear this up, but it seems that everyone is iffy in the subject of HCG . A guy in my fraternity won a pretty big amateur comp. last year and he told me that everythin that he did he was told to do by his trainer, from work outs to AS usage. And his trainer has taken a couple of other guys to winning comps too. But the thing that gets me is the way he has people cycle gear. It goes against pretty much everything that i have read on this bored. But the thing that he says is to use hcg instead of clomid for post recovery. He says that hcg gets ur test up and running better than clomid. what is everyones take on this? I know its not much of a question, but more for a discussion. Also, he says to use clen with the hcg.
    Last edited by kahn; 04-13-2004 at 12:21 AM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...read.php?t=640

check out this thread by the iron game. It shows that there are 2 reasons to use hcg :
    1. Increase sex drive
    2. Make sure your balls hang lower

This thread states that hcg shouldn't be used too close to clomid therapy because it may hinder the HPTA recovery.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HCG will not recover HPTA functions back to normal............ HCG will help with atrophy of the testes which will then help with recovery when using Clomid. Also, clen does nothing in the recovery process at all except help with energy levels, and help shed some fat from the cycle.

The best method for PCT for me has been Clomid/Nolva/L-dex/Tribulus........ I will never do it another way.

I just dont understand how these guys that have so much knowledge on the subject can be so misinformed. I'm not taking their side on the subject, i totally agree with what everyone on this board has said. I'm just curious as to how they dont know shiit.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    It's very common for trainers to hold onto old school information with out researching any updated information. Most likely this trainer gained his knowledge through experience only and gym rumors. His basis for his knowledge is probably "if it works dont fix it". I can see if he does not understand how HCG really works chemically how he can misinterpret HCG better than clomid because it may seem that way in feeling but chemically it is not. You are definitely doing the right thing by coming here even though that trainer may have credentials behind him. The internet is the best information highway than rumors in a gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahn
    I just dont understand how these guys that have so much knowledge on the subject can be so misinformed. I'm not taking their side on the subject, i totally agree with what everyone on this board has said. I'm just curious as to how they dont know shiit.

alright guys, as always u kick asss.
    thanx

Thread Information