cadmo is offline New Member

post cycle recovery

Hey Im half way through cycle of Deca QV 300 my weeks are as folows

week 1. 200mg, 2. 200, 3. 300, 3. 300, 4. 300, 5. 300, 6. 300, 7. 400 8. 400, 9. 500, 10. 500, 11. 500, 12. 500, 13. 400, 14. 400, 15. 400, 16. 300 end

Now for comming off steriods my "guy" said that I would not need to take and anti esteriogen or a test replacemnt such as H.C.G and Nolvadex , seeing that Deca was not that strong, I should just take lots of Tribulus. While I have read what he has said, but I have also read otherwise.

It would be great if I could get some futher guideance on what I should take and how much, post cycle

razor67 is offline Banned
    well, your guy is an idiot...
    running deca alone was a bad idea..
    also,pyramiding doses is not the thing to do..

3 weeks after last shot start clomid and nolvadex ...
    and hope for the best

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Your "GUY" is wrong

The fact that deca isn't strong is not correct, and the fact that the strengh of gear shouldn't matter when taking anti-e's. My expereince with Deca is that you should take at the least clomid... and maybe some Nov. But not Tribulus, don't use over the counter anti-e's when taking gear. The stuff just isn't strong enough.(Ever heard of bitchtits???? Well you might soon)
    -EC

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah as razor said your guy is misinformed. I would steer clear of any advice he has to offer.

You need an anti-e pct. no questions about it.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Yeah as razor said your guy is misinformed. I would steer clear of any advice he has to offer.

You need an anti-e pct. no questions about it.
    yeah, thats what i meant....misinformed.....lol

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    You can't listen to everything someone says

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchtits
    The fact that deca isn't strong is not correct, and the fact that the strengh of gear shouldn't matter when taking anti-e's. My expereince with Deca is that you should take at the least clomid... and maybe some Nov. But not Tribulus, don't use over the counter anti-e's when taking gear. The stuff just isn't strong enough.(Ever heard of bitchtits???? Well you might soon)
    -EC
    I disagree with one statement.. tribulus works very well for restoring libido and test levels.. imho it should be run alongside clomid in pct. If you'd ever used it, you'd know this.

To the author of this thread, i think that your "guy" is not very intelligent. You need to get some clomidiphene citrate. deca has a VERY strong negative effect on natural testosterone production, arguably the strongest of any anabolic . You NEED to do post cycle therapy . Clomid, 300 mg the first day, 100 for a week, then 50 for 2-3 weeks should get you up and running.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You need to run PCT for a multitude of reasons here. First, Deca effects the HPTA more adversely than others, you may have some libido issues after this cycle b/c of the lack of test in your system. Second, although Deca doesnt aromatize into estrogen, it can cause progesterone related gyno, which is rare but can happen. The purpose of running the PCT with the clomid and the nolva is to stimulate your HPTA to start back up and produce endogenous testosterone again, this is how we maintain gains, keep hormone and sex functions up, and restore our body back to normal balance. I wouldnt listen much to whatyour 'guy' says, he will get you hurt,

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bitchtits
    -EC
    There is no need for nolva as you do not need an anti e due to the fact that deca produces progesterone, not estrogen. Instead of nolva you should be on b6 or bromo to prevent gyno.

I agree with the others. Stop taking advice from the guy who told you all this. The only thing more stupid thhan a deca only cycle is the believe that there is any cycle that will not require pct or clomid.

Thread Information