sonofagun is offline Associate Member

nolvadex or clomid post cycle...

Its probably been asked a thousand times but I want an updated answer please. Nolvadex and Clomid are both anti-es. Why is clomid recomended post cycle and nolva for gyno symptoms? I have a bunch of nolva. Can I use it post cycle, and how much a dat, and for how long?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    same difference imo, personally i prefer clomid post cycle and adex during cycle, their both (clomid and nolva) synthetic estrogens which block the binding site preventing the regular estrogen from doing its damage while exhibiting little damage itself...

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Why not run both.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    run them both... clomid 300 100 50. You can run the nolva 20mg-30mg ED during pct as well. It will also help you recover

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Both, with the addition of L-dex. Clomid is selective to the suprapituitary, making it the primary LH stimulator. Nolva works as the secondary LH stimulator. Nolva is selective to the breast, bone, and liver and would normally work more at preventing binding in the mammery post cycle, but with the addition of L-dex, you reduce the estrogen suffeciently, thus allowing the Nolva to work more towards LH stimulation, rather than bindig prevention in the mammery

AI's such as L-dex have also been shown to increase serum testosterone and gonadotrophin concentrations

Quote Originally Posted by sonofagun
    Its probably been asked a thousand times but I want an updated answer please. Nolvadex and Clomid are both anti-es. Why is clomid recomended post cycle and nolva for gyno symptoms? I have a bunch of nolva. Can I use it post cycle, and how much a dat, and for how long?
    I use both, but just because clomid and nolva are both SERMs, doesbn't mean they do the same thing. They can act differently at different tissue sites or have preferential binding to different tissue sites.
    Clomid id preferential to the suprapituitary, making it an excellent choice at raising LH levels, which lead to natural test production being resumed.

Clomid as mentioned above 100/100/50 with nolva at 20mg/day in addition to Ldex at .25mg/day is a very efficient pct IMO.

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    Big help bros! Thanks. I think I will take "Consistency's" advice and run them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Both, with the addition of L-dex. Clomid is selective to the suprapituitary, making it the primary LH stimulator. Nolva works as the secondary LH stimulator. Nolva is selective to the breast, bone, and liver and would normally work more at preventing binding in the mammery post cycle, but with the addition of L-dex, you reduce the estrogen suffeciently, thus allowing the Nolva to work more towards LH stimulation, rather than bindig prevention in the mammery

AI's such as L-dex have also been shown to increase serum testosterone and gonadotrophin concentrations
    Just listen to Pheedno. I don't know how he does it.....I think his beeper goes off whenever a clomid vs nolva pct thread is posted . Unbelievable how fast he gets to these We ought to have him tested for performance enhancing substances or something.

Thread Information