Thread: PCT Questions

optikfrequency is offline Junior Member

PCT Questions

Hey Guys, I'm starting my second cycle in about a week,

75mg of prop ed for 12 weeks, then i was gonna throw in some eq or winstrol after a few weeks. I was just wondering how I should work my PCT?? What do you guys reccommend I take for PCT and during the cycle. Can I purchase these legally on the net? My guy has nothing for PCT. I just want to be able to minimize gyno and testicular atrophy mostly. Sorry for the newbie questions, thanks for any advice.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by optikfrequency
    Hey Guys, I'm starting my second cycle in about a week,

75mg of prop ed for 12 weeks, then i was gonna throw in some eq or winstrol after a few weeks. I was just wondering how I should work my PCT?? What do you guys reccommend I take for PCT and during the cycle. Can I purchase these legally on the net? My guy has nothing for PCT. I just want to be able to minimize gyno and testicular atrophy mostly. Sorry for the newbie questions, thanks for any advice.
    I would run the eq over the winstrol , I would take 10 mgs of nolva ed while on and 20mgs through pct. also run I-dex .25mgs ed. This stuff is all over , check the web and source check with a vet.

1-10 400mgs eq
    1-12 75mgs prop ed
    pct 3 days after last prop shot.
    clomid 300 1st day 100 2-11 50 12-21
    Last edited by Russ616; 04-15-2004 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I would run the eq over the winstrol , I would take 10 mgs of nolva ed while on and 20mgs through pct. also run I-dex .25mgs ed. This stuff is all over , check the web and source check with a vet.

1-10 400mgs eq
    1-12 75mgs prop ed
    pct 3 days after last prop shot.
    clomid 300 1st day 100 2-11 50 12-21
    Eq is better run longer, 14+ wks. What are your goals in this cycle? What are your stats? what was your last cycle?

also run the nolva 20mgs during pct and .25 l-dex
    Last edited by Russ616; 04-15-2004 at 04:27 PM.

I'm currently dieting, I am 6'0 and started at about 218, I'm down to 199 but I'm losing a little more muscle then I want to. I'm about 13% bodyfat. My diet and training is going very well but I just wanted to gain or hold the muscle I have left while i trim down. the first cycle I did was 400mg of test e per week for 12 weeks, it went okay but i held to much water and my calories were a little high, walked away with more muscle but more fat as well. it was about 2 years ago. thanks a lot for your advice

Your diet has to be in check (i.e. clean). AAS doesn't promote fat gain, so blame the diet. The EQ should be min 12 weeks or longer, so if you're set on prop, run 1-12 EQ at 400mg/wk
    1-15 prop at 75mg/day
    pct 3 days after the last prop shot
    Like Russ said, nolva and Ldex throughout.
    Check out the new pct forum

Quote Originally Posted by optikfrequency
    I'm currently dieting, I am 6'0 and started at about 218, I'm down to 199 but I'm losing a little more muscle then I want to. I'm about 13% bodyfat. My diet and training is going very well but I just wanted to gain or hold the muscle I have left while i trim down. the first cycle I did was 400mg of test e per week for 12 weeks, it went okay but i held to much water and my calories were a little high, walked away with more muscle but more fat as well. it was about 2 years ago. thanks a lot for your advice
    In that case, if you don't want to run all three compounds, and keep bloating to a minumum run something like this:
    1-12 75mgs prop ed
    10-15 50mgs winny ed.
    .25 l-dex and 10mgs nolva thru cycle.
    Pct day after last winny
    Clomid 300-100-50 Nolva 20mgs L-dex .25mgs
    Last edited by Russ616; 04-15-2004 at 04:28 PM.

ya it was the diet that made me gain the fat, my trainer just made my diet with too many calories i guess, way too many carbs, i mean i was trying to bulk but it was just too much for my metabolism. my diet is very strict and clean now though.

haha, i didn't even know that there was a pct forum,

well thanks a lot guys

Thread Information