garygill is offline Junior Member

Question wat if i dont use nolvadex and clomid!?

what if i dont use nolvadex or clomid??wat will happen?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    *smacks forehead* open season

lets put it this way..... have u ever had a desire to have boobs? jiggly - bouncy - female type titties?

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    *smacks forehead* open season

lets put it this way..... have u ever had a desire to have boobs? jiggly - bouncy - female type titties?
    **LMAO**..... only to touch and play with.....

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    you turn into a woman. man is it me or is it getting hot in here?

Your natural test production will return much more slowly, and because you'll have a long period with low test levels, it'll be very hard to hold on to gains. No nolva means a slower recovery and a good chance of estrogen-related sides.
    No real good reason to cycle if you're not going to do proper pct.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    The reasoning behind anti-estrogens and post cycle therapy is to reduce side affects of the large unnatural dosages of testosterone into your system. Other reasons are, anti-estrogens and anti-armotizers may keep off unwanted water retention, reduce inflamation of the mammory glands, and to subside the other known side affects due to the rise of estrogen over test in your plasma levels.

Clomid also is a mild form of anti-estrogen as well as an administration technique to restore normal functions of the natural production of test. When you come off your cycle you will encounter what is called an estrogen back lash. At this point because you ceased test injections, estrogen over whelms the receptors and floods the levels. At this point you need to restore your own function and reduce estrogen because you can still encounter gyno during PCT.

Again, using clomid post cycle will help you maintain your gains and actually cause a bridge to the next cycle.

That explain enough for you?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    You'll more then likely grow bitch tits and lose all your gains....and on top of that you will lose strength you had before you started juicing. Don't ever say that sentence again.

say i havent used nolva from weeks 1-4..and i do it now..thats fine too rite?!

whats PCT stand for!?

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Start Nolva now.

Post Cycle Therapy .

CLOMID-In men the elevation in both follicle stimulating hormone and (primarily) luteinizing hormone will cause natural testosterone production to increase. This effect is especially beneficial to the athlete at the conclusion of a steroid cycle when endogenous testosterone levels are depressed. If endogenous testosterone levels are not brought beck to normal, a dramatic loss in size and strength is likely to occur once the anabolics have been removed. This is due to the fact that without testosterone (or other androgens), the catabolic hormone cortisol becomes the dominant force affecting muscle protein synthesis (quickly bringing about a catabolic metabolism). Often referred to as the post-steroid crash, it can quickly eat up much of your newly acquired muscle. ClomidŽ can play a crucial role in preventing this crash in athletic performance.

Male users generally find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg (1-2 tablets) over a four to six weefc period will bring testosterone production back to an acceptable level. This raise in testosterone should occur slowly but evenly throughout the period of intake. Since an immediate boost in testosterone is often desirable, many prefer to combine ClomidŽ with HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ) for the first week or two after the steroids have been removed. The kick-start from HCG also helps to restore the normal ability for the testes to respond to endogenous LH, which may be hindered for some time after the cycle is ended due to a prolonged state of inactivity. Once the HCG is stopped, the user continues treatment with ClomidŽ alone. HCG should not be used for longer than two or three weeks though, as the resulting increased testosterone and estrogen levels may again initiate negative feedback inhibition at the hypothalamus. When planning your ancillary drug program, it is also important to remember that injectable steroids can stay active for a long duration. Using ancillary drugs the first week after a long acting injectable like Sustanon has been stopped may prove to be wholly ineffective. Instead, the athlete should wait for two to three weeks, to a point where androgen levels will be diminishing. Here the body will be primed and ready to restore testosterone production.

Take HCG first to kick start your boys.
    Then take clomid to stimulate LH and FSH adn in turn keep your hair and your boyz.

Hope this helps.
    I'm kinda with TSW on this post. It's done. Take the nolva

do i do nolva at the same time i do the injections..put it in the same syringe?

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    OOOH F*******K
    I quit

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    It's for oral use only.....slow down, buddy. It's good you ask beforehand.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    as most ppl say u will be more suspectible to sides, and u wont keep your gains. y juice up if u cant keep any of it>>i like to take nolva at least 10mg ed during a cycle,but as of right now i take 20ed. then when pct comes around u want to find out when to take your pct(half lifes),learn the clomid chart, and go with 20mg of nolva ed...pct is a must bro.~~

SaTyR is offline Member
    lol this makes my day

Dude if you don't use nolvadex or and clomid , you are gonna loose most of your gains from the cycle maybe even ALL and you will be getting nice titties .

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    You'll be able to go shopping with your woman and pick out bras for both yourself and her...
    HAHA

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    You have to use nolva, no question or you're gunna have a nice pair to massage.

As for clomid, if you cant get hold of any, let me know what you're taking and what doses, you can come off without clomid but it takes time but you can do it without losing much of your gains. I've done it before, its not recommended but it can be done.

alevok Guest
    AS 101 nolva after test cycle, just like that

righton is offline Senior Member
    Nolva is to combate estrogen related sides of AAS and and the clomid to help start natural test production after a cycle. As for all the posts regarding growing tits...well its only true if your predisposed to estrogen related gyno which some of us are not. I've taken 800mg/week test and not had ANY gyno probs at all, however 200mg/week deca and i'll be wearing my g/fs 38D bra.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHUS7
    you turn into a woman. man is it me or is it getting hot in here?
    that avatar is hilarious...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Nolva is to combate estrogen related sides of AAS and and the clomid to help start natural test production after a cycle. As for all the posts regarding growing tits...well its only true if your predisposed to estrogen related gyno which some of us are not. I've taken 800mg/week test and not had ANY gyno probs at all, however 200mg/week deca and i'll be wearing my g/fs 38D bra.
    I don't see why people classify Nolva and Clomid in different classes, because they certainly shouldn't be. Both combat estrogen related sides and both jumpstart HTPA. Nolva even better in most cases.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Dieselatc:
    I was wondering what you do for pct, the normal clomid an nolvadex or Do you just use nolvadex? I think I read a post about the simalarities between nolvadex and clomid. Just curious bro.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    I don't see why people classify Nolva and Clomid in different classes, because they certainly shouldn't be. Both combat estrogen related sides and both jumpstart HTPA. Nolva even better in most cases.
    Both are SERMs, but are selective to which tissues they bind to the ER. Clomid is selective to the suprapituitary, Nolva to breast, bone, and liver. Clomis IS the superior at stimulating LH, with Nolva acting as a secondary stimulator. If you use an AI with these, the strogen reduction will allow Nolva to work more at the suprapituitary, instead of binding prevention in the mammery

So yes, they are in the same class; but they are certainly not alike

Whoa! wheeew, that was close!
    lol....I had the same take the very first time I heard about Liquid Cialas
    TSW

JDogg is offline Junior Member
    This guy has got to be a character, no one is that stupid

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    I have no idea how old you are, or what the story is, but what the hell were you thinking doing a cycle without research? If you have to ask what PCT is, you shouldn't be messing around. Basically, you're gonna lose all your gains, and whatever you spent -- you might as well have flushed it down the toilet.

hey all u newbie members..AHHAHAHA..buddy y'all make me laff..first of all uguys dont no sh!t and u guys come on herrrre acting liek u guys are teh ****!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    you will become one big boob. It all depends on the cycle you have. To say you automatically get bad gyno/ no kept gains without nolva and pct is not accurate. True they help to a great extent, but alot also depends on the gear you're using and how much it armoatizes. If you're using test of any type in any good amount I'd say they're both imperative to success after your cycle.

Thread Information