garygill is offline Junior Member

Question wat if i dont use nolvadex and clomid after sust!?

what if i dont use nolvadex or clomid??wat will happen?
    BTW.im doing sust

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    what if you posted a more information?

answer: you will get a lot better responses

garygill is offline Junior Member
    if i didnt use nolvadex during my cycle...im in the middle of it and im doing 20 amps of sust.so i wanted to no what will happen if i dont use nolvadex?

and what will happen if i dont use clomid..in post cylce..jsu have bitch looking tits!?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not to mention your test production will be obselete..... good luck with another boner before christmas

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your recovery from the cycle will be harder,and you might loose more gains than you actually want to.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    and you probably wont even keep your gains

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    dammit dabull u beat me to it!

2timer is offline Senior Member
    you will die! joking but why wouldn't you. plus sexual drives will be killed. I think sex wins!

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    what if i dont use nolvadex or clomid??wat will happen?
    BTW.im doing sust

YOU'D BE AN IDIOT. Spend a little extra and keep your gains. it's a no-brainer. you'll probably get flamed by alot of bros out here too.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    dammit dabull u beat me to it!

barbarian is offline Banned
    da bull beats everyone lol

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    pct is just as important as the cycle itself.... ppl say no test no cycle, should be the same way with pct... IMO........

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting, I see you posted the same question twice. I answered the other post but if you miss that here you go.

The reasoning behind anti-estrogens and post cycle therapy is to reduce side affects of the large unnatural dosages of testosterone into your system. Other reasons are, anti-estrogens and anti-armotizers may keep off unwanted water retention, reduce inflamation of the mammory glands, and to subside the other known side affects due to the rise of estrogen over test in your plasma levels.

Clomid also is a mild form of anti-estrogen as well as an administration technique to restore normal functions of the natural production of test. When you come off your cycle you will encounter what is called an estrogen back lash. At this point because you ceased test injections, estrogen over whelms the receptors and floods the levels. At this point you need to restore your own function and reduce estrogen because you can still encounter gyno during PCT.

Again, using clomid post cycle will help you maintain your gains and actually cause a bridge to the next cycle.

That explain enough for you?

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    The boys may flame me but I think you should always do Nolva/liqudex during and PCT with clomid AND HCG afterwards. But I'm paranoid about keeping my gains and my boys.
    Maybe if you were doing Primo and var you could get away with no Dex but otherwise, better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    The boys may flame me but I think you should always do Nolva/liqudex during and PCT with clomid AND HCG afterwards. But I'm paranoid about keeping my gains and my boys.
    Maybe if you were doing Primo and var you could get away with no Dex but otherwise, better safe than sorry.
    Clomid concurrent with HCG is like pissin' in the wind....it's counterproductive. HCG supresses HPTA function....it has its place prior to clomid...that's it.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member

Talking

OOPS sorry, I didn't mean in the same time frame.I meant as standard PCT. I need to make myself more clear.
    Thanks Einsstein

At this point because you ceased test injections, estrogen over whelms the receptors and floods the levels.
    That's a biggie there.
    Cortisol is like an Army that keeps growing and growing and growing, along with Fox holes and Bunkers for that Army (Cortisol Receptors) that keep growing and growing and growing, but they're kept at bay by a Mighty weapon, then one day, the Mighty Weapon is gone........They attack, and the onslought becomes a Masacare.......
    Just take the dang Nolva! Why this remains a topic for debate is completely beyond me, seriously.
    TSW

Thread Information