Blackac is offline Associate Member

A little down and depressed......

Well i just came of my TEST/DECA 10 week cycle 10 days ago. Im waiting for for 5 more days to begin PCT with CLOMID, i may have to extend that to 8 more days. On my cycle i gained almost 20 lbs, where i was satisfied with it....I reached 172lbs, from 152 in the beggining(10%BF, 5'6").....My strength gains were shocking. NOw that im in this 2 weeeks before my PCT, i ve lost 10lbs, but my strength is still there. What happens now, will my test levels balance out, or am i on a downhill road back to 152 lbs..Downhill, track to a catabolic stage...Im eating the same nad trainign the same nothing ahs changed about that.............What u bros think???

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    if you do your post cycle theraphy you should keep most of your gains,remember you will loose water weight as well but thats not important most of that water weight is caused from estrogen buildup which in an essence is good because it provides strength,
    just make sure that your PCT is solid,nolvadex and clomid and make sure your diet is in check ,Protein/carbs/fat gotta eat !!!!!!!!!!!! to keep those hard gains

now most people that come of a cycle tend to limit on lifting,not over doing it, maybe moderate

just my 2cents

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    This is something that many people experience. If it's not depression, then it's a lack of motivation in the gym that sets in post cycle. The most important things for you to do post cycle to prevent your shrinking back down to size:

1. Continue your diet as striclty as you had while on cycle--even stricter if possible.
    2. Get in the gym. Even if you have to cut back to 3x's per week and go relatively light, GO TO THE GYM. If you stay out you will fall into a spiral or neglecting your body.
    3. Rest A LOT.

The results of the things you do on a cycle obviously are magnified by steroids during a cycle. Many people think that once they complete a cycle, they don't need to be as strict. To the contrary, post cycle and between cycles is the time to be strictest with (most focused on) your diet and rest. Notice that I left out workout intensity here. If you workout with great intensity for 10 weeks or more during a cycle, then you should let your body rest between cycles by decreasing intensity slightly for a short while. This does not mean stay out of the gym (as I said above).

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    staying off cycle to keep gains are just as hard as putting gains on a cycle

Thread Information