bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Question Guys Need Help With Hcg And Pct!!!

Hey guys im almost done with my cycle and i dont want to crash again!!! That **** sucked.. Anyways im almost done with my last shot of QV prop should i start the hcg a day after the last shot or wait 2wks? plus i have 20 pills of clomid too and i was takin 10mg of nolvadex .. Oh yea how much hcg should i take i have 2 amps of 5000iu ? help me out guys thanks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    No need for HCG at this point.3 days after your last prop shot start clomid and up your Nolv to 20 mgs ed.Your also short on clomid.You'll need 36 pills to complete a proper cycle.

razor67 is offline Banned
    hcg is not used for pct..used during cycle or 20 days before you begin pct and use for 14 days..
    dont know what you ran but i think you should get more clomid

razor67 is offline Banned
    ya beat me this time bull

Quote Originally Posted by bigwill485
    Hey guys im almost done with my cycle and i dont want to crash again!!! That **** sucked.. Anyways im almost done with my last shot of QV prop should i start the hcg a day after the last shot or wait 2wks? plus i have 20 pills of clomid too and i was takin 10mg of nolvadex.. Oh yea how much hcg should i take i have 2 amps of 5000iu ? help me out guys thanks
    Buy more clomid ASAP. Depending on your cycle, you may not even need to use HCG . For pct, assuming you had no deca or fina or that it wasn't some epic cycle, you'd want to run clomid at 100mg/day for 2 weeks and 50mg for 1 week. You can begin that 3 days after your last prop shot, assuming you don't have any other long acting estered gear in the cycle too.
    Use nolva at 20mg/day through pct as well.

Good God! 3 posts before I got my post up there!? I need more ECA

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Buy more clomid ASAP. Depending on your cycle, you may not even need to use HCG . For pct, assuming you had no deca or fina or that it wasn't some epic cycle, you'd want to run clomid at 100mg/day for 2 weeks and 50mg for 1 week. You can begin that 3 days after your last prop shot, assuming you don't have any other long acting estered gear in the cycle too.
    Use nolva at 20mg/day through pct as well.

Good God! 3 posts before I got my post up there!? I need more ECA
    Dam slow poke!!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    hcg is not used for pct..used during cycle or 20 days before you begin pct and use for 14 days..
    dont know what you ran but i think you should get more clomid
    Agree 100%

Guys through out this cycle i did

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wks 1-12 eq 400mg wk
    wks 1-14 prop 500mg wk
    wks 7-13 winny 50mg eod
    1-13 nolv 10mg ed
    now should i use the hcg ?

Hey guys im almost done with my cycle and i dont want to crash again!!! That **** sucked.. Anyways im almost done with my last shot of QV prop should i start the hcg a day after the last shot or wait 2wks? plus i have 20 pills of clomid too and i was takin 10mg of nolvadex.. Oh yea how much hcg should i take i have 2 amps of 5000iu ? help me out guys thanks
    Ok, heres my take on PCT if I did your cycle. If you just did your last shot of prop, thats about 2 days until your clomid, however, I'm not sure how long winny takes to clear. Check the charts and find out when everything will be clear. I would start the HCG as razor stated, 20 days before your system is clear. Considering you were on a considerable enough amount of time I would take one 5000 i.u. amp every five days until 20 days are up, so get a couple more 5000 i.u. amps of HCG. I injected mine intramuscularly and it worked real well. After 20 days, stop the HCG. Now your primed for clomid. Wait about three days after your last HCG shot to let it clear from your system. You don't want to run them together. They will cancel each other out. Now its time to start clomid. Do the normal 300/100/50 cycle. This routine worked great for me and I'm sure it will for you also

Guys through out this cycle i did

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wks 1-12 eq 400mg wk
    wks 1-14 prop 500mg wk
    wks 7-13 winny 50mg eod
    1-13 nolv 10mg ed
    now should i use the hcg?
    You should run your prop one more week past the EQ IMO.
    Go ahead and shoot some HCG if you'd like. 500IUs back to back days now...run your prop one more week, and shoot another 500IUs back to back days...wait 3 days after the last prop shot and 3 days after the last HCG to start the clomid.
    Honestly, I'd just omit the HCG altogether.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop 3-5 grams of Trib ED into the PCT mix - just to help fill out the boys

I agree with this.........
    Go ahead and shoot some HCG if you'd like. 500IUs back to back days now...run your prop one more week, and shoot another 500IUs back to back days...wait 3 days after the last prop shot and 3 days after the last HCG to start the clomid.

Stein, thats some good advice. Your cycle is a moderate one, normal length and normal dosages. HCG is really benificial on long cycles, and like Einstein said, you probably don't need it on your cycle. Although I would take it like I said because it worked so well for me. Just a personal preference.

Whats is trib?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Tribulus promotes LH Release in the body - brings back testicular function ( at least size )

Thread Information