supreme being is offline New Member

Question upcoming postcycle??????

7 weeks in my 12 week cycle doing 1.5cc of fina eod and 400 mg of test every week seeing great results i have 100 clomid stashed 100 provirons and hcg when should i start focusing on my post cycle? and in what dose should i cut everything too during the time period i have left and when should i start the proviron , clomid and hcg?

thank you

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    proviron and hcg should not be used during pct.....what anti-e's are you running now?
    imo hcg not needed here....how shrunk up are the boys? if you are shut down pretty bad then run the hcg 500iu sat/sun

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    HCG probably not necessary unless HPTA is non-existent, proviron not needed, the clomid is a must. The type of test you running depends on when you should start the clomid therapy, what about any nolvadex as an SERM? Have you been using an anti-e or have any on hand?

supreme being is offline New Member

Question post cycle

i do shut down very hard when i do 12 week cycle. it"s is a trade off? i find my best cycles are 12 weeks for some reason and always fina test stacks!

my doctor is going to prescribe me a blocker friday! i had previous gyno which was removed in oct by a plastic surgeon! my primary doctor is calling him to tell him i need something but what i have no idea i told him i heard armidex is good? what should i ask for?

so no proviron would not help in any way? also when do you think i should cut back my test/fina and how fre quent on the hcg ?

Thread Information