Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Ending my first AS cycle HELP!

First off here's some stats 24yr, 243lbs, 5,10", BF 11%

I am coming to the end of my first cycle of AS in 2 weeks. My cycle consists of:

Week 1-12 Deca (Norma) at 200mg a week!
    Week 1-13 Sustenon 250 (oregon) at 250mg a week!

So my question is how long should i wait before i start taking my clomid? 2 or 3 weeks?
    I was not impressed with my gains on this cycle at all me and a friend started the same cycle at the same time (it was his first time to) and he just got freakin huge and strong as S***! but me i really did not get a whole lot out of it but a bloated midsection and water ren all over! I ate the best i ever have in my life as well and trained like a animal mother to get all i could out of it, and my strength did not really go up thats worth even metioning?? and i know for a fact it was the real stuff, Was it that i need more AS or just not the right AS for me?

palequail is offline Banned
    start PCT 3 weeks after last shot...for your weight I think you need to take some more stuff.....especially if you have juiced before......

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, sorry that cycle didn't go better for you. A straight one ester test would of probably been better at 500mg weekly and the deca at 400mg weekly. I believe your pct should start around 3 weeks after that last deca shot. See what other bros say...

3 weeks OK! thanks. I get exactly what you mean about needing more for by body weight totally agree but you see my friend actually weighs like 12-15lbs more than me?? I dont get that one! hes lucky

palequail is offline Banned
    well it was his first cycle right?? What is your cycle history....and did you take sufficient time off from your last one???

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    well it was his first cycle right?? What is your cycle history....and did you take sufficient time off from your last one???
    Yes! It was my first cycle Ever.

Thread Information