Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: PCT start times

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    i can hcg during the cyle if i need too and i have some cushion as to time till i ship off so pct can be longer if needed

pedrolatino is offline New Member

PCT maybe too late...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno View Post
    Below you'll find starting times for your PCT based on the active life of each compound. The active life is the duration of time it takes for the exogenous hormone to be absorbed, utilized, and expelled; no longer being bioavailable. Keep in mind that active life is an approximation which is dependant on dose, ester, as well as the individuals metabolization of the compound ; but for the moderate user, these are as close to precise as you'll find.

Anadrol /Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
    Deca : 21 days after last injection
    Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 24 hours after last administration
    Winstrol: 24 hours after last administration

I believe I missed the exact day to start PCT...what are the consequences of it?

I did the following cycle, without doing a lot of research before, I admit:
    8 weeks of Sustaplex (test blend)
    4 initial weeks with dianabol tablets
    5 initial weeks with deca
    4 final weeks with winstrol injectable

My last injection of test + winny was on 3 December (12 days ago).

My last injection of winny alone was on 6 December (9 days ago).

I have been doing Proviron since I stopped test, but now I just read that it's not good as PCT.

I guess then that the best thing is to start clomid + nolvadex immediately, right? But how much and for how long?

Thanks

The Chew is offline New Member
    Would it be advantageous to start PCT just a bit before the AAS is fully cleared/utilized? Or is it better to be sure it's completely out of your system? Let's assume drug cost is not a factor.

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    What if you take Dbol and Test e, it states that you should take PCT 24 hours last administration for dbol, and for test e it says take 14 days after last administration? Also, can you take arimidex the entire cycle or would that be considered PCT?
    Last edited by Relax007; 02-25-2010 at 05:37 PM.

chalkmyster1 is offline Junior Member
    great pct post,i am taking winstrol (oil based) and tren at the mo going to run it for 6 weeks only when should i start my pct and whats the best pct for me?thanks

Yazmeister is offline New Member
    Hey Guys

After doing extensive research and the guide of my best mate who was a professional Australian BB ive started my first cycle on monday. Im using the 50mg winstrol tabs and ill be doing a 6 week cycle where i do 100mg a day for the first 2 weeks and then bump upto 150mg a day for weeks 3-4 and back down to 100mg weeks 5 & 6. Ive gotten my liver n chlosterol values all tested as my fathers best mate is my GP..

Here are some stats about me.

Im 25yrs old.
    Im 5'10 & 172lb.
    Training for 4 yrs now but seriously training for the last 2 yrs..
    I have a good clean diet where i consume 8 meals a day.
    I do about 40 mins of cardio 4 times a week and its mostly interval training.

Now the reason i started the gear is i was about 112lb prior to training so i was a very skinny guy and over the years ive managed to put on 60lb naturally and im still relatively lean at bout 12% BF.

Here are a few questions i wanted to ask...

There are many opposing views on whether PCT is necessary for people using winstrol so do i or dont i need to do PCT?

With a good low carb high protein diet, the amount of cardio i do & getting 9hrs of sleep a night, am i likely to put on any lean muscle from this cycle?

Also, even though im on day 3 i can lift bout 10% more then i was able to at my peak when i was 195lb during bulking in winter... Does the winstrol affect the body this quickly?

Any advice and opinions are welcome.

J_M
    J_M is offline New Member
    I started PCT the next day after my last shot of test prop! any difference to effects? and also deca too, i wouldnt wait 21 days to start pct when i am on test prop and deca . when test prop last 3 days that means my test will fall asap ! any info? im running tribulus 750 and nova for pct.

pickleweazel is offline New Member
    I was wondering if anyone could give me advice...
    I am currently on the last week of a 8 week cycle of 1cc a week of Test E. I thought I had a good idea of what to do for PCT but after reading and talking to other people, it seems i just confused myself. I can't afford the nolvadex from my source, so i was wondering what to take as an alternative and if someone could provide a break down of the pct I should use I would really appreciate it.

mrzorro8484 is offline New Member
    hey guys sorry to post my question on here but im new to this websites, I am about to star my first cycle. im planing to do sustanon 250, 1am a week, 250 weekly im 25 years old and like i said this will be my first cycle i will be doing this for about 6 weeks only maybe 8, but my question is bout pct, i have been reading alot of info bout pct and steroids in general so i have some ideas, i dont really wanna do anything till i think i know a lot bout it. I have nolvadex and planing to star 3 weeks after my last shot, for 4 weeks it would be like this 40/20/20/20 is that ok, I mean is that good enought to star producing natural test, i know that my balls might shrunk but I only need to know if its ok if i take only nolvadex for my pct, i dont really wanna take anything else. please help.

killakam87 is offline New Member
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help. I am coming to an end of my course which i have been running Andropen 275 3ml per week, tren enth 2ml per week and winstrol 1ml ed. I have also been taking 0.5mg of arimidex ed. For pct i have clomid and nolvadex and was wondering when to start as the andropen has various types of test and pct should start 24 hours after taking winstrol. Can anyone help? Thanks

Jon38z is offline New Member

Newbie need help

Hi guys, would appriciate some help with PCT.

Just started course: 2ml deca every 5 days, 12 week course

Mainly for joint pain and a kick start back in, could anyone help with what PCT i should be on. Cheers

packing09 is offline New Member
    Im running deca with dianabol but dianabol for 6weeks and deca for 12, should i start with nolvadex 21 days after my lastg shot of deca or right away after im done with the dianabol(when I still got 6 weeks left of deca)

TheShow is offline New Member

PCT start time from DMZ

Whats going on guys, I have taken 13-DMZ by ********** labs for about a month. Im on my last week. I want to start HCgenerate for my PCT but i do not know when to start it. Can anyone help me out?

Rage123 is offline New Member
    for Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection

what pct is best ? and how many mg of it

for example if i take just nolva alone, how do i take it ???

Gym Jones is offline New Member
    I saw two requests prevoiusly in this thread, but no one ever answered--

What's the start time for an Anavar only cycle? Let's say 50mg a day for 8 weeks, running Nolvadex /Clomid PCT (as example)

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Test Cyp is a longer lasting ester than Test E? Re: start pct for test cyp 18 days after last injection and for test E 14 days after last injection? I had thought that Test E was the longer lasting ester... ?

bbradford42 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacker3 View Post
    I have to agree with you on the running Nolva throughout! I am pretty much a newb to the boards here, but I have posted and done research with many european AAS users. Thier whole philosophy is much different that what they quote as "the american quick gain approach consisting of gross overeating packin in large anount of carbs to cram as much muscle as possible on cycles averaging 12 - 18 weeks" Sorry I can't remember which forum I remembered this quote from but anyway....

The advice I received was run your Nolva from day one of your cycle and in most cases PCT is seldom needed or used much more than a week to 2 weeks after a cycle. My readings and commnucation with overseas steroid users generally "not in all cases of course" experience little to absolutely no side effects or even crashing for that matter due to the fact that:

1 They believe that cycles should be run shorter 6-8 weeks. This allows a user to actually get more cycles in yearly but in a less harsh "progressionary growth model"

2. Therefore recovery time is much less after cycles and natural hormonal levels are placed in balance at a much quicker rate. The Nolva throughout cycles aids in this just as BigBobb noted for the simple fact that you are blocking estrogen production steadily vs trying to counteract the mass production that follows an abundance of testosterone production.

My last cycle I ran just as BigBobb, stacked Test Cyp, Human Grade stano for 8 weeks (4 at start 4 to finish) and primoject with BD primobol for 12 weeks total. I had no side effects, no loss of sex drive, and so far have kept all my gains and feel great! My cycle ended just under 4 weeks ago. So according the the chart which states 18 days to start PCT from test in a cycle, I suggest you try this approach on your next cycle and see how it works out.

Sure everyone is different, but if you don't try you'll never know and hey if it can practically eliminate side effects and you run shorter cycles but keep gains and take recover time to practically 1 week off cycle might be worth a shot. JMO

Oh... sorry if my post is a little hard to follow, I have been a workaholic and am running on 0 hours of sleep in 2 days! Bad! Bad! Bad! body builder - I know LOL

Be good!

Stacka (raised to the 3rd)

"those who follow the crowd will never be followed by a crowd" - John Maxwell
    I have read countless posts on when to start Nolva and everyone seems to have a different opinion. When I read this post it seemed to be the most sensible (especially for me starting my first cycle in a few weeks). The question is, at what mg do you suggest using Nolva throughout and do you stop on the last injection day?

For my first time I will be running:
    Test E 6 weeks @ 250mg
    Nolva ? weeks @ ? mg

I'm trying to keep my first cycle short and simple so I can get an idea on the effects it will have on my body before super stacking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

And I know this post is old as hell but maybe someone can help

Jack Lalanne is offline New Member
    Hey Pheedno,

Could you tell me what the PCT start time would be for Tren En? I'm planning on running it with Test En.

Thanks

ThePACE is offline New Member
    Yes random bump and n00b.
    I'd just like to ask *SAY* if I was to run a 10 week deca only cycle (yes, no test or PCT) what do you think the probable out comes would be?

I know 2 guys irl both aged 19 that did this.. but I'd like to see what you guys suggest what would happen based on your knowledge. I'm 21 in 2 weeks btw.
    And no I'm not a troll or even contemplating this, just curious.

umittt is offline Junior Member
    hi i run 500mg enantad and 300 mg primobolan 12 week and firts 6 week 30mg danabol, and 12 week everyday 2 pcs proviron . when i have to start pct and how?

umittt is offline Junior Member
    hi. i run 1-6 weeks 30mg danabol ED.
    1-12 weeks 400 Primobolan EW.
    1-12 weeks 500 Enantad EW.
    1-12 weeks 50mg Proviron ED.

now i am in 10.weeks. when i start pct? after14 days last injection?

i have only nolvadex and clomid .

v2lethal is offline New Member
    sorry to bump the thread

im running my course and looking for PCT advice

1-12-weeks anavar 60mg each day
    1-12weeks test prop 500mg per week

what would you take as your PCT and how many would u take per day and for how long

onelovekaylee is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    if stcking anadrol 50... test e and tren when should i strt pct if test e is three weeks after and anadrol is 24 hrs or should i run arimidex 0.5mg throughtout the anadrol will fifnish first because i will run it for six weeks fro, wht ive read thst reccomended less damage on the liver

dblock521 is offline New Member
    thanks for the info

TheLastEmperor is offline New Member
    what if i am taking test 400, how long after that do i start?

bcochran0123 is offline Junior Member
    The info was definitely helpful. Thanks.

iroid is offline New Member
    hai,,,

i have inject sustanon for 4 week ,,, what pct should i take for that cycle ??? how Mg and how long ??

thx

irolltest is offline New Member
    I would say Nolva. 100x1/80x6/60x7/40x4/20x3
    I was on a basic cycle 8 Weeks, Test E and winny for 1-5. And Test E and Var for weeks 5-8.
    starting cycle i was 284pounds 27%bF now im at 260 19%BF

rookie man is offline New Member
    have liquid Tamox 250 (50ml 20mg/ml), and Liquid clomid (50ml 20mg/ml)
    If i plan on taking 40mgs of each week1 of my PCT and 20mgs of each for the following three weeks, how many ml of each will I take?

My PCT looks like this, is this good?

I took 10 week cycle of sutanon 250 1cc per week with chloradrol 50.
    If i plan on taking 40mgs of each week1 of my PCT and 20mgs of each for the following three weeks, how many ml of each will I take?

I just cycled 20 straight weeks without PCT. ( I was very stupid!)
    i took 50 mg a day of winstrol tablets 5 days a week for 10 weeks followed by
    10 week cycle of sutanon 250 1cc per week with chloradrol 50.

Start PCT 1 week after last shot:
    Week 1- 40mg tamox 250, 40mg of clomid, and 500iu of HCG per day
    week 2- 20mg Tamox 250, 20mg of clomid, and 500iu of hcg per day
    week 3- 20mg tamox 250, 20mg of clomid
    week 4- 20mg tamox 250, 20mg of clomid
    week 5- 20mg tamox 250

rookie man is offline New Member
    I just cycled 20 straight weeks without PCT. ( I was very stupid!)
    i took 50 mg a day of winstrol tablets 5 days a week for 10 weeks followed by
    10 week cycle of sutanon 250 1cc per week with chloradrol 50.

I took 10 week cycle of sutanon 250 1cc per week with chloradrol 50.

Start PCT 1 week after last shot:
    Week 1- 40mg tamox 250, 40mg of clomid, and 500iu of HCG per day
    week 2- 20mg Tamox 250, 20mg of clomid, and 500iu of hcg per day
    week 3- 20mg tamox 250, 20mg of clomid
    week 4- 20mg tamox 250, 20mg of clomid
    week 5- 20mg tamox 250

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    if 1ml is 20mg... then u need 2ml 2ml x 20mg = 40mg...

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i know the op says 21 days for deca , but im not sure thats long enough
    studies have shown that 100mgs will completely supress your hpta, and that recovery can start at around 12.5mgs left in the body

avg deca shots are anywhere between 200-400mgs, lets take 300mgs as an example
    decanote ester half life is 10 days(at least)
    after 10 days you will have 150mgs
    after 20 days you will have 75mgs(this is where op recommends you start pct)
    after 30 days you will have 37mgs
    after 40 days, you will have aprox 18mgs left, or IMO, time to start serms

imo, thats why deca is so hard to recover from, it take so damn long to get out of your system
    the first 2 weeks of your pct will be worthless, and if you run a 4 weeks pct, your only getting 2 good weeks of it(if started 21 days after last shot)

thetuffness is offline New Member
    Awesome information. I am going to start my first cycle this summer of test e. This information is very helpful.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    what about
    test prop 8 weeks 100 EOD
    tren ace 6 weeks 75 EOD
    Masteron 8 weeks 100 EOD
    anavar 50 mg/day week 2-8
    whats a good pct and when to start ?
    do i need to change anything ?

lightweightbaby1 is offline New Member
    do you need to run pct after anavar cycle?

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    dude, check out the effects of var, anything that has potential to suppress any hormone should be followed by hormone re-balancing (pct).... but only if u like your penis

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    And Grenovich, thats about the same that im doing, only difference is i chose Stanozolol instead of var and im also running Sust350 twice/wk... as far as pct, figure out which is your longest ester and match the end of your cycle accordingly. i.e. if sust pct starts 18 days after the last and prop or tren 3 days then stop sust 18 days b4 u stop the other 2

JaSco is offline New Member
    Bump! thx for the info

also, I have been told mixed reviews on taking clomid/armidex throughout the length of my cycle. It will be 12 wks 350mg test prop with 4 weeks pct of nova and clomid. would clomid all 16 weeks be beneficial as an extra precaution? and armidex wks 1 -12? Thanks for the help.. Some advice from a true vet would be much appreciated.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    cant believe some people are still running test-e and sustanon DONT THEY KNOW THERES NO POINT ITS THE SAME THING DAG NAM IT????????? ONE OR THE OTHER BOTH IS POINTTLESS TEST IS TEST???

Tay-boe is offline Junior Member
    Ok what if your last test e inject was a week ago and I pinned a cc of eq. Tren a and masteron today was gona run the 3 in cycle together but I changed my mined I want to get clean and run what ever pct I need. So I can get all my info together and learn form these forums so I can run a cycle the right way with the right pct.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information