monkeyjuice is offline Member

Post Cycle & Depressed Very Bad

i just finished up a 11 week cycle of Deca /dbol /test and am in my 3rd week of Pct. the last couple weeks i haven't had any appatite at all, and when i try to make myself eat, i feel sick. I have no motivation in the gym what so ever. And i keep seeing myslef in the mirror everyday and think i am getting smaller. I did lose about 5-7lbs so far, but i figure most of that is water weight and some fat i put on.

why am i so depressed about everything right now, i feel like my whole outlook on life is depressed, not the just weight training aspect of it.

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    I hate that feeling bro....been there! It does pass. Now I'm on ad's anyway, so when I'm on pct I bump up my doseage a bit and it definitely helps.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    I know what your going through brother, its the worst time of my life, I had everything you said plus low libido which is the worst thing in the world, especially if you have a girlfriend, but hang in there man, it will all be ok after pct..

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if Deca is a large culprit in the post cycle depression. After my first cycle of Test and Deca, I got depression, fatique, apathy, etc.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    hate pct and hate clomid, booooo clomid, its the worst for me.

clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid
    I wonder if Deca is a large culprit in the post cycle depression. After my first cycle of Test and Deca, I got depression, fatique, apathy, etc.
    Ive gotten that depression from test only cycles and with deca . If I couldn't treat it now I might not juice anymore.... ok lets not get crazy. But it does suck!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I use clen to keep my appetite up and to bridge with. Also you can administer low dosages of dbol at 10mg ED to bridge and help keep gains.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I use clen to keep my appetite up and to bridge with. Also you can administer low dosages of dbol at 10mg ED to bridge and help keep gains.
    I used a low dose of test...like 200 eow(hrt doseage)but I felt like it interfered with my recovery. Maybe just a mental thing.

i am giong to stick it out, hopefully it comes back to me. I crashed hard on my last cycle, but not this hard. This makes me never want to juice again, but i know i will. ahha

decaboy is offline Junior Member
    **** man same cycle same feelin man i hear ya. i also noticed that the more i look in the mirror the worse i find somethin new to bitch and mope about but no one else really notices that much except for me. hang in there

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    It's probably the clomid your taking during your pct... Clomid makes a little crybaby out of me.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    It's probably the clomid your taking during your pct... Clomid makes a little crybaby out of me.
    Tell me about I have 5 days left of 50mg doses then Im done with clomid. I feel like a **** baby, my gf broke up with me on my last week of injections to add to it. Everything is cool now, and Im glad im almost done. As for gains I have lost 6 pounds from 20 and I have cut my carbs and calories drastically. I feel so much leaner and am looking great.

diskey is offline Junior Member
    I'm in the 2nd week of pct with clomid also, coming of my 2nd cycle. Just the same feeling as you, also I'm on 80mg accutane daily which maybe makes me a little depressed. My balls are just 1/2 of normal size and I almost started to cry when I washed The Big Fish movie last night. I think alot, which probably 90% is negative3 thought about everything. Strength is going slowly downwards and I feel I have gained a little fat...

Next time I'm coming of I'm surely gonna use hcg and maybe some anti-depressives to combat coming off. Or maybe I just stay on for a year or something....because going through clomid threatment after every 2-3 month cycle is driving me nuts. And going on and off aas every 3rd month ****s up my hormon levels and I get acne breakouts...

I thinking of doing 4 weeks on - 2weeks cruising with 250mg test and hcg - 4 weeks on ...and so on for as long as I feel like. BigA and Doggcrapp have written some info on this. Anyone else tried this ?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    man, I get depressed after a cycle. ya gotta keep eating. you need something to stimiulate your appetite. I would suggest smoking pot, but if you already lack motivation, then that is not the remedy for you. I just shot my last needle 2 day ago and I will be suffering just like you. I only hope that I can keep my size and strength up. Now is the time to be an animal in the gym. if not, we will shrink and wither away into skinniness.

beefydragon is offline Member
    I got androgel stocked up also... I may slap it on during my first PCT. We'll see how I feel by then... I hope I don't wind up like the guy singing "I feel like a woman" to Shania Twain in that Truck Commercial...

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    ah ****, im a week and a hlaf into my cycle and by reading this thread, im sure as hell not looking forward to pct....... well i feel for u guys and i hate to say it but im sure i will be joining the bunch in a couple months..... good luck to all....
    peace

try adding selegiline (selepryl). it will increase dopamine and test levels.

bigwill485 is offline Junior Member
    Guys i have 20 tabs of clomid and i have 10000iu of Hcg , so i should not use the clomid and just use the hcg? let me know thanks!!

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

european studies have shown......

.......... that deca and test cyp are notorious for post cycle depression. add in the dbol , which has a happy feeling associated with it, then take it away, and it's the perfect set up for a big fall.

i learned this one the hard way, too.

avoid deca and test cyp next time. enth is supposed to be cleaner and it works for me. that is to say, on enth or prop i don't get the post cycle bluz when i'm suffering depression warning signs.

this is an unfortunate side to AS use, the lack of accessible, documented research studies. europe is much more liberal on the topic.

i was surfing freakz or anabolox (spelling) or maybe it was elite when i found some european research on the topic. been a year or so.

try different compounds next time, hopefully you'll have better luck.

oh, some people have no problems with deca and cyp and will wonder what the *uck i'm babbling about. peace, cd.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid
    Deca does cause depression in a lot of people. I for one...doubt I will ever do deca again for that reason.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    10mg of dbol first thing in the morning works wonders and does NOT interfer with recovery. Also a shot of b12 a couple times a week will help with eating and feeling better. Roids are fun while on them but a bitch to come off of.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    D*mnit, looks like I get to go through this again as well, Im comin off in a few days and starting PCT, Yay!!! I cant wait.

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    Just think to yourself, in another 10 or so weeks you'll feel great again.

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Add ZMA to your pct. I could actually feel me balls had grown suddenly after the first dose in my 2nd week of pct with no grown balls. Sounds crazy maybe. But I dreamed I f**** Carmen Electra that night. And that pretty much tells it all hehe

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate PCT... hell, I hate coming off/being off in general!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I hate PCT... hell, I hate coming off/being off in general!
    hell yeah i wish i could never come off but ya gotta do what ya gotta do....

platinum is offline Associate Member
    I've got 4 weeks left of a 16 week cyp/tren cycle. I'm dreading coming off, but it's necessary. I get depressed as hell also, but it's just part of the game. I'll turn into a girl (emotionally) for a few weeks, but then I'll start feeling better. Oh well...
    Hang in there bro, it WILL get better.

Platinum

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    10mg of dbol first thing in the morning works wonders and does NOT interfer with recovery. Also a shot of b12 a couple times a week will help with eating and feeling better. Roids are fun while on them but a bitch to come off of.
    Can someone confirm this about the 10mg dbol not interfering with pct?? I would guess differently.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    man you read my threats you will know I am feeling you. man I felt paranoid, depressed, anxious and caouldnt concentrate on pct. it slowly goes away.
    I did prop and winny though so I think test does that to everyone. worst to breakup during pct and it happened to me. fight it it will go away.

yea i am almost done with pct now, and the depression is gone. i still get watery eyed sometimes, i feel like a pussssy. Expecially when i look over and my girl is not crying and staring at me. **** roids!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Can someone confirm this about the 10mg dbol not interfering with pct?? I would guess differently.
    Yeah the 10mg Dbol first thing ( I repeat ) first thing in the morning immediately upon rising is said not to interfere with recovery - mimics body's own natural AM test spike . Check out what mudman has to say on it

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    This is the thread I've been looking for...

I just came off 12weeks tren /prop/winny. Started PCT 2weeks ago with clomid and nolva.

I'm so F'ed up right now: eating max 1500cal/day, dropped 18lbs (237lbs to 219) in the last 2 weeks, broke up with my girlfriend, went out with 3 girls (3 seperate nights) this week and fell in love with all of them, now they won't talk to me... PCT sucks. I'm just glad that you guys know what it's all about.

Thread Information