Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish a nice purchasing for you tomorrow, let us know what you
    got, bro, but start your own thread or our asses will be kicked by
    the thread starters.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    no kidding! I'll let you know!

italy

Italy sells Sustanon , its packed and made in Holland (ID).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon Sustanon Holland Real? Mods please help.-susitaliab.jpg  

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    wish i had some.

msu16366 is offline Member
    I took it out, didnt realize I did that, however he has all that information in another board so I dont think he would care anyways, but so be it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    One more reason we listed Alin as a scammer.

He passed 2 types of fake sust.

toolman is offline Banned
    msu16366, I too trusted the website SE. Until I started to ask questions and my posts were deleted. For instance, everyone raves about Black Label on that site. I send it off to SRCS to have it tested and it comes in way underdosed. I posted the report here and on SE. THey immediately deleted my post and cutie questioned my motive. I explained I am in the same game as everyone else and looking to share important information. She then said the report was fake and I had SRCS send it to them directly. BL actually contacted me and said that it came in underdosed because the missing portion was a different form of testosterone ....Why would that be. IN any event...if a board edits a post which is showing a legit test from a respected lab, only because it contradicts a product they are pushing, then they lose all credability with me. While I have seen insulting threads against Jason or others that control this board, the only posts they edit are source postss...all others are open to open and honest exchange.

I then placed 2 orders with another of their prefered SE suppliers, MB. I ordered Niles, Deca , Schering primo and Iranian Test E. Only the iranian test e was legit...the others were fakes. He made good though as he sent me Eurochem replacement value for all the fake stuff and the eurochem primo tested to be primo. I noticed that he still hasn't removed schering primos from his price list so he is still selling the stuff knowingly which I dont like. While the niles and yellow tops were good enough to fool me, it was guys on this board, namely DutchBB who helped prove they were fakes, not anyone on the other board.

My point is this. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I have heard nothing but good things about Alin on that other board. I was also going to give him a try. However seeing this fake stuff you have, and his defense of them in your other threads, and now others comments, I will not be giving him a try.

I recommend you also visit another site and you will see what an expert DutchBB is. http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic/forum/ If he says it is bunk, then there is no question. He does this for a living. The other boards may say they are legit, but they have alterior motives or it may be some hotshot that is truely clueless about this, as you will also find here. But you are getting input from some of the smartest guys in this game and to believe anything else would be a mistake.

As for Alin, if he replaces all your fakes with real stuff, then he is solid. Regardless, do not pass it off for friends to be guinea pigs. That makes you an Fing scammer as well. Good luck!
    Last edited by toolman; 06-28-2005 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks for the advise Toolman,
    Someone actually took these amps before I found out they where not authentic, However they did contain some sort of test because he liked them and wants more of them. I wont be, but thank god everything worked out. THese where replaced with NILES and I am getting the other ones replaced as well.

I just noticed that they deleted the thread on my Karachi's and the amps. Funny how as soon as ALIN starts to defend himself they delete the thread. I wonder what the motive is there?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I just noticed that they deleted the thread on my Karachi's and the amps. Funny how as soon as ALIN starts to defend himself they delete the thread. I wonder what the motive is there?
    I told you, it is not an ethical site. They defend their suppliers when they are shipping bunk gear. You read nothing but positive reviews of their suppliers as you can see because they delete anything negative or questioning. I gave them proof of suppliers shipping bad gear, including the suppliers own admission by email, but their arguement is...he didn't know, etc. If you have been supplying for years, you know! We should list steroidencyclopedia as a scamming site.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    As explained to you...there were a lot of source email addresses floating around in the thread. It was decided to remove the thread b/c of this. Nothing to do with Alin.

I hope he squares up with you. He said he will make good on the amps for all the people.

If he does, then we may be more leniant with him.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Regardless, do not pass it off for friends to be guinea pigs. That makes you an Fing scammer as well.
    Exactly.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    We should list steroidencyclopedia as a scamming site.

sorry too

I'm sorry too that the Karachi thread disappeared. A few links from a wellknown site that made me laugh. I remember the owner of the site, that supplied Alin now, had remailers in Holland. We did some extensive analysing after a few friends became giant abcesses and one of the amps that should contain Trenbolone acetate actually contained a bit of Testosteron propionate , impurities and halfproducts due to bad chemical conversion. This type really talks about GMP..purity etc THE GOTSPE!!!
    I dunno if I'm allowed to post links to labtests and articles against this site/supplier. (???)
    As for the Karachi fake. I will recieve some amps, but all orders are filled with substances and doses as the costumer requires. Can one of the members keep a sample to allow us to analyse this particular item.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information