Thread: Fake Auburihan

Fake Auburihan

Hi guys this one is fake ans soon i will have lab analize results to post here.

PB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Auburihan-auburihan.jpg  

jesse_james is offline Member
    Those look ok to me. Why do you say their fake? Just curious

Geriguy is offline Member
    I think it is fake...
    I've never seen the exp date written on the amp like that!

Yes exactly never seen expire that like that but I got them knowing they ware fake from a friend in Spain .there is no need to Tripp I will post the lab results when I got them.

PB

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    who's paying for all those lab test bro ? lotz of money on lab test

100€ per product.dont worry about the money.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    I have legit and they have the expires on the bottom of the amp going horizontal in dot matrix not vertical. I have not seen those types at all.

jvbocina is offline New Member
    I've got some but mine have a man. and a exp. date going horizontal in a dot matrix

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbocina
    I've got some but mine have a man. and a exp. date going horizontal in a dot matrix
    "Maryland .." - how easy to say, it's fake . Im' looking forward to your lab tests.
    BTW - guys, are you blind? I have to correct the picture to show us, there are "EXP .." marks at the amps.
    "Maryland .." - if you own this amps personaly, you can see it easyly - not to blindly agree with "Geriguy" there are no EXP marks. If you own it personaly, you can make a picture from good angle for us to see it. If you don't own it- it's very hard FOR ME to believe your lab tests too.
    At the end - I've never seen it before, therefore I cannot say if it's real or not, but I don't like to pass sentence untill I'm not 100% sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Auburihan-corrections.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    "Maryland .." - how easy to say, it's fake . Im' looking forward to your lab tests.
    BTW - guys, are you blind? I have to correct the picture to show us, there are "EXP .." marks at the amps.
    "Maryland .." - if you own this amps personaly, you can see it easyly - not to blindly agree with "Geriguy" there are no EXP marks. If you own it personaly, you can make a picture from good angle for us to see it. If you don't own it- it's very hard FOR ME to believe your lab tests too.
    At the end - I've never seen it before, therefore I cannot say if it's real or not, but I don't like to pass sentence untill I'm not 100% sure.
    i dont have them weed me.they will go directly from my the that haves them to US.i will not replay to this kind of post anymore i will post only the lab results...to bad that i will not be able to see you faces wen you see it..
    i alreday said once i am not crazy...they are fake

I believe you MMM. Your pics look different from the real deal. But for sure send us the lab results.

powerbodybuilder thanks bro just for that i will make sure that you will be the first to see them.i will pm you wen the time comes.

Thread Information