Playboy305 is offline New Member

Help! DECA HOLLAND

I need help knowing if these yellow tops are REAL or Fake! These yellow tops are the ones that DON'T cover the metal at all like the real ones. They look pretty authentic from what i've been looking and reading in this forum. From the font , to even the little letter g and number 3, and 4 open and all that. The label is a little beat up since i was playing with it to see how easily it came off. Here are some pics..!

You have pics of the yellow cap on the amp?

No , but i'm they look like the legit ones i've seen here. What has me thinking is that some say totally square corners to the labels but these are slightly curved at the corners. and the small signs of crimps . Also the batch number...if anyone can tell me if that is the correct batch number for the expiration date? THANKS!..help a bro out!

Deca -Durabolin
    I have a feeling yours is fake bro. The corners should be sharp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! DECA HOLLAND-deca1.jpg   Help! DECA HOLLAND-deca2.jpg  

Anyone else? ..Also the corners are almost squared , it's just a tiny curve at the corners. I'm going crazy , I just don't want to get them for nothing.

I am telling you, yours are fake or very underdosed fakes. Get Greek Deca (Norma) next time.

Look at the corners of my Deca .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help! DECA HOLLAND-dsc01472.jpg   Help! DECA HOLLAND-dsc01474.jpg   Help! DECA HOLLAND-dsc01475.jpg  

Thanks for rubbing ALL that Deca in my face like that! Anyways I had a feeling they weren't legit and even the guy I was getting them from wasn't too sure about the source. Guess i'll have to settle for some QV Deca or something. Thanks for the help!

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I agree with PowerBB - corners should be sharp. Take a look at this picture:
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=50413

Thread Information