Rider is offline Associate Member

Trenabol real?

Check this stuff guys...a good friend usin it EOD but nothing happened yet! His diet and workout routine is well planned tho.
    Tren acetate should have kicked by now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Trenabol Fake-tre.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-tre2.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-tre3.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-tre4.jpg  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    color of the oil seen no right (or probably ur camera) usually trenb is dark in color
    those looks like homebrew fina , do u have the flip off top?
    it looks like a recrimper bottle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Trenabol Fake-cimg0373.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-cimg0370.jpg  
    Last edited by ajfina; 08-30-2005 at 11:57 AM.

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    For Me It S Fake.where Is The Hologram Sticker ?

Quote Originally Posted by IRON1977
    For Me It S Fake.where Is The Hologram Sticker ?
    no more hologram stickers on BD products ,unless u find some old fashion ,and thats a new one check the exp date

yea no night sweats,no "aggression", no muscle hardening....

Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    Check this stuff guys...a good friend usin it EOD but nothing happened yet! His diet and workout routine is well planned tho.
    Tren acetate should have kicked by now...
    Your bottle seams bigger then the original BD bottle. But that’s not all its something wrong with the type of glass. Comparing your label with afinja´s label you can see that something it’s nor right. I have not touched many bottles of BD but enough to see that yours look different.

Titan1 is offline Member
    the new vials have green rubber stopper with the BD logo does your have it

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    dont the bottles have the "date made" now, instead of an expiration date?

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    dont the bottles have the "date made" now, instead of an expiration date?
    hummm...i really dont know i am not much familiar to BD.do anybody knows.

is got both , this is a fresh one look
    hes is a fake one, they use different crimp and the oil looks cloudy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Trenabol Fake-trinabol3.jpg  

So u think it's not good ? Anyone else?

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i've heard mixed opinions on bd. i got a bunk lot of d-bol from that manufacturer one time. but others have gotten good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    So u think it's not good ? Anyone else?
    yes no good,crimping is no bd defenetely

big_C is offline Member
    handled alot of BD...don't look right bro, I've had fake and real, your bottle looks bad and it looks like a recrimp bottle, when you poped the top off, did it pull the steel and tear it, looks like it was rough to open, looks fake bro. And Tren would have "hit" you by now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Trenabol Fake-trenabol75.jpg  

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    Fake is my guess as is most of the BD available it seems. I was pissed b/c I spent a good deal of money on some fake sh*t that looked very similar to that. How much do you trust your source?

judge_dread is offline Member
    fake I suppose

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember that PowerBB posted somewhere some pics of fakes tren from BD
    and they are supposed to be from Croatia, you're close to there, right, Rider?
    IMO your tren is fake and I wouldn't be surprised that it came from Croatia. Sorry
    for your friend.

I think its fake, look at the top of the bottle. Its like there is no cap or a tear mark from a cap.

I dont think I am good at explaining things. The top looks more like the way a Norma (Nandrolone ) would open.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    this is straight frmo their webs-site:

LABELS

Labels on all British Dragon Pharmaceutical multi-dose vials labels have a shiny metallic red or blue section and no hologram. See the example.

Some labels used in summer 2005 have a different design as shown in the example to the right. These limited-run labels have a square, radial-cornered hologram of the British Dragon.

There are British Dragon Pharmaceutical products in circulation with BLUE labels, instead of RED. Blue labels indicate products that have been exported to CIS countries and Eastern Europe. Blue-labelled British Dragon Pharmaceutical products are the same as the red-labelled products.

TOPS

All British Dragon Pharmaceuticals multidose vials have plastic flip-off caps. Beginning in May, 2005, most newly produced multidose vials are using a greater variety of colours. Individual products are assigned their own cap colour and have their name embossed on the cap along with the initials "BD". See the example. The older, non-specifically labeled red, green and white caps are expected to remain in circulation for certain products.

RUBBER SEALS
    Beginning with production in March 2005, all British Dragon Pharmaceuticals multidose vials are being made with green rubber seals, instead of gray. The seals are embossed with the initials "BD" at four points around the edge and have a dragon stamped in the center. See the example. Older products with gray rubber seals are expected to remain in circulation until approxiimately August, 2005.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Trenabol Fake-blue_bd_label_cu.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-multi_labelstripe_cu.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-greenrubber_cu.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-new_dura_label_cu.jpg   BD Trenabol Fake-new_tops_cu.jpg  

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Oh yea, All the Bd stuff has had some kind of hollogram on it...pre 2005 they had big holograms, now they have the small one on the label or just the red or blue shiney one.
    Last edited by theshiz777; 09-23-2005 at 07:53 AM.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Ajfina is 100% right, realy trenbolone acetate looks like a dark piss colour..unless its trenbolone depot which is closer to colour in yours,,,but i says trenbolone acetate..all thos fakes are made in russia and that one you have is worse that the rest of the fakes i have seen

Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    this is straight frmo their webs-site:

LABELS

Labels on all British Dragon Pharmaceutical multi-dose vials labels have a shiny metallic red or blue section and no hologram. See the example.

Some labels used in summer 2005 have a different design as shown in the example to the right. These limited-run labels have a square, radial-cornered hologram of the British Dragon.

There are British Dragon Pharmaceutical products in circulation with BLUE labels, instead of RED. Blue labels indicate products that have been exported to CIS countries and Eastern Europe. Blue-labelled British Dragon Pharmaceutical products are the same as the red-labelled products.

TOPS

All British Dragon Pharmaceuticals multidose vials have plastic flip-off caps. Beginning in May, 2005, most newly produced multidose vials are using a greater variety of colours. Individual products are assigned their own cap colour and have their name embossed on the cap along with the initials "BD". See the example. The older, non-specifically labeled red, green and white caps are expected to remain in circulation for certain products.

RUBBER SEALS
    Beginning with production in March 2005, all British Dragon Pharmaceuticals multidose vials are being made with green rubber seals, instead of gray. The seals are embossed with the initials "BD" at four points around the edge and have a dragon stamped in the center. See the example. Older products with gray rubber seals are expected to remain in circulation until approxiimately August, 2005.
    Thanks bro, nice info.

Thread Information