rockcrawler3 is offline New Member

Growth Hormon pill?

I am new to this and have recently bought this pill. It is a growth hormon from what I under stand. Very small and white. No markings on it at all and was wondering what the name of it was. Is there anything I should know about it? Has anybody ever herd of anybody taking it and did it help them out? I was told I should take some type of blocker but wasnt sure. I was told not to take more than one a day and to take them in the morning so they make me eat more. How much do they run a pill? Here is a picture, the one to the left is laying flat the other is standing up next to a penny.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Theres no way of knowing what it is without getting it tested. Did you see the box it came in? I would throw it out mate, it could be anything from X to an aspirin with the indentations scraped off. Be safe mate.

*KT* is offline New Member
    yeah we need to see a box or package, haven't seen too many pill GH around

rockcrawler3 is offline New Member
    I have been taking now for a week and have gained 5 pounds. The guy I bought from is a personal trainer and sells many differnt types of steroids but I have not talked to him yet about what these are because he is away is spain ( I think) But he did say these were some of the best stuff you could take. So far I have noticed it is making my muscles harder than bigger my buddies on some other stuff is getting bigger but not near as hard.

judge_dread is offline Member
    wtf ...man u are takin something that u don't have a clue what it is and u feel ok? I don't understand some ppl

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Gh pills thats the first time i hear that it must be a scam

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    I think he may be talking abouth growth hormone production stimulators which are total bollox

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockcrawler3
    I have been taking now for a week and have gained 5 pounds. The guy I bought from is a personal trainer and sells many differnt types of steroids but I have not talked to him yet about what these are because he is away is spain ( I think) But he did say these were some of the best stuff you could take. So far I have noticed it is making my muscles harder than bigger my buddies on some other stuff is getting bigger but not near as hard.
    i think you should forget about the magic beans some moron sold you and take a look in the mirror and ask yourself just what the fvck you are doing? are you nuts? stop immediatly, please. do some research. ask some questions. just dont start putting something in your body. how old are you? use your head. plus what kind of loser sells you something without telling you what it is? someone who either doesnt know or doesnt care. thats who. do some homework here. this is your body and your health your talking about.

No such thing, it can be Anadrol that caused your 5lbs gain.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I've never seen Growth hormone in pills form. I'm not sure if Growth Hormone can work in human body this way - I mean tablet form. I don't believe it can be real one.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    How about Dbol ? so not only are you cluless as to what you are taking you could also be approaching the sides from Dbol. This is not wise of you!

Thread Information