daniel-br is offline New Member

MY NORMA Decas: Fake or real? Pics here. Please help me!

wassup guys!

this is my first post here and i already have a question hehe..

weell, i've been collecting information about decas (the ones from NORMA HELLAS), and in a few sites I've read that the real ones read "BIOHXANIA" on the front label, and the fakes read "BIOM/NIA". Beside, i have been looking "real/fake" pics, and in many sites I noticed that some "reals" were written "BIOHXANIA", and others (argued as "reals" too) were written "BIOM/NIA". I saw this same picture of a deca written "BIOM/NIA" (wich was argued as real by one site), I saw in other site but it was telling that was a fake.

So, I *really* need some help over this... I spent so much money on the deca's, I wanna know if its real at least... lol. And I will begin my cycle next monday. So, thats urgent!

***sorry about my english, i've been a looong time without practice***

Here goes my deca pictures (taken by myself, not from sites):

(if you need any more details about my deca to say if its real or not, please ask me in this topic and I'll reply as soon as possible!)

cya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY NORMA Decas: Fake Old Normas-decafront.jpg   MY NORMA Decas: Fake Old Normas-decas.jpg  

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel-br
    wassup guys!

this is my first post here and i already have a question hehe..

weell, i've been collecting information about decas (the ones from NORMA HELLAS), and in a few sites I've read that the real ones read "BIOHXANIA" on the front label, and the fakes read "BIOM/NIA". Beside, i have been looking "real/fake" pics, and in many sites I noticed that some "reals" were written "BIOHXANIA", and others (argued as "reals" too) were written "BIOM/NIA". I saw this same picture of a deca written "BIOM/NIA" (wich was argued as real by one site), I saw in other site but it was telling that was a fake.

So, I *really* need some help over this... I spent so much money on the deca's, I wanna know if its real at least... lol. And I will begin my cycle next monday. So, thats urgent!

***sorry about my english, i've been a looong time without practice***

Here goes my deca pictures (taken by myself, not from sites):

(if you need any more details about my deca to say if its real or not, please ask me in this topic and I'll reply as soon as possible!)

cya
    I aways believed that the fakes had BIOM/NIA.

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    i dunno but i have decas with the BIO/NA shit going on and my friends who are taking it are gettin strong off it so who knows...people told me that mine were fake honestly who knows...good luck let us know if u get them tested!

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah, on steroids .com they have your normas with the bio/na on it...check it out http://www.steroids.com/Deca_Durabolin.htm

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Do you have the official etching on the glass vial? If you have it you will know, cant miss it.

Regards,
    Diesel

daniel-br is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel72
    Do you have the official etching on the glass vial? If you have it you will know, cant miss it.

Regards,
    Diesel
    Allright, I took the label off the vial and for my surprise there was nothing there. Clear glass... I took some pictures, check it out.

pic#1

pic#2

oh God... I guess I'm screwed up

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    unless it is an old version which didn't have the etched glass as far as i know

I'm sorry bro... I would have to say they are fake. From the look of your original photos they have the newer lable look.

Check out the attachments:
    OLD!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY NORMA Decas: Fake Old Normas-deca5.jpg  

NEW/OLD Lable View:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY NORMA Decas: Fake Old Normas-untitled6-copy.gif  

They are fakes, real sorry bro, Diesel is right. The new ones should have the etching in the glass.
    Although you may get lucky, some fake Normas still are dosed at 180mg Nandrolone Decanoate per ml... but I wouldn't risk it.

HP

Big Babom is offline New Member
    they look fake to me

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    they are definately fake bro...
    sorry

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    fake........

depo250 is offline New Member
    Id rather say you have legit old (without logo)version of Norma!

judge_dread is offline Member
    i live in Greece bro so i will check tomorrow cos i have strong feelins that Norma Hellas doesn't produce Deca more!
    I'm gonna visit a pharmacy here in Athens and i will tell u if they r real ok?

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    what color is the rubber stopper, if its black its good. grey is fake. also look at the metal top, if its slanted, its fake.

TrIBOL

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    i live in Greece bro so i will check tomorrow cos i have strong feelins that Norma Hellas doesn't produce Deca more!
    I'm gonna visit a pharmacy here in Athens and i will tell u if they r real ok?
    I believe they are bro. If they're not...there is a bunch of people in the AS getting absolutely screwed.

koksownik is offline Junior Member
    if rubber stopper is grey they are fake. Norma makes only black rubber stopper.

Whats the data

Whats the batchnumber and expirydate. The abbrivation is only on the box not on the lable, plus its been ages since the grey stopper was used. The whole article Norma real-ake in pdf-file is downloadable on www.bodyofscience.com

alan83 is offline New Member
    yay!! Mine are real!! new label, black rubber, etching on glass. Price tag in greek. Cant be fake surley.

Thread Information