Apex Fakeīs!!!!!! Lotīs Of Them

I broīs.i hope every body is ok and all and all.i have been away for a wile but i am back.and i also have fresh stuff.lot of fake stuff from apex from more then 1 facker.i will aslo have access to some box pics and some emails.
    teh copies are bieng made in spain they have with box with teh old hologram and there an red spot in the upper front side of teh box that dont exists also the have prospect inside that also dosent exists.the also have without box only teh vials but tehy are very bad as you can see in my pics.
    regards to everyone and in case of doubt just ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apexcopia1.jpg   -apexcopia2.jpg   -apexcopia4.jpg   -apexcopia3.jpg   -copiaapex5.jpg  

Last edited by Maryland-Mcl-Machine; 11-29-2005 at 08:08 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -copiaapex6.jpg   -apexcopia9.jpg   -apexcopia10.jpg   -copiaapex7.jpg   -copiaapex8.jpg  

Last edited by Maryland-Mcl-Machine; 11-29-2005 at 08:13 PM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apexcopia11.jpg   -apexcopia12.jpg   -apexcopia13.jpg   -apexcopia14.jpg   -apexcopia15.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apexcopia16.jpg   -apexcopia17.jpg   -apexcopia18.jpg   -apexcopia19.jpg   -apexcopia20.jpg  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    I know those ****er are going to fake BD for sure, just watch, if they fake Apex crap shit ,they r going to fake BD and other good UGL

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I hate it when UGL's get faked. UGL's are the sure shot way of getting juiced ( when there is no human grade...). this isn't good, and I have seen fake apex before, as well as BD...

re

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    I know those ****er are going to fake BD for sure, just watch, if they fake Apex crap shit ,they r going to fake BD and other good UGL
    i have news for you bro.BD its already bieng facked...........for a long time.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the infos Big Tri-M!

Any time bro

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    i have news for you bro.BD its already bieng facked...........for a long time.
    ****ed up, by the spain people?
    thanks bro

damn sea everytime i i take a break from here and come back ur something else CONGRATS , VOTE FOR SEA FOR PRESIDENT

re

****ed up, by the spain people?
    thanks bro
    yes bro tehy are bieng made in spain.some place like barcelona and alicante.

boxer121 is offline New Member
    not understanding guys, are the pics of fake or legit bottles....i have just bought 2x 10ml prop from apex.....??

those are all fakes

MMM have u seen any BD fake in spain yet?
    im kind of suspicious about this , and i do have reason for it, can u find out if this tren BD are spain stuff?
    bouth pics are the same vials one looks diferent than the other cause the camare setting but are the same tren 75 with purple top
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -trenabol-75-6.jpg   -trenabol-75.jpg  

re

MMM have u seen any BD fake in spain yet?
    im kind of suspicious about this , and i do have reason for it, can u find out if this tren BD are spain stuff?
    bouth pics are the same vials one looks diferent than the other cause the camare setting but are the same tren 75 with purple top

sorry bro but i am not the best guy to help you with BD try to ask seajakal i think he can help you about the copies stuff.they are bieng made in many places all over teh world for sure like colombia argentina mexico etc etc buy most part of them are made in spain.spain its very popular by they great pharmaceutical gear like the testex primo and wisntrol but also by the Numerous fakeīs Laboratories producers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    sorry bro but i am not the best guy to help you with BD try to ask seajakal i think he can help you about the copies stuff.they are bieng made in many places all over teh world for sure like colombia argentina mexico etc etc buy most part of them are made in spain.spain its very popular by they great pharmaceutical gear like the testex primo and wisntrol but also by the Numerous fakeīs Laboratories producers.
    We all here agreed on this trenb as a real stuff , but u sayd that in spain are faking BD also, this bd trend looks good and everything but is coming from a big source that also sells EQ fortdodge , winstrol depot,testex and primos from spain (fake's) and like u sayd they are faking bd i "thought" u may know something
    thanks anyway

What about EuroChem Labs, I've used some drugs from there and it's pretty strong.

re

We all here agreed on this trenb as a real stuff , but u sayd that in spain are faking BD also, this bd trend looks good and everything but is coming from a big source that also sells EQ fortdodge , winstrol depot,testex and primos from spain (fake's) and like u sayd they are faking bd i "thought" u may know something
    thanks anyway
    well bro i think you know that everything is bieng fake in thsi days and for a long time fakes are no new news and especialy fake BD.i am not much familiar with some brands and products but i dont need to be just to know that they are fake...if you look over the board sure you will find some fake BD.
    in thi sdays everything can be fackes bro and belive me that you dont even need and laboratorie for that many copies are made only with some tools a home garage you nam eit so dont be surprise if you find copies of anything especialy best sellers.tahts why they do it.....

Thread Information