Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: testoviron??

  1. #1
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226

    testoviron??

    mate just dropped these round wat d you think!german testoviron or not??

  2. #2
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    looks good to me, but it's very hard to get this kind of testoviron ...It's not so common like Galenika or Norma

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Looks good to me .........ENJOY

  4. #4
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    looks good to me, but it's very hard to get this kind of testoviron ...It's not so common like Galenika or Norma
    yes i know thats why ive posted it up mate,before i buy it

  5. #5
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes i know thats why ive posted it up mate,before i buy it
    Good choice bro, but I think (I'm sure) this one is more expensive than Norma or Galenika ... anyway, enjoy it

  6. #6
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Good choice bro, but I think (I'm sure) this one is more expensive than Norma or Galenika ... anyway, enjoy it
    yes mate it is just a tad more dollar!!

  7. #7
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes mate it is just a tad more dollar!!
    you're right bro, but it's still worth of some more $$ I like legit stuff, even they are more expensive than UGL, but you can be always 100% sure, there is exactly what you need inside the amp, and in the quantity it has to been - that's why I like legit stuff and some more $$ is worth of it.

  8. #8
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    you're right bro, but it's still worth of some more $$ I like legit stuff, even they are more expensive than UGL, but you can be always 100% sure, there is exactly what you need inside the amp, and in the quantity it has to been - that's why I like legit stuff and some more $$ is worth of it.
    totally agree with you bro!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    you're right bro, but it's still worth of some more $$ I like legit stuff, even they are more expensive than UGL, but you can be always 100% sure, there is exactly what you need inside the amp, and in the quantity it has to been - that's why I like legit stuff and some more $$ is worth of it.

    Legit stuff is worth its weight in gold!!!

  10. #10
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Dude those are great amps!!! Very pricy but worth the money. I was contemplating going with those this past run and took the cheaper way out with the BD.. What a mistake

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    ta jay,i think i will get em,yea a bit more than the iranian but worth it i think,i got myself 80 amps of the turkish shering primo for the summer!!cannot wait!!

  12. #12
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ta jay,i think i will get em,yea a bit more than the iranian but worth it i think,i got myself 80 amps of the turkish shering primo for the summer!!cannot wait!!

    80 amps!! I'd be excited myself. I know you know what to do with them too. Good Luck!!!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ta jay,i think i will get em,yea a bit more than the iranian but worth it i think,i got myself 80 amps of the turkish shering primo for the summer!!cannot wait!!
    What u gona run with the primo? Prop?

  14. #14
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    What u gona run with the primo? Prop?
    dont know yet mate,prolly prop but then i may run enanthate with nolva to cut the water,may have a look at that testex gear,aint decided yet!

  15. #15
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Shering has to make the best products. Too bad they didnt have more of an elaborate line. Everything I have ever tried from Shering was phenominal!!


    Now that I think about it Booz. 80 amps sounds about what I'll be getting. That will run me almost a G right there. Who ever said looking good was cheap lied to me.

  16. #16
    MichaelCC's Avatar
    MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,393
    80 amps ?? WOW - I think pure muscles are waiting for you
    "JAYHOVA16" - BD is totaly waste of time and money IMO, but that's only my opinion, because I don't like UGL generally.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    dont know yet mate,prolly prop but then i may run enanthate with nolva to cut the water,may have a look at that testex gear,aint decided yet!
    Well you know my thoughts on testex mate Whatever you decide im sure it'll be a good choice!

  18. #18
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    dont know yet mate,prolly prop but then i may run enanthate with nolva to cut the water,may have a look at that testex gear,aint decided yet!

    Booz I dont want to jack your thread but let me ask you this. I was going to start a thread about 2 weeks ago on this subject. Prop .vs. Long ester test w/ an anti.............. I will be running around 800mgs of Primo for 10-12 weeks and wanted to run Prop at around 600mgs. But we both know that the Viromones are 50mg/ml 2 ml amps. That's 12cc's of oil for 600mgs of test. Or run a simple 2 shots of lets say your Testoviron with 20mgs of Nolva a day????

    Any input?????????????????????????



    On my behalf I have always ran prop when cutting and gotten the best results. But after just laying it out on the table you have in one hand 12cc's .vs. 2 cc's. Something to think about huh?

  19. #19
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Shering has to make the best products. Too bad they didnt have more of an elaborate line. Everything I have ever tried from Shering was phenominal!!


    Now that I think about it Booz. 80 amps sounds about what I'll be getting. That will run me almost a G right there. Who ever said looking good was cheap lied to me.
    im prolly gonna need sum more coz im gonna run at least 600mg weekly for around 15-16 weeks so im gonna need more!im off ter bed laters boyzzz!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Booz I dont want to jack your thread but let me ask you this. I was going to start a thread about 2 weeks ago on this subject. Prop .vs. Long ester test w/ an anti.............. I will be running around 800mgs of Primo for 10-12 weeks and wanted to run Prop at around 600mgs. But we both know that the Viromones are 50mg/ml 2 ml amps. That's 12cc's of oil for 600mgs of test. Or run a simple 2 shots of lets say your Testoviron with 20mgs of Nolva a day????

    Any input?????????????????????????



    On my behalf I have always ran prop when cutting and gotten the best results. But after just laying it out on the table you have in one hand 12cc's .vs. 2 cc's. Something to think about huh?
    have you tried viromone before?

  21. #21
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Booz I dont want to jack your thread but let me ask you this. I was going to start a thread about 2 weeks ago on this subject. Prop .vs. Long ester test w/ an anti.............. I will be running around 800mgs of Primo for 10-12 weeks and wanted to run Prop at around 600mgs. But we both know that the Viromones are 50mg/ml 2 ml amps. That's 12cc's of oil for 600mgs of test. Or run a simple 2 shots of lets say your Testoviron with 20mgs of Nolva a day????

    Any input?????????????????????????



    On my behalf I have always ran prop when cutting and gotten the best results. But after just laying it out on the table you have in one hand 12cc's .vs. 2 cc's. Something to think about huh?
    personally mate i prefer enanthate ,and i find even with just nolva and of coarse the right diet you can still acheive the same results,mate im typin with my left hand coz my right is f*ckin numb coz of the growth!!!!!gotta go will try n talk more on the subject tomorrow mate

  22. #22
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    have you tried viromone before?

    I personally have not but have been so eager to b/c of the results of a couple of people.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I personally have not but have been so eager to b/c of the results of a couple of people.
    Yeah i know people who say they have seen good results,not me though.....I would reccomend testex (250mg/2ml) if you can get it

  24. #24
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Yeah i know people who say they have seen good results,not me though.....

    Great feedback thanks X.


    It's a toss up on the long .vs. the short. I wont be starting that cycle for a while so will search some more on this topic. I never seen this question asked before and think it's important one

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Great feedback thanks X.


    It's a toss up on the long .vs. the short. I wont be starting that cycle for a while so will search some more on this topic. I never seen this question asked before and think it's important one
    I agree,i would say though that you should give viromone a try because lots af guys i know rate it.....in the end its down to the individual though.........so theres onlt one way to find out

  26. #26
    Seajackal's Avatar
    Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the rising sun.
    Posts
    3,247
    Booz, I don't wanna take your happiness away bro but this German
    Testoviron looks different from the one that is in the Anabolics 2005, BTW
    one thing that's catching me is the "250" after the name TESTOVIRON
    DEPOT which is not common plus the left end of the label it reads 250mg
    250mg I.M. it's normally 250mg - 1ml - I.M. yours looks to be from 2001
    and the book's looks to be from 2002 I really don't think that 1 year appart
    would make EXTREMELY changes in the over all look of this brand. If I was
    you I would ask DutchBB's word before I buy them, if it's the case try to get
    a hold of the Normas test e cuz these are cheaper and they work great!
    Good luck bro and sorry for the bad insight.

    PS: In the box the letter S and C from SCHERING touch eachother which is
    not common too in other countries boxes I've looked at.

  27. #27
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Testoviron looks different from the one that is in the Anabolics 2005, BTW
    one thing that's catching me is the "250" after the name TESTOVIRON
    DEPOT which is not common plus the left end of the label it reads 250mg
    250mg I.M. it's normally 250mg - 1ml - I.M. yours looks to be from 2001
    and the book's looks to be from 2002 I really don't think that 1 year appart
    would make EXTREMELY changes in the over all look of this brand. If I was
    you I would ask DutchBB's word before I buy them, if it's the case try to get
    a hold of the Normas test e cuz these are cheaper and they work great!
    Good luck bro and sorry for the bad insight.

    PS: In the box the letter S and C from SCHERING touch eachother which is
    not common too in other countries boxes I've looked at.

    Wow that's dam observant SJ. I had to check back just to see what you stated. Great eye.

  28. #28
    ajfina's Avatar
    ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,333
    would like to see a pic of the other side of the box (back) just to compare somthing

  29. #29
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Booz, I don't wanna take your happiness away bro but this German
    Testoviron looks different from the one that is in the Anabolics 2005, BTW
    one thing that's catching me is the "250" after the name TESTOVIRON
    DEPOT which is not common plus the left end of the label it reads 250mg
    250mg I.M. it's normally 250mg - 1ml - I.M. yours looks to be from 2001
    and the book's looks to be from 2002 I really don't think that 1 year appart
    would make EXTREMELY changes in the over all look of this brand. If I was
    you I would ask DutchBB's word before I buy them, if it's the case try to get
    a hold of the Normas test e cuz these are cheaper and they work great!
    Good luck bro and sorry for the bad insight.

    PS: In the box the letter S and C from SCHERING touch eachother which is
    not common too in other countries boxes I've looked at.
    thanx for the info mate,i will have to do a bit more research myself,bummer!

  30. #30
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    here ya go AJ!hope this helps either way im gonna do a bit of investigatin myself!

  31. #31
    hydroP is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    83
    The Pakistan testoviron are a safer buy

  32. #32
    MadRussian's Avatar
    MadRussian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Monkey's Hanger,UK
    Posts
    151
    Schering has discontinued manufacture of its blended Testoviron product in many parts of the world.The only common steroid source countries still producing this steroid right now are Italy(testoviron 135mg) and the Dominican Republic(testoviron 135mg), and it's probably only a matter of time before they are discontinued there is as well. Spanish Testoviron the main source of this steroid for the international steroid black market, is long gone now.
    Anabolics 2005 page 205
    Sorry guys it's about Testoviron not Testoviron Depot
    Last edited by MadRussian; 12-15-2005 at 12:49 PM.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian
    Schering has discontinued manufacture of its blended Testoviron product in many parts of the world.The only common steroid source countries still producing this steroid right now are Italy(testoviron 135mg) and the Dominican Republic(testoviron 135mg), and it's probably only a matter of time before they are discontinued there is as well. Spanish Testoviron the main source of this steroid for the international steroid black market, is long gone now.
    Anabolics 2005 page 205
    what about the german schering which comes in a box of 10 amps?

  34. #34
    ajfina's Avatar
    ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    what about the german schering which comes in a box of 10 amps?
    i've seen 20 in a boxs too. and hes is not a blend , is pure enanthate
    MAD PLEASE BRO CHANGE UR AVATAR BRO , SCARY MAN

  35. #35
    MadRussian's Avatar
    MadRussian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Monkey's Hanger,UK
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    i've seen 20 in a boxs too. and hes is not a blend , is pure enanthate
    MAD PLEASE BRO CHANGE UR AVATAR BRO , SCARY MAN
    Sorry mate, I can't because he looks better than me.
    I've found Testoviron , 250mg/1ml Schering, Germany made for Thai market
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testoviron??-testoviron-depot_01.jpg   testoviron??-testoviron-depot_02.jpg  
    Last edited by MadRussian; 12-15-2005 at 12:50 PM.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,901
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian
    Sorry mate, I can't because he looks better than me.
    I've found Testoviron, 250mg/1ml Schering, Germany made for Thai market
    I can get this.......is it good?

  37. #37
    ajfina's Avatar
    ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian
    Sorry mate, I can't because he looks better than me.
    I've found Testoviron, 250mg/1ml Schering, Germany made for Thai market
    LOL , that was good
    btw i know where u got those pics

  38. #38
    MadRussian's Avatar
    MadRussian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Monkey's Hanger,UK
    Posts
    151
    Maybe T.E. Norma is better choice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testoviron??-copy-t.e.1-2.jpg  

  39. #39
    ajfina's Avatar
    ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    here ya go AJ!hope this helps either way im gonna do a bit of investigatin myself!
    bro is one of those thing that u say ****
    the only thing i see diferent is the thickness of the letters on the vials ,
    check this out http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic...ght=testoviron

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    512

    known

    Its a known counterfeit with different lettertype and ampshape, different colour of the band and blue spot, and most important different colour of the oil. All amps are made in Germany, thus deviations aren't common. Only the registrationmark on the Thais.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testoviron??-tv-250.jpg   testoviron??-logo-6.jpg   testoviron??-tv3.jpg   testoviron??-brown_11.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •